[SP-F1] Its mighty Morphin Questing Time [Complete]

Celes Slashe at another Nepent, Jumping up and swinging her spear down at it. (PR 1038, BD 9, mob 2) She hit hard (DMG 4+ 1 crit) the nepent let out a shriek as one of the others tried to hit her. Using her jump as momentum she rolled and dodged its hit. (PR 1039, mob 9) the first nepent got up and lashed, trying to grab her leg, he hit activating her thorns and falling to pieces (DMG 1, thorns dmg 1). The last nepent lashed out  (PR 1040, mob 7) a leaf cutting into her side (DMG1).

Celes jumped back and braced her spear. Okay, two left, i can do this.

Celes 10/15

Little nepent w/ fruit DEAD

little nepent DEAD 

little nepent 7/7 

little nepent 7/7

She ran and jumped, bouncing off one the trees and driving her spear into another nepent (PR 1041, BD 10, mob 9) she drove her spear deep into the nepent's side, he took the opportunity to grapple her, activating the thorns on her armour and essentially killing himself. (DMG 4+2crit, thorns +1, DMG from nepent 1). Celes got up, her breathing ragged from the battle. The Last Nepent screeched, swinging its vines at her. This world may not have my real body, but i am getting just as tired. (PR 1042, mob 5, eva+2) she used her spear to redirect the hit, sticking his vine into a tree.

Celes 12/15

Little nepent w/ fruit DEAD

little nepent DEAD

little nepent DEAD

little nepent 7/7

She and the last Nepent faced off, Two more hits and we're done here Nepent, I got you. she ran off and lashed at the nepent with all of her strength (1043 BD 6, mob 2) She sliced its side (DMG 4) as it tried to attack easily dodging its attack and preparing for another. This time she missed (1045, BD 2, mob 7 (-2 evasion)) she dodged the The nepents attack, cursing. Damn, i'll need to  get closer to finish it off. (1046, BD 7, loot 18) She jumped up and swung down, letting her sword skill move her body close and finally through the monster(DMG 4) finally, he was dead.

Celes 12/15

Little nepent w/ fruit DEAD (1046 loot 18) Mats!

little nepent DEAD (1047 loot 11) 35 col!

little nepent DEAD (1048 loot 4) nothing!

little nepent DEAD (1049 loot 4) nothing!

She looked down at the garden. The fact taht it was still ok to her seemed a miracle, she bent down and picked up the carrots, her HUD lighting up 

Add item to inventory? 
<<yes>> <<no>>

She pressed yes and walked back to the old woman's cabin. 

The old woman greeted her warmly, the HUD flashed the <<quest complete>> and the carrots disappeared from her inventory and the old woman served her a very good stew. It was better than what she had tasted in the shops so far. The woman mentioned a bath and the spare room, and Celes jumped at the chance to have a hot bath.  

I havent had a real hot bath in forever, this... this is perfect.... She quickly unequipped her items and lay in the bath. 10 minutes... 20 minutes... 30 minutes... one hour... two.... One of her favorite things to do in the real world had been to read in the bath.She looked at her inventory, the only book she had was the information manual for the floor. She she began to read.

Quests... Field bosses.. nepents! oh there it was! the nepent with fruit Oh, it was a trap! it calls other nepents to the area... Of course! I should have known that...  She realized she should read through all of it and began. 

A few hours later she was done. She realized that her bath was no longer that hot and went back out to where the woman sat. She sat by the fire, drinking what seemed to be tea. Man these NPCs are so realistic. She looked at the old woman as she began to talk "Those Nepents have been ruining my harvest for years. Now i am old and sick, I cant fend them off as I used to, and im sick now... But maybe you can help me. The nepents always come to my field around midday, to bask in the sunlight. There is one with a flower <<Little nepents ovule>> if you could get that for me i could make enough medicine to cure myself. And then I could tend to my field! It would mean so much to me if you could help me. "  A new quest box opened in front her. She clicked <<yes>> and went to bed. 

This is the second part of that quest,  if i finish it i can get the <<little nepents ovule>> and my rewards....

She woke up the next morning feeling more rested than she had in ages. she looked around the room. the light was sining in through the windows. God, its like the real world. this is truly a dream.. if only... if only she were here with me, I could be happy if she were here with me. She wondered if her body had visitors, if her family or if... i wonder if she has come to see me, maybe the other day, the warmth in my hands... i dreamed of someone chattering, telling me about her day. Maybe she misses me... I will get out of here, i need to see her again....

She pulled up her journal, taking the time to type a letter, a letter detailing everything she had done until then. The quests, the friends... She wanted to remember everything. I may nto see her for a long time, I'll remember everything and tell her the best of stories.

She looked through her inventory and at her equipment. Alright I have everything i'll need. To her surprise the NPC had also packed her a sandwich item, which she gave to her. She set out to the garden at around eleven, enough time to let the nepents get there.  She waited near the trees. Eventually seeing three nepents come by. One of them with the flower on top of its head. 

Little Nepent with flower 7/7

Little Nepent 7/7

Little Nepent 7/7

She prepared her spear, and then jumped at the first nepent ( 1092, BD4 (+2acc), mob 9). She sliced, but at a great cost. The nepent grabbed her and threw her against a tree (DMG 1, activates thorns, dmg 1). The second nepent tried for an attack but missed (1093, mob 4). (1095, BD 10, mob 10) The third Nepent smashed into her, hurting her but activating her armour's thorns (DMG 1, thorns dmg 1). Celes screamed out and swund ferociously at the first nepent that had just hit her (DMG 4+2crit) It burst into pieces.

Celes 13/15

Little Nepent with flower 3/7

Little Nepent 7/7

Little Nepent DEAD

She swung at the Flowered nepent (1111, BD 9, mob  3) The Flowered Nepent shattered(DMG 5), leaving her with one left to go. The Nepent hit her, hard (1112, BD 3, mob 9) and sliced her arm(DMG 1, thorns dmg 1), Celes fell to one knee, crying out in pain. She swung and missed. Just another story to tell her, just another story my love.  She said to herself as she got up, ready for the next attack. (1113, bd 3, mob 3) She swung but the nepent jumped back, lashing out with its vines. Celes rolled dot the side, dodging and bracing for a new attack. (1114, BD  2, mob 1)  She swung madly, missing the nepent as it tried to strike at her from the left. She jumped up, dodging.

I need to calm down. I need to take a moment and focus... Inhaling deep she closed her eyes and focused on the creature before her. Suddenly she jumped, using a tree to propel herself directly at the nepent (1115, BD 10) She crashed into it. Her spear driving itself to the core of the monster. It shrieked before letting out a loud hiss and exploding into millions of data shards.

Celes 12/15

Little Nepent with flower DEAD

Little Nepent DEAD

Little Nepent DEAD

Celes 13/15

Little Nepent with flower (1118 loot 18 ) 

Little Nepent(1117 loot 9 )

Little Nepent  (1116 loot 12)

She looekd at her inventory, 2 mats and the drop <<Little Nepent's Ovule>> 

She sighed. She had more then enough materials to learn the alchemist job,  but now she also could finish up her other quest... She lay in the garden for e moment contentedly.

~gruuumblewumble

Her stomach made a noise that told her she was truly hungry. She sat down to eat the sandwich she had been given. Only to find that amazingly her HP seemed to be recovering. It was delicious. 

She walked back to the cabin. Finishing the quest and giving the NPC her quest item.

Alright, next to the city to complete my job quest. 

She ran back toward the city, the trip taking the larger part of a day. Once she arrived she found the nearest alchemist npc. "Welcome!" The NPC said, as Celes' HUD opened up with the quest log. She completed the quest and gave the materials she had found to the NPC. 

Smiling she checked her profile. Under profession were, in tiny letters. The word <<Alchemist>>.  

Finally, She thought to herself, I have a job, and maybe i can even help all of those who helped me! Maybe i can make a place for myself... Maybe... I'll have the best stories...