[PP-F1] Earning a Living (Performer)

"We need to get a job," Hunter said as they walked through the town. "A job means money. Money means better equipment. Better equipment means better chance at beating the game, which means we can get out sooner." Everyone more or less agreed, so Hunter continued.

"I say either blacksmith or merchant. A merchant would probably make more money, and as a blacksmith we'd be able to make our own equipment."

"Well," said Cade. "I was thinking something more along the lines of a performer..." Hunter stopped dead in his tracks.

"A performer?!" He exclaimed. "How the hell would being a performer help us?!" Several people looked at them, so they continued walking.

"Hey, man," Ryan said. "It would be more fun!" Hunter scowled.

"This isn't a game..."

"Well..." started Ryan, before Hunter interrupted.

"Shut. Your. Mouth."

Cade sighed. "Look, Hunter, we need some way to make this not such a terrible time. I mean, we're going to be stuck here awhile, so why not just try to enjoy it?" Ryan agreed. Hunter scowled again, but gave in.

"Fine," he said, to which the others cheered.

"But," he said once they had finished. "How are we going to even become a performer?" The others went completely silent, as none of them knew the answer. Given no answer, Hunter kept walking, with everyone on the lookout for some way to attain this profession.

It was another one of those days, with little to do and time to kill. He was going to clear a bandit camp for a quest, but that was for another time. For now, he went on a wander.

Tristan was walking along, when he heard someone speak of becoming a performer. A performer eh? Just up his alley. Tristan walked over to the person who spoke before.

"Well how about we ask a performer, like me?" Tristan said with a grin. He displayed his Sphere of Symphony, which transformed into a violin.

"Well let us get you an instrument then to learn! I have a shop on Floor 2, though reaching it may mean some mobs."