[PP-F2] Long Live the queen, or not, you know how it is. [Complete]

Celes looked at the information that had been sent for her as she waited for Tristan. Field boss, floor two, big bug, ew, bugs, I hate bugs.  She looked at the Gate, tristan would soon flash through there. She was excited to see him Though she was sure he would be surprised at her new equipment, she wondered what he would think.  He was her first friend in this world, and she didnt want to let him down.

She reviewed the information once more, then went through her inventory, equipping what she would need for the battle. Closing the HUD she looked at the gate "Ufa~ I hope he arrives soon..." she sighed.

Tristan, sure enough, entered through the gate. He walked out happily with his spear in hand, his black armour equipped and Twinfire Reflector strapped to his back.

The first thing he did was give Celes a smile, along with a big and tight hug to his friend. She was one of the few people he could do that happily to, which meant a lot to him.

He then looked at her spear and gave a whistle of clearly being impressed. "You sure upgraded since I last saw you. Your weapon is better than mine!" He added with a grin.

Celes smiled at him as she hugged him tightly. "Good equipment is no excuse for experience! and you certainly have more of that!" she smiled devilishly "But! I'm catching up! so best be careful!"  She laughed. She pulle dout the information boolet the broker had given her and showed it to Tristan. "This is the information on that feild boss i had messaged you about. Seems to be a huge wasp or something. Looks like it has  some nice drops, We might be able to take it. What do you think? "

Tristan laughed, agreeing. "If it weren't for my skills, I'd probably be dead by now! Skills are needed just as much as equipment."

Tristan took the info she showed, but after nothing more than a glance he gave it back and grinned as he spoke.

"With EASE. I solo'd it before. It only does 2 damage, so with your damage mitigation and especially mine, its a piece of cake."

"That sounds Perfect! I ddint want to solo it... i've been doing so much on my own right now.... I wanted a friend to come along! Lets head out, we can probably make it to the fields fairly quickly!" She jumped excitedly at him and then began walking. "So how have you been, how is life, love, and the pursuit of happiness?"  She smiled as she said this, obviously caring about how you were doing. 

Tristan chuckled at her as he walked along relaxed. She was right, doing it solo was boring. Then again when he fought the wasp Queen they missed each other constantly, whicj would have been embarrassing to witness in public.

"Nothing much really. Everyone is getting ready for the big quest. I might get a weapon from Seldentar, because Lessa is taking a long time on her other requests..."

(Right, off to sleep.)

Celes walked alongside Tristan "Oh yeah! Seld is where i got my spear!! The <<Devastator>> its lovely" She swooned at while holding her spear. She seemed excited...

As they walked they eventually left the city, walking through fields of flowers and trees. "This world really is beautiful, dont you think? 

Tristan nodded, seeing sense more so in getting a weapon from the smith of Devastator. Seldentar was known for his crafts after all. "Yeah, I'll go to him some point after this then." He said with a gentle smile.

Tristan sighed with her later comment. She was right, it was beautiful. But it was an artificial beauty.

"I sometimes find myself saying that too. Then I remember, this is beautiful like a painting is, or a sculpture. Its man made beauty, and I don't know how I feel being constantly surrounded by it."

Tristan smiled at her exclaiming to be an Alchemist. This also came as good news as there were so few of them right now.

"Well in that case count me in to help you on that. We can happily help each other. Well...at best I can play some music for you." he chuckled as he spoke.

"Also we should be approaching the Queen soon, now that the forest is starting to thicken. Be ready for it to jump out at us at any time."

Tristan walked into the forest with his spear brandished, looking for the very much familiar Wind Wasp Queen. It wasn't the first time he faced it.

The giant wasp flew down at them, looking over the two, rather threatening too. The giant Queens stinger looked vicious as well. Tristan readied his spear and shield to face the wasp, almost protecting Celes.
"All right, that's our enemy."

Tristan 26/26

Celes 15/15

Wind Wasp Queen 30/30

Celes took a deep breath, focusing on the wasp queen. Okay, We can do this, I've fought with him before, but this time I can help keep him safe too... gosh this will make a great story! She ran and jumped up, pushing her spear down into the queen. (Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice) she slashed hard, driving the tip of her spear deep into the queen's thorax (DMG 5+1crit= 6). She shivered as she felt the buzz of the queens wings so close. 

"Alright tristan! lets do this!" she said as she jumped back, allowing him to get close enough to attack. 

Tristan 26/26

Celes 15/15

Wind Wasp Queen 24/30

Tristan attacked as well, however it amounted to nothing. The Wind Wasp Queen had slipped the jaws of death from his spear, dancing around it.

Tristan got himself ready to block, but the Queen attacked Celes. Not that it mattered, because they missed her with a deft sidestep in evasion.

[iD 1165 BD 2. Miss. MD 6-2=4. Miss.]

Tristan 26/26

Celes 15/15

Wind Wasp Queen 24/30

Celes Swung at the wasp again, I am going to protect you tristan! dont worry! (1180, BD 6 +2 ACC) She hit the wasp hard (DMG 5). She jumped back asking tristan "How are you? Doing alright? Keeping up?" She gave him her best smile, today she would repay him for all of his help.

Tristan 26/26
Celes 15/15

Wind Wasp Queen 18/30 

Tristan nodded, noticing the enthusiasm basically beaming off her. It was rather amusing to watch, but Tristan turned back to the matter of hand. Namely the wasp queen. The was queen that was flying straight at him with their stinger pointed straight at his face. Tristan put up his shield to block the attack, which landed straight into the hellfire of his Twinfire Reflector and burnt the Wind Wasp Queen, setting them alight. Tristan attempted to thrust an attack them after, but the burning panicking wasp queen was a hard target.

[iD BD 3. Miss. MD 10. Enemy Damage 2+2-5=0. Fire Thorns deal 2 burn damage and burn target]

Tristan 26/26
Celes 15/15

Wind Wasp Queen 16/30 Burns for 1 damage for next 2 turns

Celes was impressed by his amazing armour. That is so coool!  She readied her spear for the next attack, taking advantage of the queen's burning form to strike, (1184, BD 4+2ACC). Her spear sliced through the bug with ease (DMG 5). She jumped back with a grin. She was doing well. "I had been afraid of doing this alone, i'm glad youre here!

Tristan flung a stab at the Wind Wasp Queen, but it flailing around made it still continually difficult to actually hit the monster. "Yes well, it helps if I can hit the monster..." He added dryly. His hitting luck has been rather abysmal lately, so maybe with his new weapon he should get accuracy with it. Sure, it wouldn't do close as much damage as her Devastator, but hitting an enemy in itself was more useful.

The monster attempted to attack Celes, but it was a complete miss, the monster passing by him with no damage done, clearly flailing making its aim rather abysmal.

[iD 1193 BD 3. Miss. MD 2. Miss]

Tristan 26/26
Celes 15/15

Wind Wasp Queen 10/30 Burn for 1 more turn 1 damage

Celes Looked at the confused queen, it was almost sad to see such a beast burning up in that way. oh well, She thought, Ill still have to kill you. She swung her spear (1197, BD 6) and slashed at the queen's wings (DMG 5). She managed to hit, and the queens seemed to almost hiss in rage. Truly this was a monster she would have to kill. This isnt real but i will still fight for my life.

Tristan was ready to snap his spear in half, regardless if he needed to keep using it. He did a thrust at the Wind Wasp Queen, which he was ever so close to hitting, but not quite, the spear head brushing against the Wasp Queen. Tristan shouted profanity at the wasp, but otherwise returned to a defensive stance. The bee attempted to attack him, but completely missed him also, making it a waste of effort on both their parts.

Tristan 26/26
Celes 15/15

Wind Wasp Queen 4/30