[SP-F1]Curse of the Damned(Completed)

The zombie in targeted noticed Michael above and swinged his hands managing to deflect the thrusting attack, thus protecting himself from damage. "Tsch...savages...next time he won;t be so lucky. But still...the situation looks dire....I need to break trought this horde in order to escape or my death will be only a matter of time." said the boy to himself. The zombie that managed to deflect the attack seemed to react pretty fast, as it turned towards ranganok and charged at him ready to jump and by the boy's neck.

CD: 2(fail)

MOB: 2(1/5 zombies attack)

Ranganok: 15/15

16x Zombie: 7/7

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranganok seeing how fast everything was going, didn;t have time to think about countermeansures so he relied fully on his instinct and reflexes and without thinking he spins towards his left side as the zombie was pushed behing him by the circling force of the boy. He was in a deadly calm state and was slowly walking towards the zombie in order to finish him.

CD: 6(dodge successful)

16x Zombie: 7/7

The zombie had all the time in the world to notice that Ranganok was heading slowly towards him and so, by raising up from the ground(because his leap was dodged he ended up falling on the ground) he tried to do a fast tiger claw thrust attack. However, that was intercepted by Michael ad with a swift move he cut off the zombie's arm dealing normal damage. Then the tries to finish off the monster by beheading him, however, 4 other zombies are charging towards him, intrerrupting the boy from finishing off the mob.

CD:8(successful attack)

16x Zombie: 4/7

The first zombie tries to do a hug grasp, but the boy crouches down evading it and with a leg attack at the zombies feet, makes him fall. The other zombie thrusting his hands towards the boy, Ranganok turns and leans to a side while putting out his foot to trip the zombie. This was also successful. As for the last two, the boy pushed on of the zombies into the other using his kick. All those things didn;t do any damage but it was enough to defend himself from the upcoming attack. Now he turned his attention towards the one arm zombie positioning his scimitar before him and with a sprint he will try to behead the target in one swing.

CD: 8(successful dodge)

It was truly unexpected. As the boy swinged his sword to behead the zombie, the monster stopped the scimitar with it's teeth(by biting the sword) As the wapon was sticked in there, the zombie tries to do a clawing attack towards Ranganok being so close to him . Three other zombies were comming from the back so if he doesn't get his sword out soon, he will be in real trouble(he is already in real trouble but you get the point).

CD: 4(attack failed)

Ranganok had no choice but to leave his weapon into the zombie's teeth, while he was dodging the other three monsters. The first one he jumped to a side, the second, he spinned passing him by and the last zombie which tried to catch the boy, he dodged by beding his upper body forward and moving it in a cyclic pattern as the monster passed by him. Now it was the time to counterattack so the boy rushed to the zombie which had the scimitar in his mout and by using a straight kick towards the back of the sword hoping that the force in Michael's kick would be enough to make the sword pass trough the zombie head.

CD: 9(dodge successful)

The kick was powerful enough to send the scimitar fly trough the monster head(splitting it in two horizontally) and continued to fly rotating like a sawing dist, decapitaging another zombie and stucking into the head of a third one. It was trully a magnificent strike. However, the boy was unarmed now and several zombies were rushing towards him to kill the boy. After recievend two materials from the zombies killed, he tries to rush towards his sword.

CD:  10(critical)

LD: 20(2 materials)

13xZombie

(OOC: I got sick of fighting the horde so now I am just rp-ing trough it)

Ranganok leaps from side to side crouching and leaning avoiding all the zombies that tries to attack him. Then, 3 zombies suddely block his path, as he jumped landing with hsi feet on the face of the mosnters and then jumping again, falling right beside his scimitar. It was stuck on the ground, so Michael took it out and due to all his efforts, he managed to create an oppening for him to escape this horde. It was his chance...maybe his only chance so without hesitation decided to take it and charged towards it.

CD: 6(4+2 from evasion boots)(dodge successful)

13xZombie

As the boy was charging trought the group of monsters, several trieed to catch him. However, Ranganok managed to dodge them all by jumping from suide to side, he once took a zombie by the hand and used it's back to roll over it. He swinged his scimital beheading one of them while still moving and when he reached the final line, the boy jumped high and ran on the heads of the monsters. Another jump made him leave the mob circle and started running as fast as he could as far as possible from those zombies, taking several turns until he managed to lose them. After escaping, Ranganok looks around and finds himself in front of a gothic church. The instinct told him that this was the place he was looking for so he decided to enter in it. The place was tidy and nice, but it was empy...too empty. As Michael continued exploring he accidentaly found a hindden trapdoor behind the altar by taking a candlestick in his hands.

CD: 7(escape successful)

After some time going down the stairs he reacehs the tombs area. It was a big and dark room and Ranganok couldn't see anything. Out of nowhere, wall torches started to lit themselves one after another in line on each side. As light found it's way into the room, at the other end of the room a cloaked man stood with his back at the boy. It was the same shadow that attacked him in the house. The shadow started to speak with a tick demon-like voice "So you have finally come...however...the twisting fate of your life appears to have come to a dead end." and from the ssides one after another 6 shadowcloaks like the first one appear talking in turns "You are destined to die"...."Your soul is damned"...."There is no escape."..."For we are the shadows of death"...."And we have come to take your soul"..."This is the Curse of the Damned!". 

The boy was looking everywhere, for he was surrounded by these shadow ghosts. This quest does indeed haunt him for what it seems. As Ranganok entered his battle stance to fight multiple enemies(just like he did with the zombie horde) the 6 shadowcloaks charge towards Michael. As he was already experienced in fighting larger groups(somehow experienced) he jumps a few meteers back then as the ghosts came togheder, he charges towards them slashing with his scimitar and going trough them. The attack went right trough them....but there was a problem...the attack went right trough them. The ghost were somehow intangible. They went and catched the boy, coveering him whole and transforming into a black semisphere. Ranganok was in a void of total darkness as he recalled his terrorrist encounter...the situation was similar...trapped and death iminent. That is when he went into overkill...the sword became fully and radiant red...some red slashed were seen getting out of the sphere. Then a vertical slash split the semisphere in two making it explode sideways.

"Damned ghosts...they are so annoying." As he got his killer instinc in his eyes, he rushes towards the main shadow person attempting to behead it with his sword.

Battle start

Shadowcloak: 15/15

The slash was successful, beheading the cloaked man as the hood and the darkness inside it dissipated into black smoke. He tought that it's over until it spoke "Do you think that this kind of attack would be enough to defeat me?" as he swung his hand extending some black slashing light. As Ranganok saw that, he tries to leap back in order to avoid the attack.

CD: 8(attack successful)

Shadowcloak: 12/15

the strike slashed the boy's shoulder making him take 3 damage. The attack took him by surprise so he couldn't fully dodge the attack. "You are powerless before me....just accept your fate." said the shadowcloak as the hood regenerated from black smoke. Ranganok charged towards the shadow as it make a palm thrust attack, the boy leaned dow and to the exterior side dodging the attack and teh makes a horizontal slash at the enemy's waist level, finishing his move behind the target.

CD: 5(3+2 from boots)(dodge failed)

Ranganok: 12/15

Shadowcloak: 12/15

The slashing attack split the ghost in two...however after a few seconds, the two parts of the shadowcloak reattached and became one. "You cannot kill me" said the shadow while Ranganok replied "That remains to be seen.". Then from the same black smoke that the ghost used to regenerate, he forged a black two handed scythe and spinned around as the enemy entered in it's battle stance. Then in a flash he reached the boy while having the black scythe at his neck ready to behead Michael.

CD: 7(attack successful)

Ranganok: 12/15

Shadowcloak: 9/15

Ranganok made a limbo lean on his back avoiding decapitaion...however the shadow sp;inned more and used the other end of the scythe hitting the boy's chest and throwing him back. "You're good...I've got to give you that...but I'm better." said the boy after which he started running in zig-zag making a slash from right to left as he moved and then from left to the target's back...then finishing with a back to right making a triangle combo.

CD: 5(3+2)(dodge failed)

Ranganok: 9/15

Shadowcloak: 9/15

The combo was a success as a red triangle of light was enlarging and dissapearing, followed by some blood-like black smoke. Again, all the wounds suffered regenerated like magic. "it seems you still do not understand. No matter how many times you strike me...no matter how much you try...you cannot defeat me." said the shadowcloak. Then the enemy made a rising scythe attack trying to split rangano in two vertically, then he spins 360 degree performing a diagonal slash and finished with a thrust from the other end of the scythe(which is pointy) in order to stab the boy.

Shadowcloak: 6/15

Reading trought the attacks, the boy moves to the right side avoiding the first slash, then leans more over the right side again dodging the second slash(the diagonal one) and turn his chest also to the right side as the spear like end passed by him and was grabbed. "Got you now." said Ranganok before trying to slash the shadow in two and then raising up the upper half of the body and with a barrage of slashes triying to chop it in little pieces.

CD: 10(super dodge)

Shadowcloak: 6/15

Ranganok managed to slash the shadow in two and then raising up the upper half of the body using the scythe he gripped,  managed to chop it in little pieces using a barrage of scimitar slashes. The pieces turned to black smoke immediately, as it flowed trough the air and then going towards the lower half of the body regenerating it completely. Then with a move of his hand, the scythe flew up as it then spinned like a destructo disk towards Ranganok. Then flying back to the rightful used like he used the force.

Shadowcloak: 3/15

Ranganok managed to deflect it using the scimitar, and as the scithe was deviating, it returned to it's master. Then the cloaked shadow started to emanade a dark smoke like aura, and as two red eyes appeared in the darkness of the hood he spoke furiously "THIS IS ENOUGH. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME, YET YOU KEEP DEFYING ME. I AM IMMORTAL! I AM A GOD AND I SHALL BESTOW DIVINE PUNISHMENT UPON YOU!" 

CD: 10(super dodge)

Shadowcloak: 3/15

"God my a**. It is crearly that you somehow suffer from my attacks." said the boy looking down on the monster. Then, both of them correct their stances and they are charging their attacks. The scythe of the cloaked boss becomes covered in black mist and rushes towards the boy with top speed shouting angrily "DIE!!!" As the ghost was approaching Ranganok, when it was 3 meters between them, the boy said with eyes covered in shadows "I won't die in this world." Michael, already having his attack fully charged, jumps as fast as he can making a diagonal slash with all his power as it clashed with the boss's scythe attack. After the clash, the boy was in a crouched position with his scimirar at his ankle lever pointed forward.