[OP-F3] Choose Your Blade

Crozeph ran as fast as he can, not because he's in danger. He's been aiming for a good loot drop for a while now and it looks like things are not going according to his plan. Crozeph solo for a long while after the death game started and also worried that his friends are also inside and in danger of the unexpected deaths that has been going around "I hope there aren't player killers around" he thought. Crozeph has been running, waiting for the wolf far from his side to close in. Even though he's on the higher floor, Crozeph's equipments are those that he had the first time he entered the game...the starter pack but he doesn't mind. "Stronger weapons can wait and I don't want to hold swords like that while I'm still weak I might cut my sel..." Crozeph saw the wolf close in a few distance enough for him to draw first blood but still he hesitated.

After running longer than he planned, Crozeph stopped and took a breather "I can cut it but there would be a problem" he said. Crozeph looked behind him and saw another wolf with red eyes frozen, as if it's waiting for what Crozeph would do. "Let's see what you got puppy" Crozeph said pointing the sword at the wolf.

Daeron had seen a player sprinting for his life or so it looked anyways just moments ago. Being confused, he used his <<Sprint>> skill to maintain a pace with the player, but remained behind him. When he saw the wolves honing in on the player, he realized this was a fight. Daeron drew his weapon and he ran at the wolf that he had been calling out now. He came out with an immediate slash through the wolf, annihalating it with absolute ease. Daeron had no problems fighting any monster on the lower floors due to his high level.

When he gave the player a confused look, he scratched the back of his head. "Oh. I'm sorry, did I steal your prey?" Daeron said making a joke. He then put away his weapon and stuck his hand out for a handshake, completely ignoring the first wolf that was still left standing. "My name's Daeron. And you are?" he asked without even caring about the lower leveled monster near him.

Crozeph was surprised by the sudden attack the player made and that left him in awe "what a nice kill" he thought. Crozeph felt the strong presence of the player and he would like to thank him but first "the name's Crozeph and about the prey..." he looked around him "I'm the one who looks like the prey of this wolves" he told him.

Crozeph was still looking at the strong player in front of him when he saw someone from afar "another strong player?" he thought. The first one who appeared was strong enough to make Crozeph feel that he needs to stay on guard and now another one approaches. "I think I should back away" he thought. He was always content of being alone and getting involved with others makes things more troublesome but this time he didn't get involved... "maybe they saw me running and thought that I was running for my life" he said.