The Sunshine State doesn't have snow, it has been DECADES since we have had snow. Long before I was born, I know that much. I hear many brag about snow days and the awesome snow activities, but I tend to doubt. So instead of doing proper research I came here with a few questions. Basically, I want to know what it's like to have snow.

Snow is pretty magical. It makes pretty much everything a little more interesting. Driving in the dark makes you feel like you're shooting through time and space. People who have done it know what I'm saying - totally hyperspeed. And it makes you feel cozy. When its snowing outside, all I want to do is snuggle and watch movies. Its pretty romantic. I like kissing in the snow. And there's something really exciting about waking up to a foot of snow that wasn't there when you went to bed. I love skiing, and building snowmen, and snowball fights. Never too old to build a snowfort.

But it has its downsides. It gets old after a few months. Its often accompanied by negative temperatures. And driving on it is really dangerous. But the pros outweigh the cons for me. I love snow, and that's why I live in Michigan.

Keep calm and stay in Florida. I'll be joining you in about two years time.

That said, I'm the grumpy cat who hates snow for its inconvenience. Picture having somewhere to be, and suddenly, you can't get there because everyone and their mom suddenly forgets how to drive. Bam. Snow, summarized.