[PP-F3] The damsel in distress!(Aoife, Ren, Leo, Yon, Mavis)

The damsel in distress!

She was ceaselessly running on plain sight, near the vicinity of a village. The woman named Rukia was screaming, crying for help, as she accidentally aggroed a high leveled pack of dire wolfs. Luckily for her, Ren was nearby, without even wasting a second, he quickly started sprinting towards the screeching sound.

Garou heard the female cry of terror and set off through the trees as fast as he could. As he sprinted in the direction of the sounds, the chains on his body sounded like a symphony of icicles crashing to the ground. That does NOT sound good. Garou began to smell a familiar scent that he recalled from his first meeting with Amtrum- wolves...

Sat down in the grass a few yards away from the other players.

Aoife said to lay low and study people who are unfamiliar before you decide to go say hi or leave.

I blinked.

Wait, what does unfamiliar mean?

Thinking about that for a second, I came up with nothing in my memory about the word 'unfamiliar'.

Whatever! I'll just stay here for a minute.

Ren quickly arrived at the scene. Within a single motion he swunged his sword downwards at a wolf, though it was not enough to kill him, so Ren quickly reversed his grip upon the sword, following up with a upwards strike. "Run!" he screamed towards the lady while he was trying to obstruct the wolfs, but one of them mannaged to pass by Ren, quickly heading towards the woman.

While the other nearby players were distracted by their surroundings, the wolf quickly managed to catch on Rukia, swiftly jumping towards her, clenching her hand with his sharp-edged teeths. Her health was already low from the previous fight, thus the woman slowly started disintegrating in plain sight, the player had died.

"Run!" Garou heard the familiar voice as a woman barely came into visibility. The next second, her digital body began transforming into blue shards.

The helpless damsel had died. And at that moment, the kind Garou snapped.

The boy immediately flexed his wrists, allowing the white gloves to fall off along with the massive chains. His green eyes dilated as he began charging towards the further scene cracking his knuckles loudly. The wolf that had downed the helpless player turned to him and growled. Garou snarled violently in response, forcing most of his forearm along with a fist down its throat. The weak monster began to gag and cry out in agony, but he shoved further down to his shoulder, tearing out and leaving the creature in disintegrating halves.

Another wolf came up to him, angry about the loss of its kin. It didn't make it far though, Garou closed the distance faster than it was capable of and launched another fist onto its virtual skull, leaving a neon-glowing red mark where its model's head used to be. He let out a sick, insane cackle as he grinned at the other wolves.

He almost lashed out at Ren, feeling a burning sensation throughout his body. He had just recalled what he had done and shook his head. "Ren..." Guilt settled in his stomach, disappointed by his loss of composure and sudden violence in front of such a young player (Mavis). He should have been there sooner, so the woman wouldn't have died. "I... have no idea..." he finally answered Ren, looking to the ground in shame.

"Don't worry, Garou. I know how you feel, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Everytime a person dies near me, leaves a tiny scar upon my soul, the feeling which you get when witnessing such an act, is terrifying." he said whilst placing his arm on Garou's shoulder, trying to comfort him a bit.

"Now then, lets check on the others, shall we?" Ren asked before letting out a forced smile upon his face.