[OP-F5] Chance Meetings and New Beginnings

Eth was genuinely impressed by how Celes knew the route off by heart. 'She must come here a lot. I can see why.' he thought.

Taking a seat with its back to the road, he admired the aesthetics of the place. He liked the way it wasn't over exaggerated with furnishings.

After a second he picked up the florally-decorated menu. Examining it for a few seconds, he decided - "I think I'll have some macarons for starters'.

Celes smiled, the macaroons here were divine, "ill have a hot cocoa to start off with" she smiled as she settled down. this was one of the places that reminded her of the real world of... we used to go there all the time, didnt we? that cafe, fourth floor you could see everything from there... she lost herself for a moment, reliving the past with someone else, someone she obviously cared for...

Seeing the odd sight of people coming to this practically unknown restaurant Marisa stands up from the table she was sitting at and walks over to the group with a grin on her face. "Meeting a group of people in a restaurant that is practically unknown is an uncommon but intrestin sight. The names Marisa Kirisame though I prefer bein called Marisa." She says sitting at their table without even asking if she could join them. "So what are all of your names and what are we goin to be doin today ze?" Marisa asks while leaning back in her seat slightly.

celes didnt immediately notice the young woman joining their table but once she was there she was please to have more people join her motley crew. "Hey, i'm celes! what is yours?  as for what we are doing i think we are just having lunch"  She thought about the boss battle coming up, it would be rough, but the possibility of someone dying was very real. She hoped none of her friends died, but she couldnt help but fear for them. She wasnt at a high enough level to go fight like that, and yet... 

I wonder if she knows how we fight in this world, how we fight for freedom. I'll have to tell you, my dear, when I get back, about all of the brave people i met... 

Arekkusu looked at his menu with so much appetite. His finger was running around the menu so fast, not even coming close to choosing one specific item. All the meals made him wish pictures weren't there to taunt him. What caught his attention was when someone slumped down on a chair near him. He jumped with surprise when he heard it.

"Interesting things happen here." Arekkusu said quickly wanting to return to his food gazing. "It just seems normal nowadays, that's how we keep spirits up."

• 1 year later...