PP F-3 Hoya of Minos, but really who would want a bulls pearls? [Completed]

The Hoya of Minos. It was an item listed in the information her info broker had given her. Hoya, a pearl. It seemed to be of some value, but it's real value was the creature holding it, a creature that celes was sure would help her become stronger. And that was what she needed.

Or at least that is what she thought. Now, lost in a maze, looking for a giant half bull half man seemed almost ridiculous. It wasn't until she came upon the first of what she was told were two huge beasts that she even realized this was real.

Feel the pull, let my spear guide me, and... Let. Go. (1273, bd 10, mob 4) she felt herself being pulled forward by her sword skill her spear lashing into the minotaurs leg(dmg 7+2 crit). He roared in rage and swun to attack her, missing her and instead pounding the ground.

Minotaur 1 14/23

Celes 17/17

Celes heard another roar in the distance letting her know the next Minotaur was soon to come ( Rounds until Minotaur appears, 1274,craft 5, 5rounds). She hurried to hit the Minotaur in front of her again. (1276 bd4+2 ACC, hit, mob 9-2 ACC) she slashed at the Minotaur once more, (DMG 7) but this time she was too slow, he managed to hit her again, hard (dmg 4+1, dm-2=3) she coughed as the air was knocked out of her by the hit.

Minotaur 1, 7/23

Celes 14/17

She prepared herself for another hit (1312, BD1, mob 8) but missed spectacularly. The minotaur grabbed her leg and threw her against the side of the maze(DMG4, DM2=2). She got up slowly, calming her motions until they were slow and fluid, coiled like a spring... suddenly she let go, hitting him and slashing from his chest to his neck (1313, BD 10). The minotaur broke into a thousand pieces...

Celesmeh 12/17

minotaur 1 DEAD (1314, loot 1)

She sighed, OF COURSE he has no loot, there are two minotaurs, right?  ugh i'll need to find the other one somewhere..."  

She sighed and continued down the maze of bushes and plants surrounding her. It was almost like a plant dungeon, really, each room and maze essentially everywhere. She needed to move and try and find this other minotaur... she stopped to breathe and listen, meditate just as she had in the real world, just stop... and... there. branches being crushed to the east. She began to make her way over.

Celes continued to look around the maze, walking tentatively toward the sound. She stopped when she noticed a room make of branches forming to her left, upon entering she was attacked by a giant scorpion (1330 mob 6, eva 2, miss) She was able to dodge, but barely. focusing her energies She charged forward, swinging at it. (1331, BD 9, DMG 7+1crit) she whacked it hard, slicing a pincer. 

Scorpion 4/12 (has +paralyze)

Celes 12/17

She charged forward again, hoping to catch it off-guard (1332 mob 5-2, BD 5+2)  The scorpion stabbed with its tail, almost grazing her arm as she swung her spear. Slice, his tail was gone. The scorpion fell apart, hundreds of crystals surrounding her. That had been oddly terrifying, but now that the beast was gone she saw this was a fairly nice hole-in-the maze. 

she sat for a while, drinking a potion to help her HP recover, she decided to eat and drink some water before setting off again. This was going to be a looooong day. 

Celes continues walking, coming up to another scorpio. this time she can hear something in the distance, but this scorpion comes first. She lets herself fall and hit the scorpion (1340 BD 4,6, 1341,BD 2, mob 8) Miss, he strikes, dodge, she attacks again, miss, he hits, she feels her body freeze over(DMG 3, DM 2=1). She is paralyzed for a round 

Celesmeh 17/17

Scorpion 12/12

She was paralyzed for a round, It strikes again, but misses her(1342, mob 4), its stinger digging in to the ground next to her, she tries to move but fails (1343 BD 3, mob 8) the scorpion strikes her again (DMG 3, DM 2=1) Celes groans, this is too much trouble. She roars,ready to attack again. 

Celesmeh 15/17

Scorpion 12/12

Tristan was walking a forest he had been before. He remembered taking down a minotaur with reasonable ease, though it did hit like a truck. Not that it bothered him with his current build.

He was caught off-guard by the sound of combat, turning around to face it. It appeared as though Celes was fighting a Scorpion.

"Well, better some help than nothing."

He came in charging, the last moment thrusting the spear out against the beast. (1351 BD 8. Damage 4) The spear connected against the monsters side, hitting them away from Celes.

"Come at me you beast!" He said with his shield up, ready to take on anything the monster did to him.

Tristan saw the scorpion completely miss as he evaded his attack. He attempted to counter thrust the scorpion, but him sidestepping at the same time made it difficult to hit, so he missed (1389 BD 4. Miss). He put his shield back up to block any attacks with his fire thorns.

"Just helping out a friend." He said in a gentle voice.

Celesmeh 15/17

Scorpion 8/12 (you forgot the hit I did earlier :P)

tristan 26/26

As tristan started attacking celes began to regain her ability to move. she grabbed her spear, lashing at the scorpions legs (1390, 5+2ACC, mob 2) She managed to hit him(7 DMG) cutting some of the legs in return "Take that you stupid scorpion!" the scorpion toppled over, missing its attack on Tristan

Celesmeh 15/17
Scorpion 1/12 
tristan 26/26

(ID 1392 BD 8. Damage 4. LD 8 No Loot)

With that only one more attack was required to finish off the dying scorpion. He held his spear, span it round 180 degrees so the spearhead faced the floor, then straight down into the scorpion, which cried out in pain from being impaled, then disintegrated into pixels, then nothing. He supposed this battle was a lot easier now he was here, but didn't dwell on it.

"Well, that's that one done."

Celes looked at tristan in relief and slumped back to the ground. "That was terrifying. I didnt realize they could paralyze me like that...." she looked at tristan thoughtfully. "Thank you, so much. You really are a great friend... but, what are you doing in this maze?" she asked, cocking her head to the side. She pulled down her HUD and got some bread and water out to eat. it was going to be a long day.... 

Tristan smiled at Celes. "I was just wandering around with nothing to do. It just seems to be that I bump into you very often while at it." he said with a chuckle.

They certainly had developed some sort of weird friendship out of the crazy world that is SAO. It made him wonder that once they leave it, would they still be friends? After all, It may be they have ridiculous distance between them, so keeping contact might become strained. He pushed those concerns to a side for now though.

"I take it you're here for the famed pendant though. It is one of the very coveted items of SAO, which is impressive for an item with no buffs and only because of its sentimental value."

They walked as they spoke through the maze further to find the pendant.

"Yeas theres someone very special to me, that... well they deserve to know how important they are! I figured this would be a good way to do it." She kept her ears open, she could still hear the leaves crunching to the east of the maze. they needed to move that way... "I think the other minotaur its this way" she said walking toward it "I can hear it breaking things, and i know i killed its brother, so this is the only one left!" 

Tristan raised an eyebrow. He wondered who she was referring to. It can't be anyone in the outside world, because its a whole new other level of technology to import items to the real world from the virtual, even possibly with 3D printing. So it must be someone in SAO. He wondered what other strong friendship, or further, she had developed with someone.

Tristan noticed the sound of the minotaurs calamity, facing the direction the sound came from. He withdrew his spear, moving to the minotaur with Celes.

"Well, let's get this over and done with then. Better a dead minotaur than an angry minotaur."

Celes ran forward, reaching the area where the minotaur resided. we cant still catch him by surprise! good! though, why is he here! Tristan you complicate things! She raand forward, slicing at its feet (1404, BD 7, mob 8) She managed to hit (DMG 7, DM 2=5) However the minotaur was quick to retaliate, slapping her hard against the maze wall(Dmg 4, DM2=2)

Minotaur Jose 18/23 damage mitigation 2

Celes 13/17

Tristan 26/26

Tristan charged at the minotaur with his spear, but the minotaur side stepped his attack. That wasn't so surprising, with his luck lately.

What was surprising was the minotaur then attacking him as well! The speed the minotaur attacked them was ridiculous! It must have been real angry to face the both of them at the same time and attack.

Tristan put up his shield to defend himself, the axe of the minotaur smacking against the burning shield. Tristan's shield and armour absorbed nearly all the impact, leaving him winded. The hand that held the axe though burnt red hot from the Fire Thorns of the shield, which made the Minotaur no less angry.

"Come on Celes, we can do this!"

Minotaur Jose 16/23 damage mitigation 2 Burns 1 damage next two turns

Celes 13/17

Tristan 26/26

celes got up, shaking herself off She swung again (1411 BD 3, mob 5, craft 12, heal 1) still reeling from his attack she missed, fortunately the fire was keeping him busy. he swung to attack but she stepped out of the way, beginning to regain control of herself. "I'm alright, lets do it!" 

Minotaur Jose 15/23 damage mitigation 2 Burns 1 damage next turn

Celes 14/17

Tristan 26/26

Tristan smiled as Celes was back on her feet. He took his spear and thrust at the monster before them, but hit only air. It was alright though, since the burning of the axe's handle seem to distract the minotaur and had them miss him too. (1416 BD 2, mob 2, craft 10, heal 1)

"Well, this shouldn't take too long. Assuming I don't miss constantly, like with what happened with the Wasp Queen." He added with a touch of sarcasm on the end of his sentence.

Minotaur Jose 14/23 damage mitigation 2

Celes 14/17

Tristan 26/26