PP F-3 Hoya of Minos, but really who would want a bulls pearls? [Completed]

She laughed, remember how ridiculous it was "Yeah, we got this" she said cooly, swinging at the beast again. (1419, BD 8, mob 8) She sliced with her spear, slashing his sides hard (DMG 7, Dm 2=5) the minotaur rushed her hitting her hard on the side, roaring in rage (DMG 4, DM 2=2)

Minotaur Jose 9/23 damage mitigation 2

Celes 12/17

Tristan 26/26

(1424 BD 1 MD 8-3=5)

Tristan thrust at the Minotaur, but missed again. Tristan was annoyed he missed, but couldn't be complacent, for an axe spun at him in retaliation. Tristan quickly put up his shield, blocking the attack. He held onto his shield tightly to remain protected. As the axe bounced harmlessly off him from his block, Tristan readied his spear for the next attack against him to counter with his spear.

Minotaur Jose 9/23 damage mitigation 2

Celes 12/17

Tristan 26/26

(1427, BD6, mob 5) 

She swung hard at the minotaur, trying to catch the arm that was attacking Tristan. She hit, slicing up its elbow (DMG 7-2dm=5) the beats roared as it reared, trying to smash her. In his rage he missed her, allowing her to get behind him. "Lets finish this Tristan!"  She yelled positioning herself behind the minotaur, braced for the next attack. 

Minotaur Jose 4/23 damage mitigation 2

Celes 12/17

Tristan 26/26

(1429 BD 1 MD 2. Miss.)

Tristan attacked the minotaur again, but missed the minotaur, growing frustrated at the beast. He just wanted that foul thing dead and to end its life. Soon, they will have this battle clear.

Tristan was already figuratively seeing the end of this fight, which should lead them straight to the pendant too.

Minotaur Jose 4/23 damage mitigation 2

Celes 12/17

Tristan 26/26

(91434, BD 6) Celes swung her spear one last time, this time breaking the minotaur into hundreds of shards. she sighed in relief, looking in her inventory for the item she so desired. Pulling down her HUD she sent a trade request to Tristan, wordlessly sending him the pendant.

1452 loot 15, 74 col

"...."

Tristan looked at the trade request, back at Celes, then back at the trade request screen.

"I...."

His face blushed slightly. What did this mean?!

"I uh, didn't think you would have feelings for me. I thought you were getting this for someone else honestly." His voice cracked from the sheer awkwardness of the situation. What was he meant to say?

ID 1453 LD 18. 1 Mat & 115 Col

Cles blush furiously "Well....Of course its for you!! you were my first friend here, i thought maybe we could be best friends!! or more!! You are... like..." she trailed off, not knowing how to say it. God why am i so awkward. I bet k would know exactly what to say. she was always better with words than i was, thou i know i was more romantic... 

Tristan blushed nearly as red as his long flowing red hair. More than best friends?!

"More than...best friends?....I ahhh...." He stammered, scratching the side of his face feeling very awkward about the whole situation. He needed to make something clear about this first before he jumped to conclusions.

"Better than best friends would.....be lovers wouldn't it?...." He had no idea what to say, expecting a slap at any moment for even saying something like that. Even if hitting him would feel like hitting a brick wall because of his high damage mitigation.

She stared at him blankly for a moment, registering what he had just said... "lovers?" she choked" ... um.. OH MY GOD No! I mean, not that you wouldnt be a good lover, im sure, but im already with someone but um they arent in the game but u, no i mean well that uh you see i wanted maybe family? like a brother, i meant like a big brother i guess oh no ive goofed this up didnt i? oh goodness what do i do?!?!" she began to pace back and forth restlessly, unsure of what to do now

Tristan stood there for a moment, registering everything that was coming out her, an outblurt of hers he hadn't seen for a while.

He then took a breath out, as though a weight was lifted off him. He burst out laughing, breaking the tension in the air.

"And there was me thinking you were confessing to me! Jeez, you really caught me off guard. Yeah, I see what you mean now. Brothers in arms."

Tristan still had a silly grin on his face from laughing. "I don't mind the idea of a relationship with someone, since I haven't been with anyone recently. But I'm not about to steal you from someone. Or I might end up with a very angry partner of yours after me in the real world." he added with a wink.

Tristan accepted the trade request, accepting the Minos pendant. It was a silver pendant showing two spears crossed in an X behind a shield in the middle, like their two spears were together with his shield. It was quite a suitable logo for their friendship, no...brotherhood.

Celes sighed happily, "I'm glad you understand, I was so worried" she ran over and hugged him cheerily. She was glad to have a friend, no, a brother in the game now. She looked at her inventory and closed up her HUD. "We should get out of here, brother" she smiled as she said it.

Summary:

Players 2

Full pages 1

Rewards

Tristan 1 sp

Celes 3 sp

200 col, each

Hoya of Minos, given to Tristan.