[PP-F4] Avalanche [Rebekah][PM to join]{COMPLETE}

Kazuya was standing in a snowy field on the forth floor. He wanted to take on the quest of killing the Avalanche, but he knew he would need help. He opened up his HUB and started writing a message to his registered friends.

Friends,

Kazuya here. I am on Floor 4, trying to take the Avalanche quest. Sadly, I'm not a high enough level to take this monster on all by myself. I am now messaging you to see if any of you wish to join me. Just go to the field west on the main city if you accept.

Kazuya, The Slightly Disappointing in Himself

He sent the message and closed his HUB waiting. He sat down on a rock and waited for a response. Hopefully one of his friends was on the forth floor.

Rebekah was running a bit late, but thankfully she knew her way around the 4th floor, as she had spent a lot of time there. She knew where they were meeting, and would arrive just a few minutes late. When she arrived, she had noticed two people gathering to take on the avalanche quest. She was not here for the drop, but rather for the experience of fighting a stronger monster.

Celes greeted the young woman before her "Hello, i'm celes, nice to meet you. I'll be joining you today" She said with a smile. She was happy to joint his group to fight Avalanche, it was something she wasnt sure she could manage alone. "Do you guys have all of your equipment ready? " While she didnt know them, and she was happy to haveothers in the fight, she didnt want them to get hurt either... 

Kazuya looked at the two players that had responded almost inhumanly fast. "Wow. You two got here rather quickly. I didn't expect a response to actually come in before tomorrow." His face showed that he was both impressed and shocked. "Well, I'm sure you have all heard of this field boss, the Avalanche. It has spawned again and I want to take it down. I'm glad to have so many players join up to help me out." He pulled his cloak around him a bit as he turned, then realized that he had yet to introduce himself. He turned back to them. "I'm Kazuya, by the way. It is nice to meet you Celes." He offered a hand to the player. 

Rebekah looked up and with a swipe of the menu bar that appeared in front of her had equipped on her equipment. It was the first time that she has meet either of them, and would hopefully be a rather quick and easy battle. "Hello, my name is Rebekah" as she offered to shake their hands. She knew that the boss would not be too dificult with a party, but if she were to solo it, that would have been a little bit tight. Fortunitly she was doing it with two others, so she would hope that this would go swiftly.

Kazuya shook her hand, then opened his HUB again. He checked his items and gear. "Well, if you guys are ready, shall we begin the trek to the beast in question?" He turned to face both them and the great, white expanse that stretched out before him. "I know it is a rather hard beast to fell, but I will personally make sure we all survive." He looked at them and smiled. "I wouldn't be able to call myself a tactician otherwise."

Kazuya looked directly at Celes. "Well then, I'll be sure to use that damage count. It will be key to bringing this thing down. I only do about 3 damage when I charge an enemy, but I'm working on getting it raised. I just need to get a nice weapon made and I'll be fine along the lines of damage." He looked at his team. He had one that was a few levels higher that him and one that was a few lower than him. 'I'm going to have to have Rebekah take the brunt of the first attack and have Celes come up and attack afterward. I will then charge in and get another attack in before Rebekah attacks. I will have to look at how we fair after that to decide what to do next.' 

[OOC: Please fill in your hitpoints before you attack]

It was fine with her, as she could tank the damage of the monster for quite a while, but she did not want to tank it for long, and would like to hurry up and finish it off. They had finally made it, a small trek up a trail from the town, and she asked if they were ready. I will attack last then, she said, as she waited for her to attack first.

Celes

Kazuya

Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 50/50

[Roll ID: 1466; MISS]

Kazuya watched as the beast appeared. It wasn't particularly scary or awe-inspiring, but it was somewhat interesting. It was completely made of ice and walked on two leg-like structures. It had over sized arms in which it would use to smash and batter its enemies. "This is going to be fun." He got into stance, ready to charge at any given moment. "On the count of three, we begin attacking. One...Two...THREE!" He knew he would have to let Rebekah to damage first, but at this moment, everyone could get in an attack before the beast would even be able to react. He took the initiative. He ran up to the beast and attempted to strike it on its left 'leg'. He missed but it wasn't a complete loss. The monster looked a little stunned and open for one of his comrades to attack.

Celes 17/17
Kazuya 23/23
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 50/50 

(1468, BD 3+2 ACC+1 disguise) Celes' form shimmered, momentarily taking the form of the Avalanche beast, she took his momentary surprise to strike (DMG 7) and brace herself for the next attack. It was a rough start, but she would manage.

Celes 17/17
Kazuya 23/23
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 43/50 (-1 to battle dice next roll) 

Rebekah had spent a few seconds to study the monster while the other two had attacked, and had noticed a weaker area where she could attack to deal more damage. After Celes had attack, it was her turn to attack, as well as to take brunt of the agro, that it would attack with. She knew that the monster was not focusing on her, which would allow her to easily deal damage as it would not be facing towards her.

1478: BD = 8

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 36/50 (-1 to battle dice next roll)

-- Avalanche --

The Avalanche turned around to attack the girl which had just hit it from behind. It threw gigantic snowballs at her with her arms, but she saw the trajectory as they were flying in towards her, and would easily just dodge them as they threw it her. She looked over to Kazuya and motioned for him to attack while she still has its attention as she continues to dodge the attack coming her way.

1480 Mob = 7 (- 2) = 5 (Miss)

(-1 from Celes' Disguise & -1 from Rebekah's Battle Coat)

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 36/50

Kazuya saw the opening and ran up to attack again. He aimed for the other leg, but was yet again unsuccessful. He was not one to lose his calm though, especially not in a battle against such an opponent. He simply made sure to grab the Avalanche's attention and retreat just out of attacking range, causing it to follow him for a bit. He looked at his companions, trying to motion to them to attack. He thoughtto himself, 'I really need to get a hit in on this creature. I feel like they are doing all the work. That's not how I want it to be. I need to be stronger, so I can challenge the final boss.'

[Roll ID: 1510; MISS]

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 36/50

Celes Ran forward again, taking advantage of the fact that Kazuya held its attention for a moment.(1531, 8) She sliced hard into its leg. Hoping to bring it down to one knee (DMG 7). She queckly loosened her spear from the monster's icy flesh and fall back ready to dodge if necessary. 

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 29/50

Rebekah saw both of them run toward at the monster, and decided to follow. However, its eyes had been on her the entire time, and thus she knew that she would be in plain site of the monster the whole time that she was trying to attack. She waited on the two of them to attack before attempting to land hers, but it was blocked completely, as it could see her the entire time.

1541: BD = 1

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 29/50