[PP-F4] Avalanche [Rebekah][PM to join]{COMPLETE}

-- Avalanche --

The Avalanche did not have any luck with its snowball toss, and instead decided to blow out a gust of freezing cold air at the players. As the gusts began to blow out, everyone was able to dodge and get out of the way behind those giant snowballs which it had just tossed around a few minutes prior.

1544: Mob = 5

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 29/50

Kazuya looked at the beast, ready to strike again. He stepped back and looked at the monster, determining his target. He saw a weakness under its left arm and decided to try to exploit it. He ran towards the creature, dodging the gust of freezing air and snowballs on his approach. Sadly the dodging threw off his attack and he ended up hitting it in the hip. His sword glanced off the fortified ice, doing absolutely nothing. "This is starting to get a bit frusterating." He leaped back and glared at the beast. "I will take you down though."

[Roll ID: 1677; BD=1+2 Accuracy, FAIL]

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 29/50

Rebekah hoped to continue with the strong attack that they were making, so far the monster had fallen below half health, and neither of them have taken much damage. However, it's if she felt like the monster is completely focusing on her, thus she was not able to do anything else other than getting her attacks blocked.

1775: BD = 3

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17

Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 22/50

-- Avalanche --

The monster started to attack the girl which it had kept her eyes on the entire time. Yet, she knew it was heading her way and had enough time to dodge the attack. It tried to freeze her once again by blowing gusts of cold air at her. However, she knew that she could dodge for now, but might not be able to for much longer.

1776: Mob = 4

Kazuya 23/23

Celes 17/17

Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 22/50

Kazuya saw an opening caused by the monster's attack on Rebekah. "Ha! I've got you now!" He leaped back, out of range, and activated his charge. He sprinted toward the beast at uncanny speed. He thought to himself, Thank God for this system. He jumped into the air and shoved his blade into the back of the beast, but he didn't finish there. He pulled it back out and ran up the beast's back and brought it down on his head. He smiled as he watched the beast melt from his attack. It's bleeding...I guess if you are made of ice, you have to bleed somehow.

[Roll ID: 1801; BD = 10]

Kazuya 23/23
Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 16/50 {-1 Bleed for 2 turns}

Rebekah had found the both of them rush up to land critical hits, and was determined not to be left out. She charged up after Celes to attack, and struck it in one of its weakest spots, in the head of the avalanche. The attack had disintegrated the monster into many pixels. Afterwards, she looked over to Kazuya and handed him the drop that she had gotten for the last hit. "Here you go" she said.

2070: BD = 10; Loot = 2

Kazuya 23/23
Celes 17/17
Rebekah 30/30

Avalanche 0/50 (Drop)

Kazuya gratefully took the item. "Thanks, and sorry it took me so long to actually hit the stupid thing." He flipped the item over in his hand a few times. "So this is the alleged item that cuts fire damage... I like it." He put it into his inventory and turned to face his companions. "Well thanks for teaming up with me. I'll remember this.Oh, and if you ever have anything that I could help with, don't be afraid to give me a call."

((I'll let you guys get in a few more posts if you want, but I will be closing this thread soon.))

Celes checked her loot (2189, loot 14) there was nothing much in there, 250 col but she didn't mind. The experience of fighting the creature was enough "I'm glad I was able to help you guys out, thank you for letting me join"  she said with a smile to each one "I look forward to fighting with you guys again!"

"Well thanks. I look forward to fighting with you all again as well." On that note, he turned, his cloak flowing in the cold breeze as he did, and walked away from the two other player. "Don't forget. Just give a call and I'll be there to help out." He left the others to distribute whatever loot they got from the whole endeavor.

{COMPLETE}

Kazuya: 3 Skill Points, +266 Col

Celes: +1 Skill Point, +266 Col

Rebekah: +1 Skill Point, +267 Col