[PP-F1] Starting off fresh. (Grougaloragran & Freya)

Upon Floor one, the day, being young and warm, the smell of bread filled the air of the Town of Beginnings, as many people were bustling around. Shop owners, players and NPC's alike all chatting and taking Col from other players willing to take their merchandise, as a left from a nearby tree flutters in the wind. The breeze carrying much in it's embrace, dust, feathers, petals and leaves alike all clung to this wind, like a infant clings to its mothers arm. One such leaf fluttered onto the nose of a figure with brilliant crimson long hair, as he was upon the roofs of the town, sleeping the day away. His hood up on his outfit, a black leather hood trench coat, with metal like chains having spiked diamond ornaments dangling from the tip, and one connected in between the two chains. As he opened one eye, a emerald color flashed as he took his index finger on his left hand and caressed hi nose as he lifted the leaf off it and onto to the black leather glove he had on, as he blew out a puff of air, and made the leaf fly away, he waved to it good bye with his single finger.

He slowly sat his head back down, and pulled up the hood, he was rather enjoying his little nap, as he itched his cheek below his left eye, on the blue like tattoo that resided on both of his cheeks. He yawned abit, as his pearl white teeth flashed abit and he adjusted his position and wiggled his torso, his legs crossed, and he was completely relaxed now. As his black leather hooded trench coat reached to his caffs, his hands covered in a pair of black leather gloves reaching to his forearms, a pair of black denim jeans, that sported a pair of black leather lace and strap boots that reached to the mid point of his shins. All which he felt quite comfortable in, as a long sword was laying next to him, and he sighed, for his hands were placed behind his head and he was feeling like a free man, nothing to do but sit here, and lay the day away.

-OOC: Grougaloragran Attire-

Black leather hooded trench coat

Black leather glove

Black denim jeans

Black leather lace and strapped combat boots

~Players allowed in Freya~

Freya is randomly walking around the new beginnings town when something catches her eyes. Freya at the corner of her eyes sees and darkened figure on a light brown roof top seeming as though they were sleeping or something. Smiling she heads to the building and spots a tree that looked like it was able to be climbed to get onto the roof that she saw that person at. Freya walks to the tree and climbs it. After getting onto the roof with the random person she sits down on the roof top trying to to wake him and lays back with her arms behind her head staring up at the clouds now speeding by in the sky. Freya just lays back continuing to stare at the clouds hoping that she doesn't scare the crap out of the guy when he does notice her on the roof top with him.

The man, heard a person, or something of the sort get onto the roof like him and laid next to him, as he sighed. "Nice day to lounge around ain't it?" The man spoke, his voice rather light, yet manly like, as he opened one eye and glance upward to see a young woman, he closed his eye and yawned abit, slightly tired, or was he too relaxed to give a new answer, all he knew is he had a new friend to enjoy the same scenery like him. As a few more leaves fluttered over him, some landed on his face and he brushed them away, and he felt his hand touch his sword and he pulled it close to him, and sighed, as this was a nice day for him.

Freya glance over just as the leaves landed on the man and she giggled a bit. Freya yawned and stretched then said "I'm usually not this calm during the day but for some reason I just feel a little lazy today." She smiles in the mans direct and and pulls her long sliver hair over her right shoulder and start going through it with her hands trying to comb out the small knots in her hair. "I'm Freya by the way, I'm a battle ax user." Freya continues to comb through her hair with her fingers waiting for him to say something.

The man chuckled, "Freya, that's a nice name, and a battle Axe user, I'm surprised, not many go for those kinds of weapons." "I can say that personally as I use a One-handed straight sword, a longsword to be exact." He said as he showed her the weapon, as he drew it from the sheathe, the silvery straight blade, with a T shaped hand guard. A cherry oak wood handle, and a pummel extension, he placed the sword back in his sheathe, not once moving, as he placed the sword back on his chest and kep his eyes shut. As he felt the nice breeze coming in, the wind, making his bright red hair somewhat dance, as he sighed as this was a nice feeling.

Freya smiles and pulls her battle ax from her back. The battle ax head was blood red and the hilt was black. "I have always wanted to use a battle ax. I feel like it is some what of a challenge and I always like a good challenge" Freya gins and puts the battle ax on the roof still holding it though with her right hand places on top of it. Freya sighs a bit and says "How do you like this world compared to the real world. Me personally, well I like this place better. Everyone back home give me to much attention. By saying this I mean the guys at school." Freya frowns a bit and says "I get a lot of unwanted attention from them but here well I feel like everyone is just doing there own thing, so well I don't really have to worry about that here." Freya smiles and puts her battle ax away and leans back onto the roof waiting for the man to say something.

The figure sighed, "I know what you mean, back home girls use to always be near me, they would always flaunt and try to date me, they all went crazy just because of my eyes and hair." "They all drove me nuts, and your right, it is much better here, I don't have to worry about crazed fan girls following me around, and trying to understand me." He said as he rolled over and his sword made a clanking sound, as it was sliding off the roof, "Come back here you!", The red haired man said as he immediately did a frontal somersault and jumped into the air, and grabbed the sword. As he grabbed the side of the building and pulled himself up, and he crawled back over to his spot and looked at the woman named Freya and saw her hair was silvery blonde, and he leaned on his hands as he propped them up. "Nice hair, bleach blonde?" "Is it dyed, or natural?" He asked her, not even realizing he didn't even tell her his name, well he wouldn't say his avatar one, blasted thing was something he should have never picked, too complex to say, even for him.

Seeing the man almost fall of the roof trying to catch his sword made Freya giggle. With a grin Freya swung her hair back behind her and says "Completely natural, I love it long even though it's sorta a pain to take care of especially in the wind. I have to hold my hair in the wind storms because if I just let it fly everywhere I literally look like Medusa." Freya giggles a bit and looks at the man and says with a with a smirk "So you gonna give me a name or you just gonna leave me hanging?" Freya sits upward and stares a the man with a serious funny looking face trying not to laugh.

The man rolled on his back and sighed, "You want my avatar, or my real, my avatars a pain to pronounce, and I don't know why I picked it in the first place." "Or would you prefer I gave you an alias?" "So many choices, so little time." He said to Freya, not giving a decisive answer, and acting mysterious, he was not meaning to be this way, he just did it from time to time. As he finally sat up and gave his usual lingo, "I'm, Ren, that's my real name." "Got it memorized?He said in a cheeky tone of voice, one he used to be playful and kidding around with, as he tapped his temple with his index finger. And looked at Freya with his blue-green eyes, the blue black tattoo's under each eye seemed as clear as day, the little triangles pointing downward.

Freya smiles at Ren and says "That is easy enough to remember. So Ren what do you like doing for fun. You seem like a smart guy. Me I just like being active. Anything I can get my hands on I like doing!" Freya passed for a minute and realized how perverted that sounded and intently says "Don't get the wrong vision in your head I meant sports and stuff." Freya is one of those people who aren't afraid to say what she thinks and certainly doesn't get embarrassed easily. Freya smile "I also like making new friends though some people think I talk to much so sometimes the friend making don't work out as planned." Freya shrugs her shoulders and says "Just say something to me if I'm getting to annoying and I'll shut my trap for ya!!" Freya giggles a little starts messing with her hair again waiting for the conversation to proceed!      

Ren sighed and looked at her conversation in logical sense, "Trust me, I didn't think that, I don't think like that too often, and sports, well i do say that's interesting to hear." "And I don't find you annoying at all, and talking too much isn't to bad, trust me, you can jabber on all day, and I wouldn't mind it." "And as for me, I like to read, write, lounge around and just do my own thing, not sure what my own thing is, but I will come up with something." Ren said, as his tone wasn't happy or upbeat, it as rather cool and calm, as he was far to relaxed for his own good, and even then, he would be his usual distant self, but Freya... she was interesting, and that was what got him to talk with her, something hard for people to do.

Freya smiles an says in a smirky tone "So so fare you like just laying here in the game doing nothing" she says with a grin on her face. Freya then says in a joking tone "Ya know some people would call this being lazy!!" Freya giggles a bit. "Well, if you want we could figure out what your own thing is together..." Freya shrugs her shoulders and starts sliding herself down from the roof as she says "I haven't done much in the game yet so I guess I should really figure out what I like doing before I start judging other people." Freya drops to the ground landing to her feet and starts slowly walking to the 1st floor field entrance. "Are you coming or are you just going to continues being lazy" she looks back with a grin on her face hoping that would get him motivated enough to at least walk with her around the field.

Ren used the Kip-up martial arts move he knew about and kicked off the roof and onto the ground, as he rolled to prevent any damage he may cause. Even though this wasn't the real world, and he didn't sustain any damage in the towns. He still didn't want to feel the force of the ground on his feet, he began walking with Freya into the fields, and looked around. "So what do you think about all this, the whole stuck in the game, I for one don't mind it," "Mother will be pleased to hear my report when I get out of this game, and return to New York." "After I have rehab in Japan." Ren said in as logical tone of voice and looked at Freya, who he could tell was having a good time, he could tell by the smile on her face. "So Freya, are you having a good time?" He said, knowing the answer, but still his curiosity was telling him to ask.

Freya smile as looks at Ren saying "For sure, I think this is a very well thought out game. This is coming from a true gamer. I love playing video games and computer games and believe me I have played a lot of crappy games. I like the mechanics of this game, maybe not so much of the never can log out thing but I can manage. I like how you are free to do whatever whenever you want. I think that right there is what really got me to want to play this game. I really haven't found anything that was limited yet besides the not logging out thing." Freya begins looking around in the field and sees a small forest. Freya eyes widen in excitement. "I need to go to the forest if you want to come with me. Oh I forgot to tell you that I own a shop. I love cooking. It was a hobby in the real world for me so when I found out you could be a chef in the game I got all sorts of excited." Freya started heading to the forest. "We can attack a couple things if you want so you can get a feel for fighting. It's really smooth I think." Freya smiles at Ren and starts heading toward the forest in the distance.

Ren's eyes locked onto Freya when she mentioned cooking, and he actually smiled for once in a while. "Wow you like to cook as well, I use to dabble in it while I was living in Japan, hell, I still like to do it, maybe once we have time, I can get my profession out of the way." "How would you like a business partnership then?" He said as he then focused on the forest, "Yeah, I would like some combat, might do me some good to start using this sword." "Lead on then Freya." He said, as he drew his sword, and readied for anything, his passive skills kicking in, and his stats boosted up, and he was rearing to go.

As he looked around, the forest, having many low lighted places, seemed to give off no sense of enemies around, as his night vision saw a few enemies trying to hide in the darkness, and he chuckled. "Hold up, we have three plant type monsters in front of use, trying to hide, I can see them, but they haven't seen me or you yet." "Lets rush in and take them by surprise." He said, giving her a confident grin and charged in at the monsters, and suddenly they tripped up and slid out of the cover.

Edit: As Ren came close to the first Nepent, it slung its tentacle like arms at him and landed one hit on him, he looked at it, and slashed it once he saw he missed. He looked puzzled as he looked at freya, "Freya, lets end this for them, it pitiful to see them try to harm us, i wish to end them before they annoy me to death." He said, with a depressed tone of voice, as the three began to close in on Ren, he just jumped back and let Freya have at them.

-Party-
Grougaloragran "Ren"

HP: 10/11

(-1 HP) Little Nepent 1

Furaiya "Freya"

HP: 11/11

-Grougaloragran Stats-

<WS: Weapon Skills>

OHSS R1: One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1 

+1 DMG

-Enemy-

Little Nepent 1

HP: 3/3 

Little Nepent 2

Little Nepent 3

-Ren's Dice System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt 

-Results-

d20med.png Dice Rolls-

ID: 1489
BD: 5 

CD: 1

LD: 3

MOB: 8

[Rolled a 5] 

[Zero base point of damage.]

[Plus one points of extra damage on Little Nepent 1] (+1 point extra damage, One-Handed Straight Sword Rank 1.)

[sustained one point of damage from Little Nepent 1.]

[Total Damage dealt: 0]