OP-F1 Newbie meeting people to train with

Asuno looked at Rowan, "If you think it will help, I don't see why not.  I accept your duel challenge!" Asuno said, knowing he wont really stand a chance.  Why not just try it out? He thought to himself.  He unsheathed his Anneal Blade and faced Rowan, getting ready for him to start the challenge.

Rowan open his menu and invite Asuno to a duel. His finger delay on the options for a bit...but then he send a quick glance at Ryuu, choosing a "first strike". Sword clash is so fun! He want so much to fight against another swordman, but unlucky for him Asuno won't agree to something more then first strike.

"The first player who will land a clean hit will win this challenge, try to attack me and I will do my best to block. this is impotent you know....just in case you will went into a pk".

Rowan 15/15

Rowan enter into a defensive position, it was hard for him to defend without respond. He didn't try to move either, Asuno surprise him when he reached him so fast. His sword move to fast and past his blocking area. He try to jump back but he wasn't able to make it in time. Asuno's sword slash his chest, he was able to avoid from most of the damage, but his sword still hit him. "You Lost!" A notice message appeared before him. Rowan invite him to another first round "again" he said, and select the first strike again.

He was not imagine that blocking another player will be more difficult then fight a monster.

Rowan 13/15

{You didn't left me an open to describe me blocking some of your hits ><}

Kazuya watched the two intently. He felt his fighting spirit ignite as he saw Asuno charge so wholeheartedly toward Rowan. Unable to contain himself, he yelled, "Winner can fight with me! It will be to half health!" He opened his HUB as they fought and equipped his armor and weapon he had in storage. The shimmering black, gold, and green cloak appeared, cascading around him. His sword changed to be more of a darker and full of agony. Even its sheath caught the light and glistened in a sort threatening way.

(I have found that it is better to always give an opening in all of your attacks, even when just fighting a mob, so that there can be a reaction, not just a god during the fight. It makes everything seem more fair and fun for everyone. Just watch out for those that like god modding and exploit your opening too much.)

Rowan was more ready this time, he block the first attack and crossed swords with him for couple of seconds. But Asuno didn't gave up, he unleash a chain of strikes that penetrated through his defense. After he got hited again he grinned, Asuno really took it seriously. Then a grimaced when Ryuu asked to fight to, he didn't fought enough. "Fine, just take care Ryuu, you can take off his health in two hits."

Rowan 12/15

Asuno stood tall and smiled, "I'll fight either of you, as long as you try your best!" He wasn't sure how long he would last against Ryuu, since he has such small HP, but he figured why not try? Asuno pushed his hair from his face and assumed a battle ready position after opening up his HUD and sending the duel invite. "Ready when you are." He said calmly.

Kazuya clicked the blue "O" on his HUB. "Okay." He unsheathed his sword and took his stance. The sunlight glinted off the dark metal. "Take your best shot. I'll give you the first attack since I'm not planning on going easy." He prepared for the fight mentally, running through the possible combos for causing the most damage in the least amount of time.