(OP-F1) What Did I See? And Why? (Completed Please Lock)

"Tyrius are you insane!?" Arekkusu asked hypocritically. Arekkusu was just more insane, and proof was just right there. "Besides, how does threats upon lives make me the culprit! I just wanted this to be ended! Now it's turned into a mess that no one can clean up! I'm done! If you want your own duel and say "Satisfy" your own fuel for killing people then be my guest! You can try to see where that will get you! But I'm not going to put my life as a gambling toy like..."

Arekkusu then realized that no one knew what happened and why Arekkusu all of a sudden changed. "I can't trust people with my secret..." Arekkusu said. "There was a reason for what just happened and it isn't my own!If you think I've been me the whole time then believe it, but I know what I know!"

(OOC: Wooooow... things escalate quickly)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrius couldn't help but laugh at Arekkusu freak out and thought he may as well explain why he was laughing, "Hey, man, there is no duel yet, so just calm down. This game is tearing us all to pieces, some of us more than others. If there was a duel, you would be in bad condition for dropping your gear and leaving yourself exposed. Heck, I would kill Rintaro, but I have no motivation. And besides, we ALL seem quite confused." Tyrius forcefully took Arekkusu's hand and put his items back into them, "At least take your crap."

OOC good I happened to be on the forums.)

Eth complied with Rin's request, setting him down. In turn he listened to the other soon-to-be duelist. "You chose.. Wisely." he said gently. "Oh and I think you should talk to a guy called Kazuya about.. that.." he gave his advice. "He has a similar 'issues'".

He took a second to whisper angrily to Rin. "You'd better not get into any more censored trouble. I AM leaving now and you're just lucky I happened to be here."

Oh hearing that a nearby person would try to take on Rin, he turned to the guy. "Go nuts kid, but I have your name and if you gank Rin you'll have me to answer to." Eth casually told the boy, before barging through the crowd and exiting the scene.

(OOC goodnight it's midnight where I am)

Rin watched as his friend exited the

scene. Jeez, stroke of luck or what? Looking back at Arekkusu and ignoring Tyrius, he decided to give a peace offering.

"I-I think that Kazuya is one of the Crimson Inquisition? Good luck anyway, and I hope we can put this 'incident' behind us.."

Tyrius laughed at the almost-threat, and yelled back in response, "Good plan! I don't intend to fight him, but even if I did, I would start working even harder to level up to make myself stronger, so that people who did want to fight me will be weaker and will think twice about it." Tyrius did a little jump in the air to ease up some tensed muscles, and said to Arekkusu, "You should talk to that guy about your... supposed issues, maybe it will give you some insight." As Rintaro started to talk to Arekkusu, Tyrius snorted at the thought someone like Rintaro trying to clear things up and said loudly, "I have a question Rintaro. When did you show up and just sort of issue a threat after sitting back and watching this play out like a movie?"

"The Crimson Inquisition." Arekkusu said recalling the guild he used to belong to. "Lets act like it never happened. Grudges are stupid, and this is done.  Besides, none of this is our fault. We were about to fight over nothing that concerned us, neither one of us... all right another me wanted to... neither one of us wanted to cause trouble. Why do you think you tried to restrain me while I tried restraining everyone."

Arekkusu then turned his head to the Tyrius. Arekkusu wasn't really in the best of moods to talk to him. He then turned his head to Rin. "Rin I believe right?" Arekkusu asked. "I wish we could've met in a different way, but you seem pretty cool, we should hang out some time."

Arekkusu then pulled out his options and saw his friends list and duel list right next to each other. "Well... that's not too cool." Arekkusu said. He then sent a friend request to Rin.

Tyrius was amazed at how this had all played out, at how he had broke down and from there things had escalated at an intense rate. He thought about Arekkusu and Rintaro couldn't help but spit at their feet as he did. Tyrius turned and looked at all of the players who had stayed silent and watched, and felt extreme hate for them, though he wasn't sure why. Snorting in annoyance, partially at himself, he turned around and hastily walked away, uneasy to see how the rest of his time in Aincrad may play out.

(OOC: Alright, I'm gonna lock it down now, because everything is winding down.)