[OP-F6] Looking for a Friend...

"Hey there Unyie-Chan!" Arekkusu greeted. "You're all right, no one is late, we're just all simply early."

Arekkusu then looked at all the food. It was like giong back into a Steakhouse, smocked Ham with Barbeque Sauce, Honey, and Ranch. It was like he was in heaven all over again. His nose didn't decieve him, the food in front of him was most certainly a feast for a King. However, it was the average Arekkusu sized meal.

"I'll have some steak!" Arekkusu exclaimed with joy in his voice, he wanted to eat steak for so long. Now here's the chance. "Oh, Unyie-Chan, I've heard you have a restaurant right?"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"More of a tavern/inn but yes I do. It's a place where players can rest, get something to eat, and listen to music." She smiled as she picked up a plate and placed the steak on there. Then she walked up to Arekkusu Sempai placing the dish in front of him. "Boneapattie from Gladiolus Checkpoint.

Arekkusu looked at the steak, and it certainly had his attention. He threw his apple so far behind him, abandoning it. He then bite into the steak without even looking at it. Finally, he stopped for a moment, the steak was so much and Arekkusu smiled so brightly. Once he finished the bite, he let out a tear of happiness.

"It's so good!" Arekkusu exclaimed like a little kid. "I want so much more! Everyone you need to eat this, it's so good my eyes water. Where's your inn!? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

She handed him a ad with said floor 6. Enjoyed the complement too. It made her feel nice. "This feeling of helping others you don't get it as a solo player hahaha." She really missed it, being able to trust people. For now though she would drop her wall and enjoy her self with everyone.

"Thank you Unyie-Chan." Arekkusu said as he took the ad. The 6th floor, it was right here. This was a good idea for a resting area, traveling six floors and having the rest stop with great food, that's a reward players can enjoy. Arekkusu felt bad because his occupation really wasn't designed to help many people, just give them items. No matter, at least he plays a role in the community.

"I am just a performer." Arekkusu said. "There is no way I'd be able to keep up with an inn, I don't even have a shop. I sleep in Inns and they tend to just give you O.k service for high prices, so to have one I can trust is awesome!"

Rin had once again subconsciously the least interesting thing in the room. The base of all stealth techniques, the human brain like stimulation so you keep yourself as underwhelming as possible and you tend to be ignored. In a second, he realised this was the closest to other people he had been in a long time. "M-My name is Rin." he murmured shyly.

"better... food... is my food that bad... T-T" Unyie inched to a wall and slouched along it, hiding her face away from the the group so they could not see her cry, "Im a cook who cannot cook... I... I feel... so useless." She rubbed her eyes, "its ok Rei its ok, all that means is you can improve, improving is a good thing... just make sure to ask Celes-sempai if you could learn from her.' She picked her self up but couldnt look at the rest of the group... the statement hurt her pride too much... especially since she was a cook as a profession too.

"Hello Rin-San." Arekkusu greeted. "My name is Arekkusu. This here is Celes-Chan and this is Unyie...san?"

Arekkusu noticed that Unyie separated herself from the group. Is everything all right? Arekkusu looked at the other two who sat and ate with him, and he as usual felt guilty and didn't want to leave one person out of a group. "Excuse me for a second." Arekkusu said. "I won't be gone for long, in the meantime, Celes tell me where the floor is where your shop is when I come back."

Arekkusu being the pacifier he is stood up from he was and walked to her to see what is wrong with her. "Hey Unyie-Chan, what happened?" Arekkusu asked. "You just left from the group, come eat with us."

Enjoying the background music of Floor 6; Aio strolled the streets of small peaceful town. Everyone seemed quite happy and they looked like they were enjoying themselves. Ever since he started out in Sword Art Online, he never really made any friends. "Oh well, i must be one invisible guy for everyone to not realise me." He placed both of his hands behind his hand and let the gentle breeze brush his hair. "I still seem to enjoy myslef." He smiled and continued on walking.

He took decided to take a break from walking and sat down on a bench by a nearby cafe. He watched all  the players; mimicing their faces as they passed by. He watched as a purple haired girl accidently dropped all her mats; he mimiced her shocked expression as well and he giggled to himself. "Come on Aio, don't be a bad guy, let's go help her out." He said to himself. But before he could even stand up and leave his bench, a couple of players assisted her and they invited her into the cafe.

"Oh well i guess i was too late. Might as well go see whats intriguing inside the cafe; they might actually server vanilla cappucino." Aio closed his eyes and imagined himself taking a sip from it. "Mmmm tasty, i better hurry to find out."

*Minutes later*

"Aww what!" Aio read a sign that said. "Vanilla Cappucino - Out Of Stock *Materials Needed." He decided to go for a lime drink; and sat down on a stool near a couple of players. "I wonder what they are talking about." He moved his chair a bit closer to them to hear what they were saying.

"Memory lane is difficult..."

"Why?... why should it be difficult; shouldn't memory lane bring joy to someone as they remember the good old times? Or is it because that person she spent good times with isn't with her anymore. Aww, she must be having conflicting emotions." Aio thought to himself. He kept listening to the players group conversation for a long time they didn't seem to notice he was tilting his chair closer to them. He giggled softly as he watched the other player throw an apple. He was enjoying his moment of eavesdropping but his chair suddenly slipped and he hit the ground with a loud thud. "Oh man... i'm in trouble aren't i. He said in a low squeaky voice for no one to hear him.

Celes looked at unyie chan "No! no ! not better than your food, Unyie-chan! I meant better than an inns food! i iddnt mean to hurt your feelings!!" See there you go again Celes, censored up for people just when they are getting friendly, just be stupid somewhere else. "i'm sorry Unyie chan... I didnt mean to... I'll, i'll head out now.." Celess finshed her food and got up to head outside, equipping her armour on the way.

As celes got up to leave shee looked up, discovering the little Aio "Whoah! hello there! How are you doing?!" 

Unyie noticed people coming towards her. so she quickly wiped her face... And stood up, "nothing happen... just ... uhh... got a pm from someone... Had to check it.."  Then Celes-sempai came over and apologized for what she said. Unyie shook her head and wave your hands, "Th-that didnt bother me... If my food is not good, then i just have to improve." but by the time she finished Celes-sempai was heading out the room. Unyie dropped her head, upset that she couldnt ask Celes-sempai for advice on cooking. She Bowed to every, "Thank you guys for sampling my dishes help your self to the rest." then she ran out the building after celes.

Now they were all staring at him. "Wow I guess I'm not invisible after all; hmm they didn't seem to realize I was eavesdropping on them." Aio giggled. " Hihi I'm so sorry I was just being a little silly thats all. No need to worry about me hihihi." He scratched his head like he'd done something wrong but he tried to hide it with his cheerful smile.

"Well umm you all look a lot occupied so I guess I'll be heading off." He didn't want to introduce himself in such an awkward situation; besides they looked more experienced than he was. He's just level 2 and if they were going to fight any monsters they would probably be stronger than him. He would be like a little baby needing protection. "Oh no; that's too silly, but it was fun though listening to them. I rarely get into any interesting conversations."

He turned around and quickly ran out the cafe to catch his breath. "Phew! Hihi you silly Aio. Let's hope they don't chase after you. His stomach grumbled. "Aww looking at that food they had made me hungry; but I have so little col to buy such delicious food." He took a look at his inventory and gave himself the usual bread and water. "Tastes Boring!" He shouted and he ate it like he was being forced to eat.

Celes looked back at Rin "Ah im glad you came, why dont you come with me. We can chat and I can walk with you. Maybe we can fight things together"  Celes said happily, linking her arms with Rintaro. She held him close, but gently. She had a friend in the real world like him, quiet and inexperienced with people. She made sure to give him space but keep him close, a very precise movement. She had done this once, she could do it again.