[OP-F6] Looking for a Friend...

Unyie smiled  at Celes-sempai statement she dropped back to speak to Aio. "Hello Aio san want to sample something for me," She smiled and slowly walked into Celes shop. She was going to offer him some of the leftovers, She had so much food, there was enough to spare. She waved at the lowbie before walking in as if insisting that he followed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu looked at the group. Then he grinned, he liked seeing the peace... and pieces of food. But as he tried to get more food, the tray was moved to the side and Arekkusu fell on the ground in a comedic fashion. He then started pouting, he knew there was only food for the newcomer.

"But I want some!" Arekkusu pouted like a little kid.

Aio disliked the dry bread that he ate but he knew he had to eat something to satisfy his hunger. He knew he should have been more friendly with the other players; they probably would have offered him some of that good food. But he was too shy and also embarrassed at the same time.

Aio was about to leave but he noticed the purple haired girl walking up to him and she offered to share one of her food samples. "Hihi she must have noticed how much I disliked the bread."

"Hey thank so much, I don't mean to set prices for you but, is fifty col good enough for a piece of steak; id really like to taste some." Aio opened up his trade menu. He hadn't actually seen what her name was so he took a quick pick and entered it, to make a trade.

TRADE NOTIFICATION

Player Aio would like to trade 50col for 1X Steak from Player Unyielding.

Do you wish to accept trade.

Aio gave her a smile hoping his offer was reasonable and that he wasn't being too picky on prices. He tried to keep calm and forget the incident in the cafe, so he patiently waited for her reply.

She decline. "I cannot charge you for leftovers, Aio-san, I am offering free meals to hey boost my taven. come have a bite" She then closed her menu and opened her cart. Inside was one steak left, she placed it on a plate and decorated with the proper seasoning. Then she came out holding the plate. "Would you like anything else with this dish Aio-san"

*Please tell me if I make any spelling and grammar mistakes; it takes a while for me to notice when im using my phone. *

Puzzled to hear her offer her food for free, Aio started to think to himself, "I'm really grateful, hmm lets see what can i call her. Unyielding seems a bit to formal if i want to be her friends, hmm, Unyie? Uuuuunyie-san! *Aio giggled* No maybe something more catchy. I think Unyie-kun will do; yea thats very nice." He had been standing in front of Unyielding, not saying anything for quite some time now. He must really be acting weird in front of her. "Eeek, i better thank her for the free trade."

"Wow! Really, I can have this for free? Arigatou! Unyie-kun hihi. Thank you so much. Hmm let's see here." Aio raised his fingers like he was taking a picture, and he snap them in front of Unyielding. "This here is Unyie-kun; I won't forget how generous you were. Click! Yey another nice memory to keep. " He smiled and accepted the steak Unyielding offered him.

"It's okay, I like this just the way it is." Aio opened his mouth wide and made a sound as he ate the steak. "Aaaaaaammm, nom nom nom... Aaaaaaaammm. Thank you, that was very tasty; since I also have the cooking skill, I'll make you something nice to eat next time." Aio was glad she was friendly to him. "So do you think i'm being really childish; i'm nineteen years old after all."

Rin's eyes widened slightly as Celes linked arms with him. She said that they should talk, and Rin gave it a quick once-over in his head.

If he trusted her this much, he may as well continue to do so. Turning his head to Celes, he was tempted to try what people called a smile, but decided to go with the safer route.

Closing his eyes he nodded - "I'd like that, Celes-san"

"Heh." Arekkusu laughed a bit as he looked at the group. The diversity among them brings everyone together, that's how it should always be, but never really ever did. Arekkusu grinned as he realized he is no longer needed. He felt satissfied with the sight of everyone being happy.

Arekkusu grabbed his sword and walked up the incline planes. He dind't know he'd go, but he knew that he'd get somewhere. Once again he decided to leave a group, once again making him a lone wolf. "I'll see you all next time." Arekkusu said as his the turned his back and smiled. "And there will be a next time."