[PP-F1] The first time outside...

After his slightly unsettling encounter with a group of players not long ago, Epyon set out to try and find a mob to kill. He hadn't yet tried to kill anything and was excited for his first battle. Just to be cautious, He'd invited another player he'd encountered while leaving the city, Celesmeh.

Celes walked over to Epyon, She smiled a greeting "how are you today?" She pulled down the HUD and invited him to a party. "alright, what would you like to fight?"she said cheerily. Tristan had doen the same for her when she decided to first set off, Now, now she could do the same for someone new. "We can find wolves, or boars. What would you like?" She stopped for a moment and thought... "Wait a minute! Do you have any weapons, or armour yet?"

Celes thoguht for a moment and checked through her inventory. "Hrm wait a moment, I htink I have a sword you can use" She sent Epyon a trade request, in it was an item called Ravisher(uncommon sword, +1 damage). "you can have this one, I dont use swords anyway!"  She smiled and sent it over.

Epyon accepted the trade request. "If you're sure. I'll find a way to repay you." He gave the new sword a few test swings. "Feels good, definitely better than the starting weapon." He set the item to equipped. "Are we ready then?"

+ Ravisher +1 DMG one handed curved sword added

"Sounds good to me, but only if I need it, ok? I want to do as much on my own as I can." Epyon followed her into the fields, keeping his eyes out for any potential threats. Despite his normally stoic demeanor, he couldn't help but enjoy the company and assistance Celes offered. He found himself smiling, if ever so slightly. 'It's probably just the anticipation of the fight to come' He thought to himself.

Epyon nodded before drawing Ravisher, took a stance and charged at the first boar.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

5 dmg (2 weapon + 1 skill + 2 Critical hit) to Boar 1

Boar 1 (0/3) 

Boar 2 (3/3)

Epyon swung his weapon as he charged the boar. His blade entered between the beast's jaws and cleaning went through from head to tail. Epyon turned to see his handy work just in time to see scatter into a million bits of gleaming data. Then the second Boar made his move...

Epyon Recoiled from the hit, the soft glow coming from the wound in his side on renewed his determination to win.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Fail

He ran straight at the boar. The two rushed at each other until at the last second, Epyon attempted to shift to the side and swing at the Boar, but missed as the boar went under the blade.

Boar 1 (DEAD)

Boar 2 (3/3)

Celes observed him closely, he had missed but that was okay, it had only served to confuse the baor ( Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice ) it turned in a hurry, rolling for a moment on the grass. he rished past Epyon, having to turn once more to face him. All in all Celes was happy, she enjoyed the fight, and remembered when she had been that low level, fighting like that, tristan at her side. She stood slightly straighter, wanting to seem as strong and alert as possible for Epyon.

Boar 1 DEAD

Boar 2 (3/3)

Epyon 4/5

Epyon calmed himself from the close call and watched the Boar closely. He relaxed and waited for the boar to charge.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

3 DMG (+1 Skill +2 Sword)

The Boar charged. Epyon didn't move, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. AS the Boar got closer, he spun to the side, letting the Boar pass behind him. he struck the Boar as soon as it's back was to him. The strike went down in the middle of the Boars back, cleaving it in two.

Boar 1 (DEAD)

Boar 2 (DEAD) 0/3

Epyon heard  the loot notification and checked it on his HUD.

Boar 1

2180 10 9 15 6 Epyon Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-25 10:12:52

15 col

Boar 2

2182 6 8 19 7 Epyon Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-25 10:16:04

uncommon item

Item: Reinforced Light Leather armor

Quality: Uncommon

Description: This Leather armor has extra padding and hardened leather to protect the user from harm

Effect: +1 DMG Mitigation

Celes was proud of him "That was great! you are super though, really!" She walked over to him "Alright, what would you like to fight next? or would you like a break?" She smiled at him warmly, glad that she could help him get better and stronger "did you get any cool drops from the boars? My first spear was from them!" 

"I found some armor and a little col. The armor should help out quite a bit." He reviewed his HP bar. "I think we can keep going, I just leveled up. Maybe something a bit stronger?" He looked around, still getting a feeling for the local terrain. "Perhaps those wolves you mentioned?"

"Ah yes the wolves!" Celes walked with Epyon along the fields untilt hey found a wolf.  this one was a bit bigger than Epyon would have gotten used to by now, so it would be good. "Alright this guy should be good. I'll just stand aside, but i'll be here if you need me! go ahead and start the attack!"

Wolf 6/6

Epyon 7/7

Epyon eyed the wolf, it was large, and looked dangerous. 'Well, only one way to get better' Epyon drew his sword, took a calming deep breath and made his attack.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

3 DMG (+2 sword +1 skill)

Epyon made a strong upward slice into the wolf's right side. 'Seems I'm off to a good start, Let's hope my luck holds just a little longer...' He braced himself for the wolf's counter attack.

Epyon 7/7

Wolf 3/6

Epyon took advantage of the wolf's dazed state and made his attack. 

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • 3 DMG (+2 weapon, +1 Skill)

He swung for the wolf's head, smirking as he made contact right between the eyes. Epyon sheathed his sword as the wolf exploded into millions of pixels.