[PP-F1] The first time outside...

Epyon heard the loot notification and checked his HUD.

2212 8 4 20 9 Epyon Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-25 14:13:47

Item: Cloak of Deception

Quality: Uncommon

Where obtained: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/5063-pp-f1-the-first-time-outside/#entry350579

Description: A ragged cloak that doesn't appear special, however on closer inspection, it is designed to fool the eye into miss-judging distance and location.

+1 Evasion

"I picked up a new cloak. Cloak of Deception..." He equipped the new cloak and moved around a bit. It gave the sense that he was moving, even when he stopped.

"Thanks again Celes. I really appreciate all of your help. And I will find a way to repay you." Epyon turned back towards town to rest up a bit before heading back out.

Complete: [PP-F1] The first time out...

Results:

Loot:

Item: Reinforced Light Leather armor

Description: This Leather armor has extra padding and hardened leather to protect the user from harm

Effect: +1 DMG Mitigation

Item: Cloak of Deception

Where obtained: http://www.sao-rpg.c...de/#entry350579

Description: A ragged cloak that doesn't appear special, however on closer inspection, it is designed to fool the eye into miss-judging distance and location.

+1 Evasion

Col.

400 for complete RP

15 for Boar 1

Total: 415 col

Mats:

"Wow! very nice! " She was surprised at his skill with a sword, he was better than many higher level players she'd met. "leveling will be interesting with you, wont it?" She held out her hand and gave hin an item:

Item Name: Dragons Gauntlets

Quality : Rare

Description : Dragonite Gauntlets , with shiny red colour and silverish stripes on it . +2 Damage Mitigation

[OOC: waiting for approval]

"Now why dont we head back to town, i'll treat you to lunch and then you can go frolic"  she said with a laugh. 

Epyon was hesitant to accept the trade. "I am in your debt. If you need me, send me a message and I will be there." He felt his stomach rumble. "As for lunch, I could eat." He knew she had heard the growl from his abdomen, but he refused to show any sign of weakness, even something as simple as being hungry. He followed her back to town. 

They went to her favorite place on this floor. She had managed to find a hidden cafe on every floor, they all had similar menu's and where things she loved. She sat down, getting an orange juice "What would you like to have, dont worry about price, I got it. You owe me nothing, I have a friend now, and that is enough" 

Epyon browsed the menu before ordering a modest meal, something that would fill him up with out being to expensive. He smiled ever so briefly at her comment about friendship. "You must have explored quite a bit to find a place like this. Most of the other players I've seen in town stick to the main market place for food. What other secrets do you know about this world?" He took a bite waiting for her response.

Celes smiled, "Just wait until you start leveling and then youll really need advice on building up your skills. But for now, there is a stone, On the second floor, if you hit it in just the right place, you can break it and get something good." She smiled happily. "Alright i have a few other things to take care of, so i'll head out now, but it was nice to meet you, i'll add you as a friend"  She did that and then walked off. this had been nice, she thought as she walked off. Very nice