[PP-F8] Running and Running (kiru)

Celes sat at a somewhat hidden cafe, not many people could find her there.a small European looking place with good soup and tea. It was her place to be alone. A place where she could think. A lot had happened. The death of a human being... Of someone...

God It hurt her head to think it.

She sat to eat some soup and rest. At least everything was quiet. She took out her inventory and began to look through her items. She had made many potions and crystals so far, many she was proud of, but... What was the worth of some stupid digital items....

The grass crumpled under the weight of my boots as I ran through the wooded Floor Eight. I had never visited this floor and to be honest I was excited to make myself a map to refer back to. So far I had marked down the entrance, teleporter place, and Koko Village. This floor was entirely forest and its was beautiful. I was actually enjoying myself here, running like a maniac through the woods. Most likely I was disrupting everything on this floor. 

As I started to slow down I saw something strange from above. The light reflected off of...a tea cup? I furrowed my brows and walked across one of the bridges. While traveling above the water on the bridge I saw from a clearer view that there was someone in that shop. I bounded up the staircase and calmly went through the door. It seemed to be a cafe. My eye widened with shock when I saw Celes in the corner by a window. I respected her but we left off in a bad place...I took a deep breath and walked over to her. I motioned to the empty chair. Anyone sitting here? 

Celes looked up, smiling at Kiru "Sure, you can sit, I dont mind" She sat quietly sipping her tea, looking closely at kiru. She had no idea what the woman was about and last time they met it had been... tense. She pulle down the HUD and smiled "Would you like anything? My treat, hardly anyone manages to find me in here" She ordered them both drinks (50 col) and sunk back down to her chair. "So whats up?"

I didn't respond to her offer but I did get right into my speech. It had been bugging me for awhile now actually.  Well, some thoughts of mine had been protruding lately, some about you, it's about last time. You started to spark my interest by your quick deduction of our actual intentions. I pulled out the back of the chair and took a seat, still looking Celes in the eye. Then, you said you could learn something from me and I still don't understand what you meant by that. All I did was tell Tyrius to hit me...I then remembered Tristan, he was doing his best to make me a little more empathetic and friendly. I remembered what I thought on Floor Nine, he was changing me for the best, I knew that. But I could help but feel he was ripping my personality from me. A hand flew to my neck and I reassured myself that the pendant he gave me was still around my neck/ 

Celes chuckled. "I could tell form the moment I saw you. Your countenance is of a person who has experience, the way you stood near Tyrius. Offered to let him hit you... Your confidence is something I could. No. Need to learn from. I'm... Weak in that sense." She sighed knowing that as far as she was concerned she was never going to be the best fighter, or the fastest, or anything really.

I slapped my hand to my forehead and smiled. Duh, what else could it have been? Anyways, you seem like a pretty confident person to me, I'm just that girl that everyone hates but loves at the same time! Don't be in any rush to be like me. I laughed and took a sip of the water that had just arrived. Water was the only thing I trusted to drink in this game. Nothing that Tristan drank smelled good either. What are you doing here in the first place? This is my first time being on this floor..

celes smiled "i think there is more to you than that, and...well" she blushed, "I'm only confident when i have to put on a show..." she took a sip of her drink "In any case i'm here to fight a small field boss that is usually on this floor, the Ursa Major. well, that and I like this floor. it reminds me of home.... or... my old home I guess" She looked at the higher level player for a moment and smiled. 

Ah, I see. I took a long sip of my water and set it down on the table with a soft clink. I stood up abruptly and slammed my hands on the table hard. It made a loud, solid noise; I was sure she was still looking at me too. I have an idea, I breathed out with a crooked grin, I have never fought a field boss before so you if you would allow me to accompany you that would be awesome. On the contrary I would follow you regardless and fight another one...I proposed while staring her directly in the eyes. Why am I so different today? Talking to people, she annoyed me but now I'm quite fond of her...so why?

Celes looked at her surprised "Sure, why. um, dont you sit down?  I want to finish up my drink first..."  She continued to sip her drink, calmly "My information broker tells me there are 4 bandits, near this place. We go close, an NPC talks to us, and we fight them. Approximate HP of 40 each, approximate damage of 4. We take them out then we get Col and an sp (Col 25 x loot dice, 1 extra sp). Its dangrerous so... you sure you wanna come?" She said with a wink.

I smiled to her her slightly embarassed, or even flustered enough for her to tell me to sit down. I did as I was told and sat down on my chair. Well, I could go but I need to watch my pet rock so...Heck yeah! I practically shouted. It was awesome to have another player as my friend, a girl especially. Why would you even ask, of course I want to come! You have healing crystals or whatever so we'll be fine. 

Celes smiled "ah yes I do have crystal, we should be okay." She gave her a small healing crystal that healed 5HP instantly. "Alright we can head out" She took Kiru out of the city, making sure to have her items properly equipped. She took Kiru to an area about 15 minutes away. From their position, over the camp, they could see the four bandits hanging out "Alright, what do you say?" 

Thank you. I said and added the healing crystal into my inventory quickly. I put in a place where I could easily retrieve it if necessary. After walking out of the small shop we headed down the stairs and across the bridge. I followed Celesmeh through the thick forested floor. It took only about fifteen minutes but it felt like hours just to get where she was taking me. 

I crouched down and looked at the four hanging around outside their camp. They didn't seem to be expecting anything so this was good. I smirked and nudged Celesmeh. No plan, just in the moment correct? 

"Soudns good to me, She jumped down with Kiru, rushing out onto the camp of bandits. She rushed forward, her image shimmering into that of one of the bandits (disguise +1bd -1bd enemy dice) slashing her glaive into the first one (3820, bd 3+2ACC+1 disguise). She hit him, hard (DMG 9) "Now kiru!" she yelled, positioning her betwixt the bandits. 

bandit 1 21/30

bandit 2 30/30

bandit 3 30/30

bandit 4 30/30

Celesmeh 43/43

Kiru 80/80

I waited a moment after Celesmeh jumped down to move so I could catch at least one of them off guard. I was wanting to go in there and use trickery but since we were so pumped that was not going to happen. We would simply kill them and move on. Surely it wouldn't be that hard. Besides, I was a higher level so I could handle this.

I jumped down with a spin and landed in front of one of the bandits, he looked a little startled but the others were angry. Hello my friends, what might we be doing on this fine evening? Oh, don't mind my friends, she and I are just going to kill you. I said casually and grinned evilly, pulling out a dagger. I purposely missed him to make them think I was bad at fighting. This would give me an advantage later.

ID 3890; BD 3 (Miss)

Bandit 1 30/30

Bandit 2 30/30

Bandit 3 30/30

Bandit 4 30/30

Celesmeh 43/43

Kiru 80/80

The bandits moved to attack swearing at the girls "You censored! I'll censored cut you up, like we did with the rest of 'em!", they surrounded Celes cursing at them as they swung. 

the first one swung at her but missed clumsily "Damn!" 
 3897 3

the second one rushed forward and swung at her legs, but she jumped, avoiding his hit (EVA 3)
3896 7

The second swung at her arm, she bent out of the way and dodged (EVA 3)
3895 7

the last one at her back, but she blocked it with her glaive (Eva 2)
3894 7
Celes moved to attack she swung her glaive at the first bandit as he was fumbling (3894, bd 6 acc+2) she cut into his side (DMG 9) and smiled devilishly. "How you doing Kiru?!"

Bandit 1 12/30
Bandit 2 30/30
Bandit 3 30/30
Bandit 4 30/30

Celesmeh 43/43 Hate 2

Kiru 80/80 Hate 0

I pulled out my dagger while all the bandits had their attention on Celes and threw it. The dagger stuck one of the men in the back of the right shoulder. I laughed at the obviously flustered bandits from be sneak-attacked. You know what, you remind me of someone I knew. He claimed to want to do the same to me but failed. You are the same and you will not touch me. I stated blandly with no emotion. I didn't like to talk about my opinions during battle. 

ID 3899; BD 9 (+1 Damage Athletics, +2 Base Damage from natural BD 9, +3 Damage from dagger= +6 Damage)

Bandit 1 6/30
Bandit 2 30/30
Bandit 3 30/30
Bandit 4 30/30

Celesmeh 43/43 Hate 1
Kiru 80/80 Hate 0

This time tehy split up, Two attacking Kiru and two attacking Celes. "We got you surrounded ladies! Ain't nothing you can do! We're four big guys, what are you two little girls doing?" They swung, All at once.
The first swung clumsily at Kiru, but missed and skipped forwards a few steps. 
3930 2

The second hit Celes, nicking her arm (DMG 4-4mitigation=1Dmg) and engaging her armour's thorns(DMG 1)
3929 9

the next one sliced at Kiru hitting her legs, (DMG 4)

3928 6

and the last sliced at celes but fell as he missed
3927 2

Celes then rolled over and stebbed upwards at her attackers (3927 bd 7) the first bandit groaned as he fell over and died. leaving the other standing "You censored censored!! Youll pay for this!"

Bandit 1 DEAD
Bandit 2 29/30
Bandit 3 30/30
Bandit 4 30/30

Celesmeh 42/43 Hate 1
Kiru 76/80 Hate 0

I laughed like a child and stuck my tongue out as I did a back flip, dodging the bandit and kicking him in the face. He still came forward even as I said: Can't catch me! From behind I felt a sensation on the back of my legs. My knees gave out immediately and I fell onto the ground. I landed on my hands but that cause my knees to slam into the ground. I bit the inside of my mouth to stop from yelling at this man. I shook when I stood up, blood streaming down the back of my legs. My eyes became dark as I stepped forward and threw a dagger at the man that had hit me, it stuck into his stomach perfectly. A smile crept across my face as I stepped closer while twirling a dagger in my hand, totally forgetting about my injury. 

ID 4473; BD 8 (+1 Base Damage, + 1 Athletics, +3 Daggers= 5 Damage) 

Bandit 1 DEAD
Bandit 2 29/30
Bandit 3 25/30
Bandit 4 30/30

Celesmeh 42/43 Hate 1
Kiru 76/80 Hate 0

Celes jumped up and swung down at the second bandit  as he cursed at her "You censored censored! that guy was muh brover!"  He swung at her with his sword
4506 mob 8

But she jumped out of the way (EVA 3) as he tripped past her. but not before catching on her armour's thorns. She swung at him (bd 4+2, DMG 9) 
4505 mob 8

The next Roared angrily as he charged kiru slicing at her, "Come here sweetie" (Dmg 4) 
4504 mob 6

The third badndit chased after celes but foudn himself headfirst in a tree.
4503 mob 5

The last Bandit chased after his friend that went after kiru, but fell headfirst after tripping in a root "God censored censored" he cursed as he got up. 

Bandit 1 DEAD
Bandit 2 19/30
Bandit 3 25/30
Bandit 4 30/30

Celesmeh 42/43 Hate 2
Kiru 72/80 Hate 1

Before I could get a shot in at the bandits I was aiming for the one on the left of me sliced at my arm. It was deep cut but somehow it didn't stop me from dodging out of the way of the oncoming attack. The other missed Celes and went head first into a tree. I bent over and laughed at the sight. 

4607 ID; BD 1....merp.

Bandit 1 DEAD
Bandit 2 19/30
Bandit 3 25/30
Bandit 4 30/30

Celesmeh 42/43 Hate 2

Kiru 72/80 Hate 1