[PP-F2] Out for a stroll! [Mari]

He barely listened to what the girl had said to him regarding the no sleep, but he did manege to catch a few words and nodded towards the girl like. It was not out of arrogance this had happened, he was just up in his own thought of where they might be, as he still had no clue.

Suddenly she gave the signal that they should keep moving, which she did without hesitation or even looking back to see if he actually was following. Sayakaze was not really ready for this but he did not fall behind and quickly caught up with the girl. She tried to mock him for the misfortune he had the last night, but this did not affect Sayakaze in anyway. As the both kept moving towards the location which the girl had said was the direction towards the town, Sayakaze was strangely quiet.

It felt kinda strange to himself, as he usually preferred talking, but this time he just walked without saying anything or do anything special. 

Without looking at the girl, he opened his mouth, ready to finally say something.

"How much further is it?" he asked with a monotone voice. He didn't feel happy for some strange reason this time around, which he had no clue himself of what might had caused that feeling, but he was sure thinking on it. 

The walk toward town was quiet, Mari guessed it was because she had been quite rude and cold toward him earlier. She may have scared him into some sort of silence. Mari contemplated saying something, an apology perhaps? How would she even go about doing that? Saying sorry for being herself? Her brows furrowed, bah. Why should she apologize for being herself? Mari lightly shook her head.

A few more minutes passed and he finally talked; asking how far away they were. "Eh?" Mari gave him a wry grin, "Not far, Rabbit. Not far, here..." She grabbed his sleeve and pulled him till he was in front of her and pushed him past the thicket of the forest - he stumbled into the clearing. No longer in the forest. "There we go. Look, the city is just over there." Mari said, pointing toward the town which seemed as though it was on the horizon.

After he had asked his question, she almost instantly dragged him in front of herself and gave out a small push which made him stumble through some bushes and such, but he manged to not fall even though he was a bit confused at the time it happened. But when he looked up, he both saw it and the girl told him that the city was right in front of him, which was very true. He felt relieved to be back to the city again and not lost to the wilderness, yesterday when he left, this was not exactly what he had planned.

He turned around to see the girl.

"What do you need, and where can i find it?"

"Honestly, just a good rum." Mari said flatly, she blinked. "Oh.." Mari turned to Sasayake. "I feel like an idiot - how old are you? I never bothered to  wonder if underage kids can buy Alcohol in SAO. I mean...I guess they can..." Mari mused to herself. "It's not like they can be prosecuted by any sort of law enforcement eh?" Mari joked as she gave Sasayake a wry smile.

Mari noticed that he looked somewhat relieved, Mari walked the boy toward town. "So Rabbit; not a fan of the wilderness hmmm?" Mari asked, seemingly amused. Her tone turned serious as her blue eyes focused on the road ahead. "Don't ever kill anyone then."

He looked over to the girl, who seemed to assume that he was a minor, thuss not allowed to actually buy alcohol in SAO, but she quickly started a short rant how there probably is no such law in this place, which Sayakaze quietly just listened to, not really knowing if she wanted him to answer or not.

She then seemed to lecture him for something he hadn't done, and told him that he should never kill anyone if he disliked being out of town, he just took this as a thought of her own as she herself, was stuck out here due to have killed someone.

"I would never kill anyone without a real cause or reason, which i do believe exist. I hope you had a good reason for your crime." he said, and directly after those last words left his lips, he started to walk towards the town with haste.

After some moments, of being confused, lost and not quite sure on if they actually sold this kinds of beverages here managed to find where they did. He bought it, and gave it a quick glance. "I would never ever drink this..." He thought to himself as he left the town heading back to where the girl hopefully was waiting on him.

he traded over the bottle to girl, and gave a quick nod.

"If there is nothing else you would need help with, i shall be on my way." he said as he looked questioning on the girl to see if she would have any other tasks for him.

((OOC: Was not quite sure how to handle with the money and such, but i suppose as the thing don't have any real effect I assumed i could just ignore the cost ;> ))

Mari glanced away, "I did. But it doesn't justify it." She muttered in response to Sasayakaze's mention of her 'crime'. Mari had somehow come to terms with the things she had done, she never wanted to kill or even harm anyone, but it still happened. Rather, it seemed that death came constantly knocking at her door. Mari watched as he disappeared into town.

It wasn't long till he returned. Trading her the bottle; Mari offered a trade back, paying him for the alcohol and a substantial extra amount for his troubles. "Here, tis a little extra." Mari muttered, she gave him a wry smile. "Lucky I am feeling extra generous today, no?"

-200 Col Mari
+200 Col Sasayakaze

There was no other tasks Mari needed, at least not right now. She gave him a wave as she equipped her booze. "No worries; I got my own agenda, Rabbit." She mused as she turned to leave. "Hey, we may see each other again, if we're both alive."

and with that, she left, disappearing once again into the forest.