Salutations!

Greetings everyone,

First off, I just want to say that this site is spectacularly well done. I've looked into other SAORPG's and they don't seem to quite measure up to this one. Especially with the way things are done here. Like leveling up, or the dice rolls. All very clever ideas. Plus, it was easy to find and sign up.

Anyway's on to the more important stuff, like talking about me. (jk)

I have had a lot of nicknames, but Lost has always been one of the more common ones. This is due to the fact that I get lost, a lot. Even though that is the case most of the time, it has taken me on some interesting adventures. And scary ones. I attend a university and am currently a sophomore. My major is Social Work. One of my passions is reading (although it's getting harder and harder to do with all the reading homework) and I play tennis. So yeah, that's about it.

Kay' bye!

It's a pleasure to meet you Wolfy. And of course you may called me Lost. I can certainly see where you have would have trouble understanding the rules, for I am a little confused by them myself. But as time goes on I am sure that I'll figure it out. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcoming! Hope to see you around at some point. :)

Please ignore his words when he mentions things like that. He likes to do this with female members and I thought this morning he had changed. *Glares to Ren* Guess not?

Shus bro.

Hello Ren, nice to meet you. Umm...May I inquire as to why you want my heart?

I like you.

But now on a more serious note, I'm just jesting with you. The reason why I've said that it's because I enjoyed reading your bio, really nice work. Based on that a hunch aroused inside of me, which is telling me that you're a good role player, please do ignore my ramblings.

Welcome to SAO! I hope that you'll have a good time as there are a lot of good people here, especially Zeke here.

I figured as much. Although, you won't be the the first to ask for my heart from over the internet...I'm totally kidding. Promise. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my bio (at least someone did. Lol) and I thank you for your hunch! Hopefully we can Rp together and find out if it's true. :)

Over all, thank you for the warm and strange (but entertaining) welcome. So far, it's been really fun!

And I have to agree. Zeke has been very friendly and helpful! :)

• 3 weeks later...