OP-F1 Beginning a new life (completed)

"I really don't know the name but let's just call it 'starting point'" he said nervously. Crozeph's idea was to help the player but even him is having a hard time mapping out the area "alright I confess, I always get lost around here, I might be able to help in battle but not much on maps" he said. Crozeph has been staying in the game long enough to know the ins and outs of the lower floors but to his dismay, almost every place looked almost alike to him "I haven't mapped the game area much but let's go to this place you pointed at me" Crozeph closed his menu and looked around him. Again he forgot the path to where they should go. He opened his map menu again and looked at it then he closed it again. "I think we should make our way out of town first" he said.

I felt a weird presence behind me and looked around but I couldn't see anything around me. I turned to face my companion and decided to make conversation before we continued. ''Sorry I don't mean to be nosy or anything but whats your story I don't know anything about you yet your helping me just like that'' I said I wanted to know more about my companion before I left the safe zone I didn't feel safe just wandering around without first knowing more about whom I was travelling with

Crozeph understand why the player is acting like that to him and he couldn't blame him. "I'm just like you, stuck inside this game" he said "I decided to help you because I just felt that I have to." Crozeph gazed at the wide grassland that is before him "someone helped me when I was still like you" Crozeph said to the player "I just want to return the favor to him by also helping others" he added. Crozeph could still remember when he only had his starter pack and almost at the brink of dying until someone helped him. "Don't worry, if I had a yellow mark above my head then that means I'm a dangerous guy..." Crozeph smiled "...a player killer but I don't have it so you can breathe easily" Crozeph said "now where are we?" he asked. Crozeph scratched his head "don't tell me I got lost again" he muttered.

I grinned at him knowing he wasn't a player killer was a nice relief and at how he seemed worried he was lost. "Ok man i get ya oh and we are by the edge of the safe zone shall we?" I said leading the way to the forest this guy seemed to have got around quite abit to be losing track of his location so often but i felt better knowing that before i got into any big fights i would have some back up

Crozeph covered his face with his left hand "I may know a thing or two about battles but I easily get lost" he said. Crozeph walked out of the safe zone and followed the Tom hoping that he won't get lost also "I need to keep myself on guard though" he thought. Crozeph was strong enough in these floor but still he felt that he shouldn't stay complacent on the surroundings "danger never chooses floors, it everywhere" he said to himself.

"Hey crozeph" i said "what kinds of monsters are there down here" i asked. I would prefer to know what kind of things. we were going to run into.

I was lost in thought thinking of home you know my real home back in tokyo. I was so lost in thought that i didn't notice the mob spawn in front of me and crozeph had to stop me from walking straight into it.

OOC: Can u spawn something here for us to fight?

(ooc: I'll spawn something strong since we can take on higher mobs now)

Crozeph blocked Tom with his right hand "there's something ahead of us" he said. Crozeph draw his sword and pointed towards the path ahead. A wasp and a wolf came out of the trees ahead of them, the wasp flying and the wolf snarling at them "something's off" he said. Crozeph studied the two monsters that just appeared in front of them "the wolf is from floor 3" he said. Crozeph then looked at Tom "here comes the party crashers" he said 

Crozeph 15/15

Tom 15/15

Wolf 6/6

Wasp 2/2

Crozeph caught tom by the sleeve and yank him up before he could hit the ground "sorry about that" he said "I need to keep my sword pointed at the wolf" added as he points his sword at it. "I'll give you a tip I learned from my friend in the real world" Crozeph  moved his right foot forward to hit the wolf but the wolf moved back and sprinted to his right and tried to bite his arm off. Crozeph used his sword to block but the wolf was strong enough to get close and buried its fangs his arm. Crozeph moved back resulting for the wolf to stumble down "keep your sword pointed or your shields raised when an enemy is in front of you" he said "you'll take less damage that way" Crozeph may have failed on attacking the wolf but he was fast enough to shield himself from a serious attack. "Now it hit without hesitation and remember what I said" Crozeph then kept his distance from the wolf.

[iD: 2898]

Battle Dice: [2] fail

Mob Dice: [8] success

Tom 10/15

Crozeph 14/15

id 2906

MD4

BD2

I listened to what crozeph said and began to circle the wolf looking for an opening o thought I saw it slip on its back leg so stepped forward keeping my sword pointed in its direction then out of nowhere it tried to pounce me luckily I listened to crozephs advice and was able to use my sword as a crude shield managed to knock the wolf back before it could do any damage

Tom 10/15

Crozeph 14/15

Wolf 6/6

Crozeph nodded at how the player executed the move "just keep on doing that and you'll raise your survival rate" he said "but you don't have to point it always, just use your weapon to defend and keep the safe distance" he said. Crozeph then turned his attention at the wolf and raised his sword. The wolf began to snarl and and charged at Crozeph "next survival tip, reaction time and timing" he said. The wolf began to kick its hind legs and aimed for Crozeph's head. Crozeph lowered his sword and quickly slashed upward cutting through the neck of the wolf sending it backas it receives his attack "your turn" he looked at Tom, "just relax and you'll be fine."

[iD: 2931]

Battle Dice: [8] success

+2 weapon damage

Mob Dice: [3] fail

Crozeph 14/15

Tom 10/15

Wolf 3/6

id 2933

BD 5

MD 4

I nodded and prepared for the wolfs next attack it attempted to slash at me with its claws which I blocked with my sword I then lunged in recklessly as the wolf jumped back causing me to miss my strike I strafed back next to crozeph disappointed in my failure ''Switch'' I said hoping he could finish the wolf off

Crozeph patted Tom's shoulder "its fine, I messed it up the first time I tried it too" he said. Crozeph then lunged towards the wolf ready to finish it off. Crozeph then suddenly halted stopping a few feet in front of the wolf "not going down without a fight huh" Crozeph admired the wolf's determination to do what it was programmed to. Crozeph slashed at the wolf and the wolf buried its fangs at his shoulder. Crozeph smiled as the wolf tried to tear a chunk of flesh from him. Crozeph then buried the sword at the wolf's belly making it shatter to pieces. Crozeph sheathe his sword and and felt a sudden feeling that his wound is healing by itself.

[iD: 2939]

Battle Dice: [10] critical success

+2 dmg

+2 weapon dmg

Mob Dice: [10] critical success

+2 dmg

Craft Dice: [11] battle healing activated

+1 hp regenerated

Crozeph 12/15

Tom 10/15

Wolf 0/6

I was impressed by crozephs ability to take on a wolf the way he did he recovered from his mistakes with little effort and when I noticed the bite wound begin to heal I was shocked. ''WoW what skill is that'' I asked this guy was definatley experienced and if he could tell me more then id defo want to learn this was a life and death situation after all

It's called Battle Healing, I'm still new to the feeling though" he said. This was the first time his battle healing activated after he gained access to it. Crozeph touched his shoulder as it fully healed "I figured that I'll be needing this in situations like this" he said. The last time he got bitten by the wolf almost it killed him which made decide to invest his skill points on the battle healing "you should get it too, that is if you don't have a high defense yet" he told Tom "you'll learn it soon enough."

''Sounds good'' I said ''Look I appretiate the help you've taught me a lot man cheers im heading back to town now ill see you around?'' I said to him

I got back to town a went to the inn to relax and think about how this world is going to turn out surely it cant be that bad im sure ill be fine and maybe ill see crozeph again some day who knows but for now I needed to rest tomorrow I would begin my life here and start to make a difference.

OOC Gonna end it here since my character has already advanced past this so its about time I ended this thread lol

Reward 400 col x2 800 split 3 ways so 275 col each or summat like that

(ooc: ok I'll end my post too then Tom should pm a GM to lock the topic)

Crozeph waved his hand as the player walks back into town "I'll run into him again somewhere" he said. Crozeph then decided to move to the higher floor in search of material for his armor that he'll be needing on his plan to take on a quest. "Now where should I start?" Crozeph entered a portal and was teleported to another floor.