[PP-F1] New Girl (Keith and Haine) [Complete]

Keith had gone back to the Town Of Beginnings to take a break from the front lines. He sat on top of a roof and looked up at the orange sky. This game of death was all horrifying, yet there was still some beauty to be seen in it. He closed his eyes and felt the wind caress through his blue hair. In his lap sat his dragon, Startorious, a powerful Majestic Star Dragon he had gotten when the game started. He scratched Startorious' chin and looked down at the town. "Man, it's gotten way too quite here after floor 6 had gotten cleared. I hope something interesting happens soon..."

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haine was skipping down the road happily with an optimistic smile on her face. "Yay! I"ve gotten so far alreaddyyy!" she squealed out loud and jumped like a little child. She laughed cheerfully as other people give her dumbfounded stares. Haine was 15 years old, but that never stopped her from acting like that little three year old she truly was inside.

"Etto... I'm bored.." Haine sighed after a while. She was trudging down the streets till her eyes spotted something catchy... just what was in this girls mind now? Let us find out now shall we?

"Iyaa! Pretty animal..." she thought mentally. Somehow she managed to reach the rooftop and then her eyes gleamed when she saw the dragon in front of her. Then she noticed a person..

She walked up to the boy and smiled cheerfully. "Heyo!" she greeted carelessly. She was the type of person who would do the craziest of things without a care... oobviously stated.

((BAD RP SKILLS TAT))

Garou had stopped by the First Floor to visit someone, and with that done he was investigating the Starting City for any happenings. In the distance he saw his friend and "younger brother" Keith and some girl. He smiled to himself. So Keith has a lady, eh? Garou stood there, hidden by the shade of a near tree as he listened in secretly on their meeting.

(RP SKILLZ IS GEWD THOOOOOO)

Keith jolted out of his little hypnosis with a start and fell onto his back. Startorious looked at Keith as if to say, 'Okay, you got scared, now keep scratching my chin' Keith pushed himself back up and looked at the girl. His heart skipped a beat and he blushed a little. The girl was gorgeous, she had blue hair like Keith did, and she had sparkling gold eyes that countered his own dark silver. "Oh I-I Uh, Hi, I'm Keith." He stammered out his words and held out his hand for a shake.

Garou nodded as he smiled. He brought up his HUD menu and sent Haine a party invite. She's new and impressionable. A perfect candidate. How would you like to join a secretive guild destined to stop murderers and perform for the fine players of Aincrad?" Garou bowed to Haine again, this time taking off his long-brimmed black hat and placing it over his chest.

Keith was watching the rabbit crawl around on his dragon and chuckled at the sight. "Seems you made a new friend Star." The dragon glared at Keith and leaned his head towards him, causing the rabbit to fall onto Keith. "Wha-? Star! What are you doing?" Momoko crawled on Keith's head for a bit, then slid down his back underneath his shirt. Keith began reaching at his back to remove the rabbit, while Startorious huffed with accomplishment.

Keith laughed uncontrollably as the bunny crawled around his body. "Ha ha! H-Hey c-cut it out! Pfft-Ha ha ha!" The rabbit popped out of his shirt collar and inspected him carefully. He wriggled out of Keith's shirt, and plopped down on top of Keith's head. Keith smiled and pet Momoko. He scrolled down his menu and brought out a celery stick, then offering it to the rabbit, who then began rapidly nibbling on it.

A sweatdrop appeared on Garou's head as he watched the two younger players squirm around. "Uhhhhh..." He laughed loudly, breaking his own private awkwardness and waved at them. "I'm going to leave you two alone. Keith, if you need me, you know how to reach me." Garou pulled on his chains as he began walking away. I hope that behavior doesn't end up getting either of them killed, he thought to himself with a small frown.

Keith laughed and looked at Startorious. "Ha! I think Star is just a little jealous!" Keith began petting Momoko and gave Startorious a mischievous look. "What's wrong Star? Do I have to keep babying you or are you just that anti-social?" He stuck his tongue out the dragon. Startorious growled and then nudged Haine with his snout, in an attempt to make Keith jealous.

Startorious gave Keith a smug look and nuzzled Haine. Keith rolled his eyes. "So that's how it is, eh Star? Well check this out!" Momoko crawled off Keith's head and plopped down in his lap. The bunny made a little squeak as it stretched and rolled onto it's back to allow Keith to give it a belly rub.