[PP-F1] New Girl (Keith and Haine) [Complete]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Momoko was back on Keith's head again. Then Keith's stomach growled so much, Momoko started to jiggle like a bowl of jelly. "He he, I think that's enough bunny-time for me today, wanna go find some place to eat? I saw they have this awesome candy store down a few blocks!"

"WELL THEN YOU CAN EAT MY DUST!" He taunted back, sticking out his tongue. He ran inside the shop and went up the the counter. "I'll take everything you go-" He reached to his side for his coin purse, to find it wasn't there. Keith sweatdropped and recalled the rabbit that had been on him before. "That clever little rabbit..."

Keith put two of his fingers in his mouth and let out a sharp whistle. Upon that, Startorious came out of the sky and landed beside him. Keith went up to Star's ear and whispered to him. After whispering, Keith nodded to Star and the dragon went over the the barrel of melons while Keith began singing and dancing to attract attention to him.

Startorious dropped the coin purse in Keith's hand and went back to the skies. Keith went into the shop and encountered the owner. "I would like whatever candy you have in stock, sir!" Keith said eagerly. The clerk sweatdropped and sighed. "While everyone was watching you're little show outside, some kids broke into my shop and took all the candy. Sorry." Keith's jaw dropped and he collapsed to the ground. "T-This can't be! Say it ain't so!" The clerk scratched his chin in thought. "Well I do have one thing, but you couldn't handle it." Keith looked up at him, void of all expression. "Don't you dare say there's a candy I can't handle." The clerk held up his hands and held out a brown scrap of paper. "This is the map to the Sacred Gold Fudge, many have tried to get it yet failed, will you accept it?" Keith looked over to Haine, "Wanna go for it?"

"Yes! Let's get going!" Keith closed his menu and pulled Haine alongside him to the exit-gate of the city, so thus they would begin their excellent adventures and shenanigans. And first on the list, the Sacred Gold Fudge.

Keith chuckled at the bunny and looked over Haine's shoulder at the map. "We'll have to continue a few more in-game miles North, then once we see the temple we can go in and get the goods." Keith scrolled through his menu and looked at Haine's profile. 'She's almost level 4, I'm amazed how quickly she's leveled up.' He closed the menu and followed Haine's lead.

"We could try!" Keith did his whistle and waited for Startorious. "Huh, I guess he-" At that moment, Star swopped down and picked up the two and put them on his back. Before long, they were up in the sky sailing through the clouds. Keith looked down below and waved to people who were stuck on the ground.