[PP-F1] New Girl (Keith and Haine) [Complete]

She gasped in realization. "Oh! That is true!" she exclaimed loudly. "Yep! I'm ready to get that fudge!" Haine nodded eagerly and added the stone to her inventory before putting the large coat on and making a funny expression. "WOAH! This is one large coat- oh the fudgeeee!" she squealed as she raced down the hallway acting like a kid in a candy store.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith ran to keep up while hurridly putting his sword back in it's sheath. "Hey wait up!" Eventually, they came to a large opening of a circular room. Light shined from above, raining down on a spec of gold that sat on a pedestal in the middle of the room.

Keith had the wind knocked out of him from the sudden tug on his collar, while being pulled by Haine. "Holy hopping hedgehogs, Haine! The sleezy old candy man was right! There really is a Sacred Golden Fudge! This is awesome!"

"SWEET MAMA! WE GOT A HAUL NOW!" Keith pulled out buckets from his inventory and began rappidly filling buckets of Gold Fudge. "We gotta go on more adventures like this! Picture it, all the candy we could ever eat! We could be like candy hunting partners!"

"OHMYFLUFF I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!" she gasped as she munched on a fudge happily. She shoved some in Turtle-san's shell and Momoko dived into a fudge pile and munched away furiously. "We should donate candy too! The candy superhero's" Haine awed with starry eyes as she fell into a fudge pile. "Aw.man." she whispered still in trance.

((XDDDDDDDDDDDDD))

Keith flopped down next to Haine and looked over at her. "This is going to be the start of a very sweet partnership..." Keith said as he dropped a scoop of fudge on his face, eating in the trance-like state of the delicious fudge.

Keith bit his lower lip and looked around. Then he noticed the hole in the roof that the light showned down frome. Keith put two of his fingers in his mouth and let out a sharp whistle. In the distance a roar could be heard. "Maybe we should take a few steps back Haine!"

"Actually, We'll be saved by my dragon in 3...2...1..." The hole expanded and ripped apart as Startorious ripped through. The dragon roared and breathed a long white coloum of energy at the mob of ghosts, engulfing them entirely. He landed and made a rumble in his throat, while streching out for Keith and Haine to get on.

Startorious huffed as if to say, 'You're darn right I'm fabulous." Keith hopped on his dragon and patted him on the side. "Up and away Star!" The dragon took off and rocketed out of the temple sealing, just as the sun started to rise. Keith looked out at the sunrise and sighed. "Fudge and riding dragons, what could be better than this?"

"Obviously nothing!" she giggled as she glomped the dragon as if it were Momoko. Speaking of Momo, he had been silently hiding in the backpack the whole time! He hopped right out carefully and into his owners lap. "Did you take care of turtle-san?" she asked Momo. He made a noise in response.

Then she faced Keith and smiled happily. "First quest completed!" she exclaimed enthusiastically with a thumbs up.

Keith smiled at her and gave a thumbs up in return. "It's been great traveling with you! I hope that when we meet again, we'll both be joining a guild!" He scrolled down his menu and sent a friend request to Haine. "Wanna meet up again sometime after we get back? Maybe go for an adventure or something?"