[PP] The Traveler Quest (With Clarance)

As i enter the desert i can see someone standing there ..  Hi , name's Kosan . he said to the strange-looking player . What are you doing here ? For The Traveler Quest as well ? If so , would you like to party with me ? he asked while looking at the player . "I hope he will help me , even if i can't pay him with a lot back " Kosan thought to himself after he asked the player with a smile on his face . "I hope those supplies are gonna be enough" He also thought while looking at the 6 bread and 10 water bottles .

I heard a noise to my left and I turned, a man asking for help. He called out about the traveler quest and I smiled lightly as I walk over to him."Hi and sure, I've already did the traveler quest myself and would be happy to help someone. Just send me an invite." I smile a bit and stand there."I'm Clarence by the way, nice to met you Kosan." I smile again and sit on the desert ground looking up at the man.

As i hear that , on my face a large smile appears . Sending the invite i see i have the area mapped . Soo , we are gonna search for something in this area now no  ?...  i asked Clarence with a weird looking face .  I am kinda new to this thing so yeah ...  I said a bit ashamed . Well , lets get it started shall we ?

_|_|_|_|_|_     N
_|_|_|_|_|_ W +  E
_|_|_|_|_|_     S
_|_|_|_|_|_