(SP-F4) Lord of Ice Elemental <<Avalanche>> [COMPLETE]

"So...cold...I'm freezing to death here... I hate this floor...ahcoo!" Yuji wipe his nose. The weather on this floor can chill someone to the bone. Today seems to be different as it's blizzard out there and he venture outside for another rumor. 

One day after hunting the shark, Yuji took a drink in a bar on F1. He listened to rumors as usual and overheard a miniboss that drops good potion upon defeat. He listen to the rest of the details;  the floor, how to make it spawn, weakness, etc. He then decided to tackle the boss the next day.

"I should have stay inside the inn...."

"If my memory serves me well, to lure the boss out I need to kill 3 ice elemental. That shouldn't be long I think. Better get to it then, I don't want to freeze myself out here." Yuji walk through the heavy snowfall,sometimes almost trip. He took out his bread to eat, but the bread shatter instantly. "Nooooo! The durability! No more bread..." Slumped by his lost, he keep walking.

He arrive at the ice field, the place where Ice Elemental spawn. 'The snow seems to lessen a bit here, better settle this quickly while it last." He equip his sword and feel it. Confirming the sensation, he look around for his first prey. One elemental stray around not far from him while most of the elemental gather in the middle. "Alright, time to begin!"

Yuji rush towards the Ice Elemental that's not far from him. "Time to add more speed! Sonic Leap!" His sword glows bright yellow; with the help of the system he reach his target within seconds. "Eat this!"

ID 2549  BD: 6  MD: 5-3

The sword hits the Ice Elemental. It stumble backwards a bit. It then release an ice shot, aiming for Yuji. He throw himself to the left, dodging the attack. The snow acts as his cushion.

"Brrr,so cold."

Yuji: 36/36

Ice Elemental: 2/9

He stand up and jump up. He somersault in the air, holding his sword with both hand. He swing his sword downward as hard as he can towards the elemental.

ID 2552  BD: 8  MD: 5-3

He connect the hit and thus slicing the elemental to half. It then shatters to blue fragment. "Hmm,it's more beautiful than usual. The snow must have cause this."

Ice Elemental: DEAD

"Alright, 4 left before the boss." Yuji walk to the center of the field and stop behind a huge rock. Hiding behind a rock covered in snow, he observe the elemental that roams the area. Lucky for him the elemental didn't make a huge group. He can see many elemental in groups of two. "This will make my quest a whole lot easier. Alright, let's go!"

He run out from his hiding and run towards the first group. Due to his bold actin, he succeeded in surprising the enemy. He slash to the left, aiming for the first elemental.

ID 2555  BD: 3  MD: 2

He miss his aim however and ruin his perfect moment. The elemental attack with their ice shot. The projectiles come from his left and right side; he jump up before it hits him. The shots collide and white burst occur.

Ice Elemental 1: 9/9

Ice Elemental 2: 9/9

ID 2564  BD: 5  MD: 6-3

Landing on the ground safely, he run to left and right, evading shots fired from both elemental. The place becomes a battlefield as ice shots fly everywhere past him. His reaction time improves from all his training, therefore this kind of attack won't hit him. He duck when the first elemental let out a huge ice orb and shot him. He can feel the sheer cold of the bullet as it fly past his head. Yuji slide forward and slash down on the first ice elemental, just to miss again.

ID 2565  BD: 3  MD: 5

Missing his attack, he quickly pull away his sword. The elemental begin to spin rapidly. Not wanting to stay around it any longer, he jump back and change target to the second one. The first elemental lets out a huge ice burst from its body. Cold waves each him from his behind; he ignore it and keep running. Both elemental begin shooting again, leaving Yuji no choice but to focus on evading.

ID 2566  BD: 3  MD: 4-3

He jump up and take cover behind a rock. Ice fly everywhere and some hit the stone. He try to take a peek, but each time he try to do that he almost get hit by one of those flying ice. He wait for a while behind the rock until he can no longer see any flying ice. He inhale and exhale; he can see his breath when he exhale. He stand up and kick the ground. He run as fast as he can towards the second elemental.

ID 2567  BD: 1  MD: 5-3

"Almost there..I can hit it this time!" He bend his body forward, ignoring all the ice that fly at him from his front and behind. He close in with each second.

Misfortune fall upon him just as he about to strike down the monster; he slip on the ground and fall. He land on his back with a loud thud. Defenseless, he roll around on the ground to dodge the lethal ice. 

ID 2568  BD: 1  MD: 7-3

The second elemental begin to spin rapidly. Taking it as a sign for him to get far from it,  Yuji struggle to stand up. The snow are too slippery for him to step. Having no choice, he put up his sword in front of him and kneel behind it. The elemental lets out a blueish-white explosion out from its body, throwing Yuji to the center of both elemental. Using his sword as a shield prevent him from being damage. Standing up by supporting himself with his sword, he prepare himself for an all out attack.

I straighten my pose and swing the sword left and right. Taking a deep breath and exhale slowly helps me to focus. I riase the sword to eye level, left hand placed near the blade..

"Zwingg!"

Both elemental lets out a weird noise and begin firing. I quickly step to the left and run towards the first elemental. By now, the elemental must have read most of my movement. Therefore my next attack will probably miss.

"Teryaaaa!"

I close in easily and swing my sword down. A basic downward slash would be questionable because it won't do anyone any good in this situation. As I predicted earlier, the elemental spin to the left, avoiding my slash.

ID 2721  BD: 2  MD: 2

ID 2722  BD: 7  MD: 3

I smirk at the monster behavior. The A.I perfectly predicted my attack. However that didn't bother me the slightest. I raise my sword quickly and made a full three hundred and sixty degree spin while swinging my sword. I can see the world spin and I go "whoo" as I enjoy the little spin. The sword spin and hit the elemental in the center, throwing it forward. I shoulder my sword and my sword begin to glow yellow. I turn around and face the second elemental.

Ice Elemental 1: 2/9

ID 2723  BD: 2  MD: 7-3

I charge forward and shorten the distance gap between me and the second elemental. With the help of the system assist, I avoid all the icicle generated by it. The sword skill <Sonic Leap> is useful in this kind of situation. Within seconds I face the monster; I swing the sword down. Yellow trajectory line follow the sword as it go down.

Much like the first one, the second elemental avoid easily. I can't do anything about it as it already predicted my next course of action.

"Tch, I need to change my attack pattern if I want to land a hit."

ID 2727  BD: 4  MD: 10-3

I reverse my hold of the sword and run back to the center. However my feet refuse to cooperate. I look down and shocked to see that my feet turn to solid ice. 

"No wonder it's too cold down there... When did it hit me though..must have been during the time I miss the slash."

I look at the green line on the upper right corner; my HP has been reduced by 1 and next to the bar the <freeze> icon appear. I curse myself for clumsiness. I struggle to free myself, but it seems to be useless.

The two elemental approach closer.

Yuji: 35/36 (Freeze, 1 turn left)

ID 2729  BD: 3  MD: 8-3

There's nothing much I can do but watching as both elemental gets closer. As they get closer, they begin firing more icicles towards me. I slash the icicle that would hit me. The elemental aim for my head next. I have to shake my head around like an idiot to evade the ice. However in this situation looking like a stupid person won't become a matter. 

The ice on my leg finally shatter. I run forward just in time as both elemental gets near and spin rapidly. Then they both lets out a massive ice burst. Both burst collides, and the impact knock the three of us away. I bury my sword deep into the snow to preven myself from flying away.

Yuji: 35/36

ID 2836  BD: 8  MD: 10-3

I pull out my sword from the snow and spin it around before I shoulder the sword. I keep my body low and bent my body forward. I place the sword parallel to my right leg. With a pale blue glow on my sword, I charge forward, closing my distance in instant. I don't have much time before they start attacking. I have to at least take down one of them to reduce their attack. 

I slash upward from the right at the first elemental. The sword went through the crystal-like body, and turn into polygons before shattering into pieces. I swing the sword back ward and face the second one. An icicle fly straight to the center of my body. I didn't react fast enough and got thrown backwards from the impact.

Yuji: 34/36

Ice Elemental 1: DEAD

ID 2838  BD: 1  MD: 5-3

I roll on the ground. The heat inside my body begin to fade. The cold is getting unbearable with each time passing. I have to stop myself from shaking as it is getting stronger. I stand up and brush the snow off my cloth. I swing the sword to left and right and close my eyes.

"Enough.IS. ENOUGH!"

I run forward, sword placed in my back. The elemental shower its icicle at me again which doesn't bother me at all. Reaching its place, I make a three hundred and sixty degree spin vertically.

"Eat this!"

I miss my strike by just a few inch, but it is enough to stop the elemental from attacking. I prepare myself for a sword skill to attack it next.

ID 3085  BD: 8  MD: 3

I put my sword on the shoulder and feel its weight. The sword glows red as the system detects the motion for the skill. I wait for 1 seconds to gather some energy. Confident that I have charge enough power, I swing the sword down diagonally at the elemental from top right to bottom left. I knock the elemental away with the slash upon hit.

Ice Elemental 2: 2/9

ID 3086  BD: 8  MD: 9-3

I charge forward, not wanting to let the momentum fade. I grab the elemental with my left hand and throw it to the ground. I hold my sword with both hand and thrust it down at the elemental. The blade went through and dig into the ground. I readjust my wrist and swing the sword up. The elemental thrown to the air.

The elemental turn into polygon and shatters.

Ice Elemental 2: DEAD

"Alright, I finally meet the quota. Now then..I should go the place where it spawn."

I try to remember back the detail of the rumor. After the players defeat the Ice Elemental, they go to a cave and found the snow beast there. I put my sword back into my scabbard and hug myself. It's cold but I need to go through it. I begin walking to find for the said cave.

"I hope it's somewhere near..."