(SP-F4) Lord of Ice Elemental <<Avalanche>> [COMPLETE]

I wander the Tundra for a while. The snow gets heavier as time pass. My vision gets darker. I can't see the view in front of me properly. I almost give up hope. I just want to lie down in the snow and let whatever beast out here attack me to death. However I found a big cave entrance. I quickly enter the cave to get away from the blizzard.

"It's...cold..in here. But at least I won't freeze inside this cave..."

I was just about to settle in when the ground tremble. The sound of heavy footsteps can be heard from my behind. I look behind and see a huge block of ice with its leg raise up high.

"Not good!"

ID 3089  BD: 4  MD: 5-3

I jump to the left and roll on the rocky ground. The..thing stomp its feet down and the cave shakes violently. Icicles on top of the cavern fall down, each is as sharp as needle. I run to the left and right to avoid the falling ice.

"What the hell is that? Don't tell me this is the boss?"

I draw my sword and charge forward. I swing my sword up, but the blade bounce back when it hits the thing. I step back to ready myself for its attack. I look at its HP bar and notice the name.

"This is the boss...<Avalanche>"

Yuji: 34/36

Avalanche: 50/50

ID 3102  BD: 1  MD: 9-3

The huge animated ice shook the ground with every step it take. I struggle to balance myself. It raise its fist high and slam it down on me. I block the attack with my sword. The sheer power from the giant is overwhelming for me to handle, and I got thrown backwards. 

"Tch..so strong."

I stand up and pick up my sword next to me. I rush forward and attack again with another slash. However it seems to be useless; its HP doesn't decrease. I step back a bit and look up.

"I'll just hit you there then."

Yuji: 33/36

Avalanche: 50/50

ID 3105  BD: 8  MD: 7-3

I jump up as high as I can. Fortunately for me I can jump high thanks to my Acrobatics skill. I stop right in front of its head; I swing my sword down horizontally on the face. The blade graze the face. Finally its HP went down. The boss try to grab me with its both hand; I swing the sword upwards again on the face, making it stumble. It gives me enough time to land on the ground safely.

Avalanche: 43/50

ID 3107  BD: 9  MD: 4-3

"Groooowwwl!!"

The frost giant doesn't seem to be happy getting its crystal face got attacked by me. It raise both its fist high in the air and slam swing it down. It slams the ground and icicles appear from the ground everywhere. I have to run and roll everywhere to avvoid myself from getting pierce by the icicles. 

I look to the giant and its fist is still on the ground. I run towards it with caution and jump on top of it. I run to the face across the arm and slash on its cheeks two times with a downward slash and horizontal slash from right to left. The giant roar and I jump down as it raise back its fist.

Avalanche: 36/50

ID 3117  BD: 9  MD: 10-3

Right now I'm right under the snow giant. I roll away from that place as I don't want to get stomped by its giant feet. However the giant must have predicted that I'll do that. The giant swing its fist at me when I roll and hit my left side. The pain comes instantly as I fly across the cave,thrown by the attack. 

I crash on the cave wall not far from the giant. I kneel on the ground,enduring the pain at my left side. If this is real, my bone will surely broken. I stand up and shoulder my sword; the sword glows bright with blue color. <Sonic Leap> is a great way to close mid to long distance in short time. After the <post state> motion, I run forward at blinding speed and reach the Avalanche. I thrust my sword upwards and the sword pierce through the legs. The penetrative power of a sword skill truly can be terrifying. 

Yuji: 32/36

Avalanche: 28/50

ID 3130  BD: 2  MD: 9

The giant doesn't faze from the attack just now despite the destructive power of the attack just now. I pull the sword out from its leg and try to jump away, but the giant slap me away. Again I fly to the wall of the cavern. The pain just gets worst for me as I fly around like a soccer ball.

I try to stand up, but there's no strength in my leg whatsoever. I sit and lean my back on the wall as I watch the giant gets closer to me slowly.

"I just need to gather some energy...I still can fight this thing..."

Yuji: 31/36

ID 3143  BD: 5  MD: 2

It gets near as I rest. I can feel my legs again as it takes time to get near me. I jump to the right as it throw its punch at me. I manage to dodge the attack and save myself from misery. The giant fist meets the wall and the whole cavern tremble greatly. The <Immortal Object> message appear. I stand up and enter my fighting stance.

"Alright,let's continue."

ID 3144  BD: 9  MD: 8-3

"I have to thank you for giving me some time to rest. I also found your weakness behind your great strength. I never thought that I can exploit that."

I start running, circling the giant ice. Avalanche have a hard time to lock its sight on me. It slams the ground each time it wants to attack me. I smile at its futile action. As I run, I shoulder my sword and the sword glows blue. After its fist touch the ground, I close in and swing down the sword diagonally from top right to bottom middle. I readjust my wrist and swing the sword up again diagonally from bottom middle to top left. Red gush in the shape of "V" appear on its chest.

"How do you like that?"

Avalanche: 20/50

ID 3145  BD: 5  MD: 5-3

The ice giant hit the ground may times, expressing its anger. I hold my sword up as its HP fall to the red zone. Its attack pattern will change now.  As soon as it stops its little tantrum, it raise both its hand to the air and gather energy. The surrounding gets cold as the ball of energy gets larger.

It finish gathering and throw the energy ball to me. I run as far as I can and jump to the ground. I look back; the ball hits the ground and immediately the place completely covered in ice with some sharp ice appear. If I got hit by one of those I'll definitely be freeze.

Avalanche: 20/50

ID 3146  BD: 8  MD: 4-3

It raise its hand high in the air again and begin gathering. I run towards it as gathering the energy for the attack take some time. To be exact, it takes 15 seconds for the attack to be unleashed. It is more than enough for me to land another strike and run away, I hope.

I jump and reach the body area. I thrust my sword on the area where the red gush formed. Concentrating on the area would let me pierce the crystal ice body and deal some damage. The blade went through the red gush and the gush gets bigger. I pull out the sword and land on the ground. The giant throw the energy ball down at me again. I slide between the giant's leg and run as fast as I can, evading the attack.

Avalanche: 13/50

ID 3147  BD: 8  MD: 1

I turn back and look at Avalanche; the place where it stand freeze completely. The giant raise its leg high and crush the ice on its feet. Avalanche stomp the ground and send tremor across the cavern. The ice shatters, freeing the giant from its own attack. It then turn around too and face me.

As its freezing energy ball attack won't hit me, I smile mockingly at it. The giant roar and the cavern sake violently. The avalanche kneel down and hold both its hand together in the air. It then swing the fist down on the ground like hammer and deafening noise from the impact surprised me.

At first nothing happen. I just about to rush at the giant when suddenly ice pillar appear from the ground. Many,many ice pillar. I jump around like a little rabbit as I dodge all the pillar. I jump on top of one pillar that is near the avalanche. Using it as a stepping ground, I jump up high and almost hit the cave ceiling with my head. I swing my sword down as hard as I can on the head and send the giant crashing down on the floor.

Avalanche: 6/50

ID 3202  BD: 1  MD: 5-3

The giant struggle as it try to stand up. I doubt it can stand up that easily due to its huge body.I walk steadily to its head on the floor that have been turned to slippery ice because of Avalanche area-of-effect attack. Once I reach the head, I raise my sword high in the air, holding it with both hand. I swing it as hard as I can, which makes me stumble a bit. I lose balance and slip, which makes me fall on the solid ice.

ID 3204  BD: 4  MD: 1

The ice chilling temperature numb my face. I stand up not wanting to lie on the ground and freeze to death. As I stand up I realize that the Avalanche have stand up due to its head no longer in the position it originally was. I look up and see its right fist travel towards me. I run to the left, dodging the attacks and make a u-turn to run back at its hand. I slash once but the blade bounce back. Not waiting for the giant to raise its fist up, I jump to the right hand and run across it.

ID 3205  BD: 9  MD: 7-3  LD: 14

The giant try to grab me with its left hand, but I'm too fast for him. I reach the head without any difficulties. I jump using its right shoulder as a stepping stone. I raise my sword high in the air; the system detects my motion and my sword glows crimson. I thrust my sword down four times in a flash.

"This is the end, <Crimson Rain>!"

The four thrust hits the head randomly. The fourth thrust went deep into the head,making it crack. The crack travel through the whole body. I land on the head and Avalanche destroyed to pieces. The fragments turn into blue polygon and shatter to pieces of fragment data. Blue crystal fly everywhere as I sheath my sword back into the scabbard

"I'll never get tired of this."

I close the text in front of me and exit the cavern.

(Gain 1 material, gain 250 col. Gain <<Snowfrost>>)

The blizzard have subsided and snow begin to fall normally. I look at the Tundra to see if there's any dangerous monster out there. Satisfied that there is none, I whistle happily as I walk back to the Snowfrost Town.

"Today's fight are really fun. I should fight it again next time~"