PP-F4 'Why did you do it? WHY!' COMPLETE

Mari was on the fourth floor, her favorite floor, she was well out of the safe zone – and away from her usual place at the Lake. She was resting under a tree topped with snow –blowing on a cup of hot chocolate she managed to bribe a lower leveled player into giving to her, at the sacrifice of some Col of course. She took a small sip of it. Before sighing.

The week had been a very long one indeed, and Mari - after talking to Life and Alkor was finally feeling better.

Draterion did not doubt his leader had done something stupid and paid the price for it like all humans go through, but... Draterion looked into the sky before leaping into a tree and lying there, watching this player talk, but nope, she said nothing. So without hesitation, Draterion hopped down to meet this Mari.

Draterion kept his sword drawn, but it was pointless, he knew, because he trusted Mari not to attack him. "So..... What happened that day, when you killed Argumail?"

Mari blinked when a stranger to her had jumped down from the tree she was sitting under. A pervert? Stalker? He seemed young, she could tell it from his voice - it hadn't yet broken, or was in the process of it. He drew his sword and his stance seemed sloppy. So much so that Mari didn't even bother to draw her blade. Why would she? For all she knew this player was just a hero, looking to rid Aincrad of Player Killers.

That was, until he mentioned Argumail. Mari furrowed her brow, her lips forming a straight, stoic line as her cold blue eyes stared up into his pained, questioning green orbs.

"What happened?" She repeated, pausing to take another sip of her drink. She did not appreciate his rude behaviour, he was rude to her, so she'd be damned rude in response. "You answered your own question. I killed him, put that away before you hurt yourself."

Mari shrugged;  normally she'd be quite accommodating toward people, and tell them what happened, but he was being rude and demanding. He wasn't polite - he didn't introduce himself...he was practically ticking all the wrong boxes with Mari, the only thing he did have going for him was the fact that he had actually put away his sword. Listening to reason. Mari gave an inaudible sigh of relief,  she'd rather not have any more blood on her hands. "That's nice."  Mari said as she took another sip of her drink, on purposefully glancing away to look at a lone wolf in the distance - it was too far away to attack, but close enough for Mari to focus her attention on that instead of this rude boy.

Mari laughed as he proclaimed his title. "Oh, like I give a damn who you are. You Could be the new leader of that mess and I still wouldn't give a flying censored." She was showing signs of aggravation. Mari would still never strike out at someone who didn't' attack first, but she would be damned if she would be nice to someone who wouldn't show the slightest sign of respect.

"Your old guild members can come. I'd like to see them try, if you are so sure its Argumails fault then why are you here? Why defend such a vile, twisted man?"

( can you please give me more than a line to work with? It's making it impossible to reply to and give a decent reply.)

Mari snorted, finishing her drink, the glass disappeared as she crossed her arms. He was adamant to know what happened, and Mari could at least give him the single sentence summary that his half assed apology "Argumail was being a prick and tried to attack 3 female players." Mari lifted her shoulders in a shrug, giving a huff, it was about time he had realized he was being rude. "No, no I do not want to go fight a monster. No point. censored on this floor is too weak anyway. I came here to relax, not to be berated by hot headed children. Who don't know when they've lost."

"Mari, I look forward to seeing you another time." Draterion looked at her. "I apologize at my attitude." Just like that, Draterion began to exit the scene. But then he turned. "Don't..... Do anything stupid. They....... Will mercilessly kill you no matter what I say, besides Akuma may put it down... But just... Be careful!"

Mari shrugged, she really didn't see the need to see him another time, "Eh. I am not looking forward to it." 

And with that, Draterion started walking away; as though he had nothing else to do or say. Was that really it? A demand for an answer, and a threat? He didn't ask for her to elaborate. Not that she'd willingly elaborate that easily mind you... he didn't ask anything else, he simply left. Mari yawned, arching her back as she stretched. Stopping when she heard him call out over the distance.

"I'd like to see them try kid." She called out, "From what I hear, its just you - my old guild member, and Kazuya. I'd tell them not to come after me if they valued their lives." She retorted back, knowing it'd probably bait him, frustrate him or have him storm off.

Draterion tilted his head toward hers, and sprinted back over there. Mari was still lying on the ground, so Draterion hopped right over her.

"Hey Mari, wanna have a snowball fight?"

Draterion tried to boost her sprits because she would never tell him any more unless she though of him as more than garbage. At the moment, Mari could just throw him away.

Am I seriously as worthless as a piece of garbage? he thought to himself.

Draterion threw a tiny piece of snow at Mari.

[Ooc-please don't kill me!]

"You still here? No I don't want to have a -" Mari stopped when a cold hard ball of frozen ice was thrown at her face. Mari stood up, glaring at Draterion as the snow dripped off of her face. Anger and hatred seething from her being. "What the f**k is your problem?" She hissed, "You jump down like some freak stalker - be a rude little sh*t and demand answers - wander off and come back thinking it's smart to act friendly toward me?" 

Mari grabbed hold of Draterion's Collar, pulling him forward and throwing him into the tree trunk with as much force as she could miester. "Back the f*ck off kid."

But Draterion just wanted her to cool down and just talk with him. Obviously, it wasn't gonna be as easy as Draterion thought it would. Draterion felt his back sting like hell as he got up. But hen he realized, it doesn't actually hurt, its Sword Art Online! Draterion gathered up more snow. He didn't know what to do. He was Insanly angry.

But what he did was start to make random snow angels every where. It was hopefully not gonna anger her anymore but it will also keep her eyes on him, like what the heck is that kid doing… but no, that wasn't enough. When head done, he began to watch Mary and sing do you want to build a snowman!"

((You're totally asking Mari to PK you, ahahaha not that I would do that cause I said I wouldn't unless he attacked but wow.))

Mari had let go of him, giving a frustrated sigh as she ran her hand through her fringe. "Look, Draterree or whatever your name is. If you're going to act like an idiot I am just going to leave. I don't need to sit around here and be bothered by a childish sh*t like you."

Mari watched him start to make snow angels in the ground. For about two seconds. "F**k this." she muttered as she walked away. She didn't need to deal with these childish antics. Any fears or concerns Mari had about people out for her head had disappeared, especially if people like Draterion were involved. He clearly didn't have a level head on him. As he started to sing Mari quickened her pace.

Nope.

Mari turned as she heard him call out to her. "Eh, you're a guild leader?" She asked, "Man do I feel sorry for your guild." She said in an annoyed tone. If someone as foolish and haphazard as him managed to form and maintain a guild...then Mari really had to wonder - Maybe Life was right and that some people did need to be culled, that Aincrad, no. The world was just like a giant living body and those weak parts had to be pruned.

"You want me to join you in an alliance? No dice. You want to be a messenger to your little troupe who want to kill me..." Mari asked stepping in closer, she placed a finger under his jaw and lifted it up to face her. "Tell them to try, try to kill me; give it their all. I'll be waiting."

Mari grinned;

"Or better yet, why don't you try to kill me, go on destroy me like you boasted."

"I've told you, I do not want to kill you and I'm starting to get tired of this. Could we please just stop and chat for a second? And my guildis more for the people by the people, so iI'm not really leader. Actually I haven't decided a single aspect of my guild. My friend Tom chose the HQ and his squads description and Azeruth did the same with his squad and named the guild and chose the color, so I haven't chose anything, just how things would be set up. " Draterion looked into the distance.

[Your pissing me off irl]

(It's a roleplay dude; its how she acts - don't confuse the characters with the people behind them - if you want, just write 2 more posts to hit the 2 page requirement for reward and I'll end it )

Mari scoffed as she stepped away.

"Could have fooled me; next time -if you don't want to kill someone - maybe try not jumping out of the air in front of them with your weapon drawn." Mari sighed, voice turning serious; almost concerned for a moment. "If I were a more rash person I could have easily struck you down, seeing a weapon drawn at someone is an invitation to battle, you realize this right?"

Mari crossed her arms in front of her; "IF you want to chat; do so now - don't go throwing snowballs or wasting time making snow angels." The way he spoke about his guild made him sound like an incredibly lazy guild leader, but Mari kept that to herself.

"If you want to call me lazy, let's compare levels. Just cause your older and have better gear then me does not mean your physically stronger. I do not doubt you would win in a fight against me, hence why I have not attacked you. But my true question happened to be about your guild, Cerulean Silence. I was wondering what kinda guild it was and if we could form an alliance in the front lines. And he guild for me isn't just commanding, I do the hard stuff, but I let them pick the cool stuff. The important for our appearance stuff. But if that's not want you wanted to hear from me and give me another answer not giving a true statement, I'm just gonna get pissed off and walk away. No disadvantage for you. But.... I do want to chat"

Draterion leaned on a snow frosted tree.