Shop - F1 The Bladed Forge

As i open up my smithing shop with a big grin on my face i thought to myself it maybe small but its mine and its where i begin. My shop is aimed at all customers and aimed at helping out the new players make it to the front lines i sell weapons of all types and various armours as I've just started out however i think its better i start with something simple

Tom rolled 10 on CD

Perma Roll ID: 2594

Item created

Item: The Golums Bane (1 handed - Sword) Base damage 2

uality: Uncommon

Shop: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/5167-shop-f1-the-bladed-forge/?p=351884#entry351884

Description: +1 Base Damage A sword made from the tooth of a Frost golum it hits higher than basic swords

I greeted Azureth and he placed an order. "Sure thing my friend ill get on it" and with that i went to grab my materials

I decided hey lets give it another shot I'm not going to get anyway just staring at a flat piece of metal so i fired up the forge again and gave it another shot. This time i managed to make something a little more like a shield but it wasn't very sturdy at all so i placed it in the scrap metal box.

Perma roll id: 2711

CD 4

OOC : my internet is awful on mobile so to make it fair i took the lower value on the dice because for some reason it double posted when i was trying to load the page properly sorry about that

I opened up for the day grabbed the template for azureths shield and got straight to work heating up the forge and getting my tools ready

ID:2927

CD 10

''Finally'' I shouted jumping for joy

Item created: Shield of Azureth

Quality Uncommon

Enchancements: +1 Damage Mitigation

Description: A Small shield to be used with a spear created by the Guild smith Tom (Usable by Azureth)

Azureth walked into the shop and noticed his order was ready for pick-up. He inspected the shield. Nothing was wrong with it, and it had all of the enhancements Azureth asked for. He payed for the item, picking it up from the counter. He also selected the option named "Rename" He entered the words "Clay Wall". When he obtained a better shield, he would name it "Brick Wall".

+Shield of Azureth (renamed Clay Wall)

-500 col

OOC:will be working on the orders in order of which they were place so draterion is next

''A new customer'' I said smiling she simply came in placed the order and left which left me feeling a little confused but nonetheless she is a customer and as soon as I had finished dtars claymore I would get straight onto making her a giave

I decided to get back to work on draterions sword so I heated up the forge and began to work but my first attempt failed to I tried again - 1 mat

ID 3224 CD 6 Bad item created

My second attempt went a lot better I managed to create a blade worth selling

Armed Broadsword

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/5167-shop-f1-the-bladed-forge/

Quality Uncommon

enhancements +1 Damage Mitigation

Description: an intresting two handed sword that has a wide blade which can be used as a basic shield

ID 3228 CD 10

My final attempt of the day was even better although the blade was not long enough and lacked the weight to be used as a large blade but with the way it turned out I felt I needed to keep it

Blood's Oath - 1 handed sword

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/5167-shop-f1-the-bladed-forge/

Rare

+1 damage and Bleed

A long sword with a blood red blade so sharp it causes bleed effect on 9 - 10 BD roll

ID3229 CD 11

(ooc: yeah I was trying to picture out the shop but failed)

Crozeph opened the door of a shop his friend owns "nice shop for a starting one" he told Tom. Crozeph was planning on getting better equipment for a simple quest "I'll be gone from the guild for a while but before that can I request for a custom made equipment" Crozeph pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to Tom at the counter "here's the details"

Item name: Grey Wind gloves

Quality: uncommon 

Description: A pair of gloves as grey as the clouds on rainy days. It makes the player feel light on his hands giving them a boost in their aim at attacks

Enhancements: +1 accuracy

wanted price: 450 col

"Oh before I forget" Crozeph opened his inventory and took out a roll of what seemed like leather "I got this when I was still a solo player, you can use this" Crozeph placed the material at the counter "I'll pay once its done" he added.

• transferred 1 material

Crozeph slammed his face on the counter "yeah I forgot that gloves are for tailors, sorry about that" he said with his face down. Crozeph stood up and looked at Tom "gauntlets are fine by me, I could use them for defense also" he said to him while thinking "that was a brilliant idea...yeah I'll go with gauntlets" he said.