question about dual weilding

Just a random question i thought would be awsome. Are we allowed to duall weild in this game if we use one handed weapons like a sword? I thought it would be cool as i want to make a high dps charater of course the massive down side is not being able to use a shield so damage mitagation overall would be lower as result of this if we can't dual weild naturally would it be possible to add an extra skill to the one handed swords skill say at rank 3 similar to the katana skill for curved swords? I just think it would add a whole new dimension to rp and character creation as a result

Well from what I read in wiki, you can dual wield sword without the skill. But it will be pointless because you can't use sword skills and receive bonus from the weapon.

Waiting for the GM to settle the problem with the site. After that the rumor board (yes,we have that) will be open and we can attempt the rumor.

Right now, Tristan manage to find the rumored dual spear. Zero appears to have an unique skill too.

-Jelly intensifies-

That was just RP fluff for him to get himself a new weapon because I had such a terrible weapon at the time.

Here is a breakdown for what happens if you attempt rumours.

1. You search for them in RP.

2. Hopefully a GM account will join in and talk to them, which will confirm or reject that specific rumour being true.

3. If its true, you fight the NPC holding the skill. If you somehow beat this powerful NPC, you get the skill.

4. Once you have it, if you die you lose it to who killed you and if you are inactive for a month the skill is relinquished from you and the NPC that owned it respawns.