They are an in progress thing and aren't currently available when they DO come out you need to do complicated quests or rumour boards with heaps of work and stuff involved I think. 

But I am not 100% sure

TLDR; you can't get them now.

Okey clarification time!

Sword Skills are something the moment you have a rank in a weapon skill you are using. Any attack you do is being system assisted and making you cause extra damage. So that is already implemented.

Sword Arts are special moves which do extra things, which currently only some uniques have. These have special effects and have a cooldown from being used. FOr example Zero has the Coordinated Edge unique. With this, when he uses the move Dragon Twister he deals damage to every enemy and has them bleed for three turns, with knockback (enemy skips a turn). This has a cooldown of 7 turns, so you can do 7 attacks until you can use it again.

Sword arts for everyone are a WIP and is something that is in the works, but I can't give any ETA on the matter, so just wait for until it releases.