[PP-F1] I Tsun-dare You (Rin, Celes)

Celes pushed Tristan off of her " now now bro, be nice, I was trying to have a talk with the lady. " she frowned at rin " im sorry he is a bit touchy feely, we usually come down here to help lower leveled players, he only want to help you out " she said apologetically. " now then, what weapon do you use?"

Tristan just blinked slightly for a moment as he took in what just happened. Well he had been punched for physical contact before, but still. He then gave a gentle smile and raised his hands in defeat. "Apologies, its just how I am. I'll be sure to keep that in mind in the future."

He then simply looked at them both and waited on Rin to respond to Celes' question about weapon choice. He wondered how to continue approaching this, seeing as she wasn't as friendly as Tristan or Celes. He wasn't sure how ingrained this was though.

"Its fine," She smiled slightly at Celes, she seemed to be fairly nice even though they had just met. Rin was finding it hard to be rude to her, "Nothing special, just a dagger, I dont use it much anyway because I tend to stay within the safety of the city." Rin gave a single nod in Tristans  direction "I forgive you, you better not forget," then smirked to herself.

"That would be nice I guess... Then when I get strong enough I can help clear the floors..." For a moment she was lost deep in thoughts and fantasies, she snapped out of her daydream as soon as she heard Celes's question about following them. Rin stared again then shuffled looking at the floor "I was most certainly NOT following you! I was bored and happened to be walking by, hmph thats all."

Tristan chuckled, deciding not to follow that line of conversation though. He knew she followed them but would not chase them on that matter. Deciding to move on with questing, he put on an honest grin. "Well, let's go questing!". Tristan held Celes' hand casually, someone he knew wouldnt freak out at casual bodily contact. He wondered if Rin would follow, even if she probably decided that these guys were insane and shouldn't be. Well, her loss.

Rin stared at Tristan suspiciously, why would he invite her to go questing when she hadnt exactly been very...friendly... to him... Shrugging she began to follow the two who appeared to be siblings  "Fine wait up," and muttered under her breath "This better not be too stupid or boring... Well, at least I am doing something remotely interesting."

Celes smiled, leading them out. "I used to train on a pack of wolves over here, want to see if we can find them again? They might re spawn regularly..." She thought for a moment, "there are those boars I fought with you Tristan, I think we can set Rin here up with some boars and let her get a feel for battle...." She looked around for mobs...

Tristan nodded. "I remember. To think there was a day where you did less damage than me..." he jested. The boars were as simple as simple get. Well aside from the ridiculous graphical fidelity." Tristans thoughts totally side tracked from wherever they were. He shook his head lightly and unsheathed his flaming shield and his rather vicious looking war trident for a spear, approaching three boars. He did a gutteral roar for attention from the monster, sounding like a nearby dragon or giant beast had just shouted at them, sending stomachs of monsters lurching and engaging them to attack him. This meant the other two players could attack without worry of being hit.

Howl used, 3 Hate generated from all targets.

Tristan 39/39 3 Hate

Celes 33/33

Rin 7/7

Boar Harry 5/5

Boar Barry 5/5

Boar Larry 5/5

Celes rushed to Harry swinging hard, (Rolled a 9on the battle dice) she cut Harry in half and looked back. "That's how you go about it." She said with a smile. Suddenly her HUD flashed in front of her with a notification. She swiped it away to focus on the boars, a new, fierce smile on her face.

Tristan 39/39 3 Hate

Celes 33/33 2 Hate

Rin 7/7

Boar Harry DEAD

Boar Barry 5/5

Boar Larry 5/5

Rin watched the other two carefully, observing their movements and Celes's great attack. Rin really hoped that one day she would be as strong as the two siblings however this was something she was not about to say out loud. "Right," Said Rin to herself whilst equipping her dagger, then deciding on which boar to attack. She suddenly jumped towards boar Barry and sliced at it with her dagger. 

(I rolled a nine)

Tristan thrust his spear at the boar Larry (6 damage) which broke into tiny pixel fragments from the blow of the attack. The boar Barry rushed at Tristan's shield and hit for 2, however the flaming shield had them instantly burnt into a crisp as it ran into him. Well...that fight was over quickly

"That fight was quicker than I expected...then again when you have frontliners for party members, I suppose you're doomed to have that happen."

Tristan placed the base of his spear onto the floor and looked out at the fields, his red hair blowing in the wind.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice. 6 Damage.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice. Receive 1 damage, fire thorns burns for 2. No DoT applied bc dead.

Tristan 38/39 3 Hate

Celes 33/33 2 Hate

Rin 7/7 2 Hate

Boar Harry DEAD

Boar Barry 2/5 now DEAD

Boar Larry 5/5 now DEAD

Rin stared at Celes and Tristan with bright eyes, "Oh wow! You're a lot stronger than you look!" They had killed the boars with ease where as she hadn't even managed to kill one of them by herself. She smiled happily at them both before her dagger away, "Thats the first thing I have killed since I became trapped in the game. It feels great~" Her mood had changed completely from when she first came across the pair, she was now smiling instead of frowning and speaking in a kinder tone.

Celes smiled, her first kill had bee with Tristan as well "You get... more hope, i think. When you realize you can actually kill things and arent useless! Its... exhilarating I think..." She smiled at tristan, knowing he was the one who started her on her journey. "The more you fight the stronger you get, just be careful to not tackle to much at once, or be stupid and fight like... 8 wolves of something hehe..." She blushed, knowing that was something she had done herself... 

Tristan chuckled at Celes, agreeing with her. "I remember, since I helped Celes with her first kill. Well, I was one of the first people she met too." he chuckled, seeing how she was now which was amongst the rank of the more powerful players. It was impressive for sure seeing the difference. Tristan tried to recall his own. "I think my first was on my own, I was doing <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> and fighting slimes. They were sticky, but it yielded me a weapon I would use for a much longer time than I care to admit, so it isn't so bad."

He looked back at Rin, now in a far more cheerful mood than they were earlier. It was interesting to see this other part of her. "So what do you want to do now? We can kill more mobs, or do something else."

Rin grinned at the two, she felt like she was finally making friends of sorts even if they didnt see her the same way she felt good. She found it funny to see Celes blush, for some reason Rin had it in her head that she was a tough person who wouldnt do things as such, it seems like she had misinterpreted the girl before her. "Um........," Rin thought, not used to having to make decisions that would affect what others did, "I dont really mind its up to you...baka..." She added as an after thought, deciding not to be too nice to the creep who had put his arm on her.

CLOSED FOR INACTIVITY:
1 SP Celesmeh & Rin Tachibana & Tristan Delaney