(PP-F2) Intensive Training (Kitty)

Arekkusu stood by a similar tree as closest to the town as possible to wait for kitty, or Kaitlyn rather. This time they were actually going to train, no matter the circumstances. He wanted to make sure Kaitlyn can fight for herself when Arekkusu wasn't around. He made sure his pm was clear about it and neither of them will catch each other sidetracked. As a bluf Arekkusu looked up at the tree.

"I know you're there Kaitlyn." Arekkusu said. "Come down here so we can begin."

Arekkusu turned his head around to see Kaiylyn right there, but he didn't stutter this time. He was getting used to her prank playing on him. He patted her on the head once as if she were an actual cat, then spoke

"Were going on a monster hunt." Arekkusu said. "Were going to keep fighting monsters until we get tired, and don't use health as excuse because I have crystals."

Arekkusu tried to hold in his laughter, but then he couldn't hold it. He laughed at his girlfriends good humor. She reminded him of a hyperactive squirrel, which Arekkusu envied. He wish to be so active.

"Slow down you might hurt yourself." Arekkusu said responsibly, then he laughed. "Actually, trip if you can, I want to laugh."

(( WHATEVER!! STOP MAKING ME USE YOUR ILR NAME ))

Kitty dashed forward towards the skeleton to hit it with her sword which was scratching the ground as the wind pushed against it and she jumped up in the air to slash the enemy and came back down with her sword hitting the skeleton and causing it to split into two halves and killing it sending it into data pieces.

-Party-

Kitty: 20/20

Arrekusu: 27/27

-Kitty's Stats-

<<Utility and Mobile>>

Athletics: +1 DMG, +5 HP
Precision Rank 1: +1 Accuracy (ACC)

<<Combat Skills>>

Battle Healing: Rank 3: Effect: Recover X (3) health on natural BD rolls of 10+ (X=Rank Level)

<<Weapon>>

Anneal Blade (+1 DMG)

One-Handed Sword Rank 3: +3 DMG

-Enemy-

Skeleton 0/8 (One Damage)

(-8 HP) Kitty's Attack

-Kitty's Combat System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points deal 

~Results~

-Dice Rolls-

ID: 2796

BD: 10 (Natural Hyper Critical) (+5) (Success)

CD: 7

LD: 3

MD: 10 (Mob Failure due to death)

Total Amount of damage dealt to Mob: 8

Total Amount of damage recieved: 0

Arekkslusu heard the beat in which Kaitlyn was humming and swung their locked arms in that same motion . He had his blade sheathed, letting the two enjoy peace. He guided her until the arrived at the cave Arekkusu went to a long time ago.

"Here it is love." Arekkusu said

"You sure you're up for this? Get your items checked before we go in."

Arekkusu held his arm over Kaitlyn to hug her once before they both entered. They both were going to see many things, so they both must be ready to fight back. Arekkusu made Kaitlyn his number one priority, her life before his. So he was the shield of the two, he didn't want to see her die, anything in exchange for that.

"Before we go in." Arekkusu said. "Just remember that I love you Kaitlyn-Chan, so I'll always be fighting for you."

Arekkusu wasn't so sure about that. The first floor cave had one and kitty knew it. Arekkusu remembered fighting alongside another player in order to avoid dying in traps that were very dangerous for level two players. This caves were designed to kill newer players which Arekkusu knew was evil. When he clears the game and will be interviewed for it, these caves will go down into it.

Arekkusu then felt her lips on his, which he returned back before letting go. He now had lots of fighting energy in him to use and he knew his way into the caves and how to avoid the traps of doors. It was like a cheat sheet.

"Lets go Kaitlyn-Chan." Arekkusu said.