(PP-F2) Intensive Training (Kitty)

As both players went down the cave, Arekkusu noticed that there was a hole in the ground. It most certainly did belong to him.. It was when he threw his blade it as a threat. At that time, Arekkusu was an asshole, now he knew much better than to recklessly throw a sword. Especially if it is the only one you're going to be fighting with.

Arekkusu began to daze as he remembered the last time he went into the caves. He remembered there were threw doors, one had a giant annoying bat, one had a trap disguised as a treasure chest, and the middle door was the one that lead him and his partner into the next area. Arekkusu then began to lose focus as he and Kaitlyn continued.

Arekkusu chuckled a bit the highly energetic kitty is actually scared? He held her a bit closer instead of taunting her because she truly was scared.

"Don't worry." Arekkusu said. "There is nothing to fear, I have your back and I've gone through this while I was a lower leveled player."

Arekkusu then kissed her to try to reassure that he knew what he was doing.

Arekkusu walked slowly for two reasons. One was to mess with kitty, but Arekkusu wanted to observe the area he was in and remember the times he had while he still could. Arekkusu looked at the walls and noticed that the no longer had red light, which Arekkusu couldnt explain. Arekkusu then looked forward to sew kitty is in an ambush area.

"Kitty!" Arekkusu exclaimed saying her username out of instinct. " Don't move too hastily! Just remain calm!"