(PP-F4 & F1) Time by the Lake. (Moartea and Mari)

Moartea followed Mari as he was only a few seconds behind her as she said her destination, he too hopped on and spoke out loud, "Floor one, Town of Beginnings, out ring gate!" As suddenly, as he said that, he opened his eyes and found what he said was right on the mark and was now facing Mari and smiled. "Well i guess what I said was correct, my theory was correct, saying out ring gate sends you to the gates outside the towns." "So where to now Mari?" He said walking up to her and giving her a smile, he was his old self again, and now ready to enjoy his time with Mari.

Mari nodded, "yeh - I just am automatically warped to the ones outside of town - being marked and all." She gave a light hearted laugh before it died down and her eyes fell to the floor, she didn't like making light of such a serious thing. She just wanted to be upbeat for Moartea. If she wasn't he would just get down too, then share his problems and Mari was more than happy to lend an ear - but she felt she wasn't in the right frame of mind to help him. Mari slowly rose her eyes to meet his again. "Right." She said as she started on forward. "There is  a nice clearing with some comfy rocks this way, no mobs either." 

Moartea chuckled as he looked at her, and saw her frown, "Cheer up Mari, your with me, you shouldn't have to have a frown, maybe a hug from the huggy bear will help you out." He said in a jokey voice, as he was glad that he was with Mari, trying to keep the tempo right, as Mari mentioned comfy rocks and no mobs. "Yeah that sounds nice Mari, lead the way." He said as he walked with her, not sure of the area she was talking about, as he rarely ever visited floor one anymore.

Mari shot Moartea a look as he mentioned 'huggy bear' Moartea knew Mari wasn't a fan of being touched. "If 'huggy bear' made an appearance he'd find himself down one friend." Mari added in a bitter tone, "Seriously...I voice I don't like being touched  - and suddenly its everyone let's touch and hug Mari day!" She shook her head with a sigh. "I'm sorry, people keep touching me lately and it's annoying me." She gave Moartea a small smile, she knew he was just trying to cheer her up.

Mari and Moartea walked to a small clearing where there was a group of 3 large rocks, warmed by the sun nestled amongst the  grass. Mari heaved herself up onto one and crossed her legs.

"So, I think it was your turn in this game eh-Oh! Hang on I got a message..."

Mari trailed off, bringing up her HUD; it seemed that Celes was in some sort of distress.

To: Mari
Subject: Why?
Mari...why? Why did he say what he said? 
I'm on F7 and I'm lost. 

Mari frowned, the message...it didn't make much sense to her, and it seemed to be out of character for Celes, who Mari knew to be very strong. Mari quickly keyed out a reply.

To: Celesmeh
Subject: Re: Why?
On my way. 

"Moartea..." Mari muttered; biting her lip. "I've just received an urgent message from Celes - I think she may be in some sort of trouble. I uh...." Mari felt bad for leaving Moartea so abruptly. Still...Mari approached him and took his hands in hers, giving them a tight squeeze. "We'll talk again soon yes?" She gave him a small smile before stepping back from him - and leaving him.

Heading to the Teleport Pad, all Mari could really think about was if Celes was ok or not.