[PP-F2] Flowers and Tea {Mari}

Celes stared at mari for a moment, mouth agape. she sheepishly crawled bac into bed, snuggling up next to her... "sorry" she mumbled from under the sheets, doing her best to stay under and fall asleep again. god I'm such an idiot.. and now .. i hope Mari isnt too mad at me... hrmmm maybe i can get us breakfast... 

Se quietly pulled down her HUD and sent a message to a friend with a mailbox, knowing her items would be delivered soon...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shut up, stop apologizing."

Mari mumbled, Mari wasn't really good at being 'nice' even though she was attempting to be nice to Celes right now. Celes was deep under the sheets, and she ended up curling herself around Mari again. Mari could tell she was still awake. "This is fine." Mari bit her tongue, her tone had come off as harsh. Mari sighed softly, wrapping an arm around the timid girl. "It's still dark outside. This is fine, if you need. I don't mind."  Mari rested her head ontop of Celes' giving a low sigh before she felt herself unwittingly drift off.

When was the last time Mari was able to sleep soundly?

Celes hadnt slept this well in a long time. Maybe it was the presence of the other woman... maybe it was the warmth. but this made her feel... safe. She drifted off until morning came up. She had a notification pinging in front of her. she opened it and saw the reply from the merchant and smiled to herself. As quietly as she could she got out of bed and set the small table in the room with the food she'd bought (-200 col, 11463 left).

Te small table was laden with fruits, sweets (eclairs and canoli's), and sandwiches of different types, along with some orange juice. She sat down to write in her journal excitedly, as she waited for the other woman to wake up.  

Mari awoke with a start, she no longer felt Celes' presence next to her. Mari yawned, groggily rubbing her eyes as she sat up. She could smell something sweet. "What ...eh...?" 

Mari blinked, there was what looked like a continental breakfast before her. Was this part of the quest? It didn't seem like it. "Did you do this?" Mari asked curiously as she got out of the bed, taking a seat in front of the large array of food. She turned to the other girl who was smiling, happily writing in what looked like a diary. "Is that like, a daily thing for you?"

Celes smiled at her and said "yes, I did this. once ina  while you gotta treat yo self" she aid with a wink, looking up from her journal.

To mari's question she smiles a sad smile and said "yeah... I have...someone waiting for me on the other side. I need to make sure i write things down... remember them... i have a terrible memory you see. She doesnt though.... you know i once had to cell her on the phone to figure out where my shoes were... shes amazing...but... We talked every day, for hours, about everything. so suddenly I cant tell her about my day. so i write it... so we can catch up when i get back..." She closed the book and sat down to eat with mari.. "I hope you slept well... sorry if im too cuddly..." she added sheepishly.

Mari gave Celes a sheepish smile; "I don't really think about such luxuries any more..." She said as she picked up some fruit, chewing a slice of apple thoughtfully before reaching for a cannolli. "I feel like I don't deserve such a meal." Mari muttered, even as she said this she had taken a bite from the sweet cannolli, some of the filling had dripped from her mouth to her chin. Mari finished the entire thing before wiping the drop off her chin and placing her thumb in her mouth.

"mmm That's lovely; but - will the journal stay?" Mari asked; "I mean...I have to wonder - what happens once we defeat the game? Are we able to come back and play any time? Or will it be shut down?" Mari shook her head, it wasn't fair to Celes to fill her head with such worry.

"I slept fine; I am sure Maggie will appreciate the stories."

Celes smiled for a moment and finished her meal, looking at Mari happily she said "alright, I've got a few things to take care of today... but i'll be back in time for dinner? I'll bring more food! I have a restaurant that makes great italian food, so i'll bring you stuff from there!" 

She got up and began to equip her armour, cloak, and glaive "thanks, you know...tats the best I'v slept since i got here..."

this thread is done!!

Summary!

2 playes

full pages 2

rewards:

- 400 col each

- 1SP each