[SP] <<The Traveler>> quest (Kosan) >>COMPLETE<< !

As Kosan enters the town he sees and old-looking NPC that was asking for help in left and right but everyone ignored her . As he heads there , the woman says : "Please kind mister , help me ..." at the point of crying . As he asks what happend she tells him that he lost something valuable in the desert and i could go and retrieve what she lost . Kosan thinks of this as a small challange and accepts the quest . 

_|_|_|_|_|_

_|_|_|_|_|_

_|_|_|_|_|_

As he gets to the desert he stars venturing . At first he doesn't see anything , just plain desert "This is gonna take forever" he said to himself while looking at the sand ... "And ... WHY SAND !?" he yelled as hard as he could ... "well , atleast i got enough time and water to make it" he laughed .

x|_|_|_|_|_

_|_|_|_|_|_

_|_|_|_|_|_

3025 Dice

Continuing venturing he starts thinking "Why was that woman doing in a desert ... She was sure old... And why she lost it here somewhere" while going around the dunes to find the missing treasure . "I hope i will make it in time" he said to himself looking at the sun that was up in the sky ... "I will make it , i think" while starting getting angry 

x|x|_|_|_|_

_|_|_|_|_|_

_|_|_|_|_|_

3026 dice

Continuing wondering around he seems to be a little bit tired . "This is gonna be a loooong search" he says while looking at the sun and walking in the desert .. "I hate that is nobody around here who i could ask for ... I don't know..." He says kinda down of the thoughts that passes his head ... "Oh well , lets continue searching then" He says while looking at the tons of sand left to walk on.

x|x|x|_|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

3113 dice

Oh well , as kosan's continues his walk in the desert he sees a Sandstorm coming . "Oh censored he says while he runs towards cover but the storm hitted him before getting there .. "Why a sandcensoredstorm?" he said to himself . "I thought this quest will be easy , not hard" as he sees his HP bar goin down a little ..

x|x|x|x|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

19/20 Kosan

3114 Dice

As he continues in the desert , he thinks he found the box ! "I think this is it !"  he says happily while digging to find ... An old boot .. "Useless" As he tosses it back and keeps on walking in the oven-like dessert ... "So hoooot in here" he says while drinking the second bottle of water. 

x|x|x|x|x|

_|_|_|_|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

3124 Dice

Keeping on walking , he sees a Scorpion Creature Look-alike that charges at him "Not this !he says while he charges at it as well . Running through the dessert and hitting it with a perfect hit "I hope is down" he thoughts without looking to see if it's down . "Well , it's still alive ... I will kill it with the next hit" he says looking at the hurted creature.

Kosan : 19/20

Big Red Scorpion : 4/13

3125 ^^

While the creature charges , kosan puts his sword in a defensive stance , waiting for it to hit . "Come to papa" he says and starts laughing a little . The creature starts charging and Kosan dodges in the last moment , almost getting hit by that scorpion "well , that was close" he says a little bit amused . 

Big Red Scorpion : 4/13

3126^^

As Kosan charges at the creature he puts all his power into the last hit bringing it down to the ground "You're dead .. Finally" he said happily . "... Now , i have to walk again , for the box he said quite disappointed ." Oh well , maybe there will be less fights .." he added .

Big Red Scorpion : DEAD

3127^^

x|x|x|x|x|

x|_|_|_|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

Continuing wondering around here he sees that it's almost "I will take a nap and continue after" he said quite happy that he will finally rest ... "This looks like a bad place so i will keep going and then sleep ." while walking to the next area , this one being to harsh and windy to be able to sleep .

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|_|_|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

3131 ^^

Keeping walking to the next place he hits his foot on something hard "This might be it ! .. Or maybe another .. I don't know .. stupid ?!" he said to himself ... "Let's get digging then !" he said while digging that place up and finding the box . "Thank's godness ... Well , i still got some of the Desert left , so why not explore it all" he said quite happy ..."But after a nap !"

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|_|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

3132^^

After the short nap , Kosan is getting back to the road and starts wondering around the desert with just 12 hours to get there . "Oh , i have to hurry" he says while running to the next area in a hurry that he never had been into "I needed that short nap , now i can make it in time !" he said happily that he found what he was looking for .

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|x|_|

_|_|_|_|_|

3133^^

As he continues he starts blabbing about the next bossfight . "I heard that this monthly boss-fight will be quite hard" he said to himself on a low tone ... "I hope i will be able to survive it .he says as he keeps on walking fast as he could so he would make it to the town and then to the shops to get some supplies before the battle.

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|x|x|

_|_|_|_|_|

3134^^

As he continued walking he seemed a little bit annoyed .. "How long ...till this... desert ends... ?" he asked himself while walking in the powerfull sun and drinking the 4th bottle of water ... "I hope it's just a little bit more ...  he said to himself while walking in the desert bored by this quest and how much he has to walk to do it ... "I thought i will .. just enter the desert , fight some things and get back fast ... Not walking soooo much" he continued as he walked. 

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|x|x|

x|_|_|_|_|

3135^^

As he keeps on going he thinks he sees the end "Just a little bit more" he said on a happy tone.. "It looks like it's quite far away , but i got such little of this desert unsearched ... So it's probably close" he added of what he said earlier . "I hope i will do it untill the deadline"  he said looking at the sun and seeing he has just 8 more hours until then. 

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|x|x|

x|x|_|_|_|

3136^^

Keeping on walking he sees that the end is closing step by step "This is it , the last part , i have to get there and then teleport to the town and ... Give that old lady her box" he said while he started running so he would make it faster there , as he was bored of so much sand and hot but windy situation ... "I can almost smell the good food from the town and the nice sweet drinks"  he says to himself as he walks

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|x|x|

x|x|x|_|_|

3137^^

Keeping on running , getting closer and closer kosan gets happier and happier ... He will finally end this quest ! He was really exhausted but he had only 5 hours left to get there "I will make it in time ! I am sure !" he said while running in the desert to get to the town faster . "I can do this , i went this far to do it , i can't go down now !" he said while speeding up. But just before getting there he found another Red Scorpion creature ... "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS !" he yelled as hard as he could .

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|x|x|

x|x|x|x|_|

3138^^

As the creature charges it hits Kosan right in the stomach "That censored hurt !" he yelled . "You will pay for this stupid creature" he says as he gets ready to attack again and kill this stupid creature once and for all .... He was almost out of time .. Only 3 Hours left to make it to the old woman ... "I have to do this , faster !" he thoughts to himself..

Red scorpion :4/13

3141 dice ^^

As he charges he hits the creature again , with a critical that overkills the creature leaving behind just many many hexagons that flew through the air "Glad that it's done , now i have to hurry to the city and complete the quest" He said ironical looking that he has only 2 hours left ... "Let's get going ! Fasteeeeer !" he says as he runs as fast as he could through the desert

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|x|x|

x|x|x|x|x| -> City