[SP] <<The Traveler>> quest (Kosan) >>COMPLETE<< !

As Kosan arrived in town just an hour away from the deadline he went to the old woman that gave him the quest and handled the box "Here it is , Old-Lady !" he said on a nice and cheerful tone even if he was exhausted and with all the power down ... "Thank you so much .. Mister" she said on a low tone ... "You're welcome ... But what was in that box so valuable that you made me go in the desert for it ? "  He asked on a curious tone.

x|x|x|x|x|

x|x|O|x|x|

x|x|x|x|X| -CITY ! *finally*

3139^^

The old lady, looking so frail that she would drop dead then and there wobbled over to the box, she grazed it with her wrinkled shaking hands.  "Such precious cargo.." She opened it up and he peeked inside to see...nothing. Absolutely nothing. He spent all that time going into the desert, getting all hot, gross and sweaty, eating sand for what? An empty box. Kosan turned to the old lady. Livid. "What the actual censored is wrong with you?"

"...I have given you the gift of Survivability." The old woman said with a smile. "There is no greater reward for me than to see a young guy as strong as yourself, you now have the skills you will need to survive on your own."  She stepped forward and gave Kosan a pat on the back and thanked him a second time. 

The quest complete Icon popped up, and Kosan knew he was done.

COMPLETE