[PP - F1] Body guard with Celes

Unyie wanted to find the glort so bad that she proceed to go down her friends list to ask for help. One name came to mind, it was Celes. She was only 1 level higher but boy did she have damage. She pm her friend to meet her in the fields of floor 1. Telling her about her offer. One that noone could refuse. For she was Loot jesus.

She saw the boar in front of her and she proceed to get a head start. She crushed the boars back stunning it and spilling its blood everywhere

3028 10 5

7/10 Boar bleeding paralyze 

17/17 unyie

Unyie watched as celes walked up, "Hi Onee-chan...." she was quiet as she was focused on the boar. She pulled out some Gladiolus 2.0 +2LD + 1 Acc. the boar could not respond so she took a quick break to bow to respect her friend. "You got a glaive to, its like we are sisters now lol" she gave a small hug to Celes happy that she was using the same weapon type. "So lets kill this boar before it recovers"

Boar 6/10

Unyie 17/17

Celes 33/33 

3038 5 + 9

Obtain 1 mat 50col

"Darn onee-chan... I failed. Its ok though But here the drops." Unyie agreed to give Celes all colz, rares, and mats in return for her killing all the mobs. She looked around and saw a boar by its self. "Over there onee chan lets kill it good. I shall get my glort" She dived forward ready to destroy the mob. 

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

She attacks the mob slashing it's spine with her spear. The boar retaliated ramming Unyie with its tusk. "Ouch... that hurt alittle...

Boar 5/8 bleeding paralyze

Unyie 16/17

Celes 33/33 

"I GOT IT"

3050 18 +9 craft 9

There was a flash of light. Then from the sky dropped one of the rarest items in the game. A toy that has never been seen before. It was the jackpot of jackpots. No amount of happiness could be better then this. Treasure hunter Unyielding as evolved into LOOT JESUS.

Obtain [Mini Glort Toy]

1mat

"Lets keep going  Going celes there is more treasure to be found"

She ran to the next boar ready to slay it. 

boar had 8/8

Celes smiled at the toy, and then ran forward to the next boar (rolled a 10 on the battle dice) she felt no worry or fear. She was happy to help her little loot goddess. She was sweet enough to share her loot with her " this is awesome, am I the best bodyguard or what? " she said with satisfaction as the boar broke down into a thousand pieces.

Obtain 2 mat 

50 col

3063 9+9 Rei 8 Boar 1

Another boar appeared and rei was on the move. She Rushed at the creature spiking it in its spine. The boar screamed in pain but it matter not to Rei. She was ready to get more rare items. The blood of the Boar flooded along the ground as it was weaken from the attack. "Onee chan can you finish it"

6/8 Bleeding paralyze 

Celes sliced it in half without even more than a look (6 on the battle dice) she smiled as she face Unyie. "What'd you get this time?" She chirped happily. She was excited to be treasure hunting with Unyie. "Can... I mena... Do you want to be my ..... Unofficial little sister? Maybe?" She asked tentatively.

3065 8craft 20 + 9 ld

A backpack fell from the the mobs corpse granting the user 1 extra inventory slot. "Onee chan We found another one.. Lets keep looking."  She walked around looking for another mob. however she was just in amazement that she got her awesome items. She wanted more, she was a treasure hunter who lived off of luck. It was like a drug and she needed more...

Obtain Dimensional pouch

1mat

Celes smiled looking at Unyie's awesome loot finding skills. She looked around until she found another boar. "Heres one" she yelled, running towards it to attack (Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice) in a moment it was dead. Celes looked at unyie."Sorry if i hit too hard sometimes..." she said sheepishly.

Boar DEAD

Unyie 17/17

Celes 33/33 

Unyie laughed at her comment. "I'm sorry im so lucky Onee chan" She looked at the corpse as it disappeared. She scanned for any rare items.

3069 5+9

Obtain 50 col and 1 mat

"Nope... this on had nothing..." she pouted as she really like finding good times. Money was always nice but she wanted to help her friend get a rare item too.

Cles charged at the next monster, this time a wolf. She quickly laid waste to it and destroyed it (Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice). She smiled as she looked to Unyie again, "Okay nee-chan, see what you can get from this wolf, I'm pretty sure hes dead as hell." She looked around trying to find another monster to attack.

Wolf DEAD

Unyie 17/17

Celes 33/33 

Unyie nodded and scanned the monsters data bits. out of nowhere fell a mail box. "Whats this..." she picked it up. "ONEE-CHAN look, i got mail" She lifted it into the air and spun it around as it was a very rare item. She something else she had never seen before. However this was not what they were looking for so she put it away and followed up behind Celes.

3071 19+9 craft 11

Obtain [Portable Mailbox] 

1mat

Celes continued to run around with unyie, going off to battle different monsters. She faced down a boar this time (Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice) She sliced it in half, she felt it was so easy to just cut. This kind of power felt incredibly really. She knew they were small monsters, but she still felt excited every time she hit. 

Boar DEAD

Unyie 17/17

Celes 33/33 

3075 13 + 9 

obtain 100 + 2 mats

She watched as the creature pixelize. Money and some materials dropped but nothing special. She kicked the ground irritated by her failure. "Darn it Onee chan... failed again... on the bright side... we are probably really rich now lolz" She scratched her head as she counted the money from these drops. They had alot but hey must keep fighting. 

Celes sighed for a moment and then began her next attack. She jumped and swung at the boar, but missed (Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice) the boar ran to attack her but she deftly dodged( Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice ).  "Unyie, can yo get it? " she said, cursing herself for missing...

Boar 10/10

Unyie 17/17

Celes 33/33 

"No problem Onee chan, Watch me make it rue the day it survived your glaive"

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.

She charged at it but it dodged her too. She chased it along the field wildly swinging her weapon. None of her hits landed. She was so embarassed... no only did she fail to get the pouch... she failed to even hit a pig... she felt so worthless. "ARGH stupid pig... LET ME HIT YOU>.>"

"Dont you worry nee-chan! ill get him for you~" (Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice) she ran, jumping over Unie and digging her glaive straight into the boar's head. The boar let out one last squeal before dying, exploding into fragments of data. She felt happy she could do this for Unyie, she never managed to get many rare drops very often.... 

Boar DEAD

Unyie 17/17

Celes 33/33