[PP - F1] Body guard with Celes

3082 2+9

obtain 1 mat and 250 col (Celes receives 200 col)

Unyie felt her terrible luck on that roll. It really made her want to cry. If only she could be stronger so that she could have more luck. "Hey Onee Chan... i was wondering... do you miss life in the real world." She picked up the coins and meat from the boar before walking next to Celes. The real world was nothing like this, and she almost did to want to leave

Celes turned quickly to hide  tear and tore through another boar (Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice) she looked back, her eyes watering again. "Every day unyie. You dont even know... i had an apartment with the love of my life, I had a stupid cat that was too cute for words and... my girlfriend, she could sing like an angel and cooked like a chef. She is the love of my life... and i miss her every day... Did you know that... well, that I have a journal?  I write a story every dya in it, telling her what i did that day... one day... one day i want to show it to her...."  she smiled sadly, looking at Unyie "So yes, I miss the real world..."

"Do you?"

Boar DEAD

3083 20+9 craft 8

The creature dropped a dimension pouch & 1 mat

Rei picked up the dimension pouch and handed it to Celes, "The only person waiting on me... Is not here anymore... at least not now... she did not have long to live... and i could never see her anyway. nobody misses me... Sometimes I wonder if it is worth beating this game" Unyie smiled as she put her weapon away. "Well we did it, so many rare drops Onee chan... Lets quest together again some time." Then Unyie left the party and started walking back to town with tears falling from her smiling face.

Celes smiled, and before Unyie could leave she said "I'll be waiting for you, on the other side." She said with a smile. As she walked away with her mats and col she thought about the strange little girl. She liked her, for sure, but once more celes was afraid. She cared so much... maybe Maggie and I can adopt her... she thought with a smile. Maggie was used to her bringing strays home....