(SP-F3) Oathkeeper Pendant <<Search for the Hoya>> [COMPLETE]

ID 3391  BD: 7  MD: 6-3

Time flows back normally, at least for me that is. The Headless Knight finally able to stand up and make its way towards me. The Minotaur on the hand looks angry enough at me. After a few seconds, I'm able to move again. I rush towards the knight, avoiding the Minotaur and its axe. 

The knight's HP is in the read area. One more attack and it will be the end of story for it. I keep my body low so that the knight can't hit me. I'm within the area where my sword can reach the knight; quickly I pierce the armor and dispatch the knight back to the system.

"Only the Minotaur left."

Yuji: 39/40

Headless Knight: DEAD

Minotaur: 13/23

ID 3393  BD: 3+1  MD: 1

The mist clear up a bit and I can see the tomb. The way inside is block by the Minotaur though. I swing my sword left and right and fix my pose. The Minotaur raise its axe and stand there. At first I thought that the Minotaur is going to charge straight at me again. Instead it swing it down and hit the ground as hard as it can. The ground split and earth fissure come out towards me. I roll to the left and look at the fissure as it disappear slowly in the mist.

"Whoa,that's crazy..."

Minotaur: 13/23

ID 3397  BD: 6+1  MD: 6-3

The Minotaur raise its axe again. I don't want to be blown away by that attack. I rush at it and jump up, landing behind it. I slash the leg two times, obstructing the skill. After that I land a strong blow on the head, pulverizing it. The Minotaur's HP drop to red area after I land the attacks.

"Let's end this."

Minotaur: 6/23

ID 3398  BD: 7+1  MD: 1

I grab its left horn with my left hand and pull it towards me. The Minotaur don't have the energy to fight back, judging from how it struggle weakly. I myself almost run out of stamina after fighting continuously. I spin the sword in my right hand and thrust it forward, piercing its neck. The Minotaur turn into polygon and finally shatter.

"Done. Now for the treasure..."

Minotaur: DEAD

(Gain 1 mat from Headless Knight, gain 1 mat from Minotaur)

I check around the entrance to the tomb for any enemy. Satisfied there's no enemy around the area, I enter the tomb carefully to make sure traps won't spring up at me.

Inside the tomb, it's not very spacious. It's just a small room with four torches on the wall on every corner to illuminate the room. At the end of the room lies a floating pendant. I go near it and touch the pendant.....

"Why do you seek this pendant, O' traveler?" 

"Hmm, I'm not even sure myself. I guess it's for fun. At first I thought it's a gold pendant, but it's just a normal one."

"Then picture what you treasure the most. Show me your emotion of you caring for the person you care the most."

"I don't have anything special in this death game. However I do have a promise with someone out there."

"That should be sufficient. Take this pendant and venture forward."

I open my eyes and look at the pendant in my hand. It change shape from a normal pendant to a sword shape one colored blue with golden embroidery. I keep it inside my inventory and exit the tomb. Outside, I take out my <Teleport Crystal> and lift it high in the air.

"Time to change this pendant to something else. Teleport! Destination: Delilah Village!"

(Gain <<The Hoya of Minos: Oathkeeper Form>>)

The crystal in my hand shatter and blue light engulf me slowly. Usage of this crystal is important for it only be use in case of emergency. I don't want to stay in this forest for the whole day and die inside. I close my eyes as I wait for the process of transferring complete. hear the sound of something disappear and open my eyes; the view of quiet village enter my vision.

"Alright, time to go back to Floor One and rest."