[Shop-F1] The Indomitable Forge Good deals!

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/5264-indomitable-forge-wares/

A Hanging sign outside depicts a Large black forge, with a Large hammer emblazoned across it.

The Indomitable Forge

Upon Entering. There is a Small sign hanging by the door that states

"New Establishment!: Please be patient with your orders. I will try my best to fulfill orders the best i can! All payment must be either Col, Or Resources" "Welcome!"

The forge is a small one. Possibly the smallest in town. But Crusher is very proud of his establishment. So it is very tidy. Even if it is a bit cramped.

Materials: 6

Blacksmith Level = 3

Blacksmith EXP = 79/80

Dice Rolls:

Rank 3: Starting rank and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP
2-3=fails 1 EXP
4-5=bad Item 1 exp
6-8=Good Item 2 EXP
9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP
11=Rare Item 5 EXP
12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

In stock:

None

Prices:

Uncommon: 250 or 2 Materials

Rare: 500 or 3 materials

Perfect: 1000 Or 5 mats

I will also take a mat and reduce the cost by 150 per mat.

Item Template:

Crafting Chart:

Salvage Chart

[b]Salvage Dice:[/b]

[b]Result:[/b]

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As crusher walked into his forge. He felt a wave of happiness he had never really felt before. For once in his life... He had accomplished something most people in the real world never accomplish. He started a business! He walked around the small shop. Admiring the chairs and table. there was only one weapon rack. But he would upgrade it as he went along. It didn't need to be huge. It was his new home after all. He would be living here while he wasn't out adventuring. 

Looking around he found his hammer and bellows and coal. He began to heat the furnace. After an hour or so. He had a good blaze going. "Well.. Lets break in the new forge!. How shall my First item turn it?. This will mark the Beginning of something great!. Or.. Possibly something terrible! Haha. Im trembling with anticipation" 

He grabbed some tongs and thrust some materials into the forge. After he put in the material. he forgot "Oh Food!. i need to get the food ready" After an  hour he set the table with food. "Thats good.. Oh hell! the forge!" Running back to the forge he walked in . Just in time to see the material that he put into the forge  explode and dissolve

"Darn.. Well there went one material"

(Craft failed: 1 material lost)

Perma-Roller

Craft : 1

mats -1 

exp +1

After finishing dinner he pulled out one of the cheaper materials. Alright now!!. Lets do this! - Pulling up his sleeves he grabbed his hammer and thrust the material into the furnace. Watching it intently. Carefully. After a little while. He pulled it out and put it on the anvil "Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!" Four Hard strokes!. (pfffsssttt.... Tshk!) The Armor that he was trying to forge took shape for a moment. then exploded. Another failure!

"Ah well.. Maybe im just too excited. I will try again tomorrow' Gently setting down his hammer. He cleaned up the Forgery and then headed out for some adventures. 

(Craft failed: 1 material lost)

Perma-Roller

Craft : 2

mats -1 

exp +1

Waking up he was haunted by dreams of shattering items that he had been trying to forge. He had.. to get one right. He HAD to forge one! Successful item. As he got up. He grabbed his hammer,coals and water. He set the Furnace ablaze and poured cold water into the quenching trough. As he sat in-front of the furnace he watched the fires and coal dance. He had been dreaming about the dance and bounce of the flames in the furnace. 

Moving over to the furnace he grabbed his most precious material Omega Steel it was silver and it was sharper than any other steel that there was. Other swords could match its sharpness. But not without Heavy magical assistance. 

As he pulled it out he hammered it. Its glow was a powerful one. Not as powerful as he wanted. But he could tell that it was almost perfect... As the Sword formed he saw its Silver Beauty . Its handle was wrapped in black leather, It was a Longsword! (Bastard-sword)

As he finnished. he smiled "Now i will be able to sleep better. After putting it against the forge. he went to sleep after putting out the coals. 

mats -1 

exp +5

[quote][center][b]Item:[/b] The Omega Bastard-sword

[b]Quality:[/b] Rare

[b]Shop:[/b] The indomitable forge

[b]Enchantments:[/b] +2 damage

[b]Description:[/b] [/The blades razor sharp blade shimmers in the nights light ][/center]

Crafting Chart:

[b]Crafting Dice[/b]: 11

[b]Quality[/b]:Rare

[b]Exp[/b]:5

Permaroller

Waking up Crusher walked over to the furnace and got everything ready for the morning. After breakfast he took a bath and started to get everything ready. A little while after he got done he started to count his materials. As he was counting them out. His friend Celes walked in. "Hey Celes!" 'Hmm.. So you need a Rare Spear? +1 damage +1 paralyze? What do you want it to look like?". Alright. Well lets see here" It will take me a couple days probably to make it though. i haven't had very good luck so far" Though,.. i did make this beauty -Grabbing the sword he forged last night- But yeah. ill make the spear for you. No problem!" Scratching his chin "are you going to be paying with Col? Or materials?"

[quote][center][b]Item:[/b] The Omega Bastard-sword

[b]Enchantments:[/b] +2 damage

[b]Description:[/b] [/The blades razor sharp blade shimmers in the nights light ][/center]

Walking over to the forge he tossed in the base materials for a suit of armor. As he moved it around in the furnace he listened to Celes's response. Pulling out his hammer. he started to shape the metal into a suit of armor. After the third swing. the material broke apart. "Darn.. Well.. That didnt go well"

Perma-Roller

Craft : 1

-1 materials 

+1 exp

"Haha, well at-least that wasn't the first attempt on your gear!"

Alright! -Smiling, Well i will get right on that. First thing in the morning!.  I have to collect some more materials and see to a few things. That and im all out of crafts for the day - Smiling "Hopefully that isnt to much of a problem" -Looking around the shop he made a list of what all he would need, and all that he would need to do to get ready for making it. "hmm im going to need some wood and some... hmm.. alrighty! i got it" . -Looking back." I will let you know first thing when its done!, thanks for your business! he said as he finished up making an order for her. 

A day later. He was finally ready to craft!. Alright lets do this! As he spoke to him self. he grabbed his iron poker and he started jabbing the coals . Like he was attacking them "Ha! Take that coals! do as i command!" . After laughing at him self. he tossed in some steel materials for the weapon. "Ah! its ready!" As he pulled it out he started hammering it. After he finnished he looked at the piece of junk "Well.. Thats not good for anything... Bah" He discarded it and grabbed some more materials to try again.

Perma-Roller

ID# 3438

Craft Dice 3

Material -1

exp +1

Pulling out some more materials he put them into the fire slowly. He sat down and watch them heat up.Thinking about eariler today. He also thought "Hmmm.. This doesnt look like its going to turn out and this the second material i've used. "Bah!"

As he pulled it out he hammerd it into the shape of a spear ... And ... Boom! a Spear!.As he read it he saw it was nothing Special "Common Spear!"  Oh well. he looked at it. "Ill just break it down later for mats" -Standing up he started putting everything away..Maybe better luck next time!

Perma-Roller

ID# 3439

Craft Dice: 9

-1 mat +2 exp.

Alright now!. Standing infront of the forge. This is going to be good!. -Sitting down here began to go over the blueprint for the weapon. He knew that he was running out out time. But all he could do is work, as hard as he could and hope for the best. As he put both sets of materials in the fire. He waited, After they heated up. He pulled one out first and started to hammer. After a fit hits, it was obvious this wasnt going to be anything good. He threw it into the garbage. Pulling out the second, he hammerd. This time after 5 hits he also saw this would be good for nothing. But atleast he could break it back down for materials. He put it in the recycle bin.

Perma-Roller

ID# 3626

Craft Dice: 3

-1 mat +1 exp

#2 Perma-Roller

ID# 3627

Craft Dice: 5

-1 mat +1 exp  (4 materials for celes)

Getting used to failing alot now. He did the same he has done so far. He heated up the forge, grabbed his hammer and started to work on the plaint metal over and over. Trying to work hard. He Pulled out the first one and started to hammer it. As he did it fell to peices in his hands -Sigh- Pulling out the second one he hammered again. After 5 or 6 study swings, It was just another shapeless mess. "man... all over again.. just another piece of junk"  He turned and tossed in in the recycle bin "At this rate she isnt going to even pay for it - Sigh-"

Perma-Roller 

ID# 3720

Craft Dice: 6

-1 mat +1 exp

#2 Perma-Roller

ID# 3722

Craft Dice: 2

-1 mat +1 exp  (6 materials for celes)

it was a bright and early morning.finding crusher awoke and he had to go out to buy some groceries after he came back he made me a meal out of eggs corn and silver berries. I think I should start working on her items again he said to himself. As he started to heat up before he looked around to see if he saw in customers. When he didn he went right to it. Putting two more materials into the forge he pulled them out one by one and started to hammer them thoroughly those are first item didn't turn out very well and when it didn't he just threw that one into the recycle bin. However the second came out is a nother common spear which I guess is better than nothinghe said to himself

perma roll dice. 3777 3776

-2 mats

+3 exp

Perma-Roller

ID# 3946

Craft Dice: 5

Waking up he felt like today would be a good day, He even got out all his recycle matierals. As he began to heat up the forge he grabbed his hammer and started poking the coals with a poker. After a little when got the coals to the right heat, he threw in his first ingrediant. As he pulled it in he hammered it a few times, and in no time it was falling apart. Another recyclable. 'Oh well.. It happens"

-1 mat +1 exp

#2 Perma-Roller

ID# 3947

Craft Dice: 10

As he pulled out the second material he started to hammer it. Working dilgently he turned into another Common Spear! "Sigh- Man.. Im really running out of materials..." Looking around he grabbed his spare materials (recyclables)

-1 mat +2 exp  (6 materials for celes)

Congratulations! you have leveled!!

Roll id's 

As he started to work on the recycle materials to get somthing out of them, each time he failed. Each time he tried harder and to no avail. He still failed "Man this is getting really old.." Scratching his head.. -Sigh... This is killing me

Perma-Roller

ID# 4011

Craft Dice: 2

Perma-Roller

ID# 4012

Craft Dice: 6

Perma-Roller

ID# 4013

Craft Dice: 1

Looking around he saw he was running out of resources. "Hmm, I guess i could use these.." Pointing for himself, to the two common spears and two recyclable lumps . "Hmmm.. alright. Lets see how this goes", He grabbed the two lumps and one common spear. As he walked over to the furnace he tossed in the two lumps. As he hammered the first lump it started to crack after just a few hits. one more hit... and it broke into pixles "Well.. There goes that" Grabbing the second, he sat it on the anvil and began to hit it again. Seeing it start to form back into a usable resource, It cracked and busted right before him. Like the last. 'Sigh" Well... I still have this. Putting in the spear, As he was waiting for the right moment. He realized he waited to long when the spear exploded into pixles. -Sigh. Well.. There goes that.

-3 lumps (used mats)

+3 exp

Perma-Roller

ID# 4106

Craft Dice: 4

Perma-Roller

ID# 4107

Craft Dice: 11

Perma-Roller

ID# 4108

Craft Dice: 9

Feeling today would be a good day he looked over his wares "Well i have two more materials i can try to turn back into materials.. hmm,, Lets get to it!" As he got the common spear, and the lump. He threw them bother into the fire "Lets go!, Woooo!" As he hammered them both slowly. The lump turned into a unmanageable mess.. "Oh well.." . Grabbing a material he threw it into the fire" Alright. Lets try for the Spear!" Pulling it out he hammered it slowly. And as it formed he yelled "Woo!. Finally!"  - 

As he held up the spear he saw "+1 Damage +1 Paralyze"

[quote][center][b]Item:[/b] The Red Drill

[b]Enchantments:[/b] +1 damage +1 Paralyze

[b]Description:[/b] [ The handle is one of supple leather wrapping. Near the top the blade is swirled into a Large Red Drill"

"Wooo!" I have good luck today! . As he threw in the common spear, to break it down into another material, To try again. He let it heat up slowly and then pulled it out, working it back into another block of iron. "OH yeah! good day indeed!"

-1 material +1 material. = 0 materials used. 7 exp 

Order Cost- 6 materials. 

Davros walked into the small shop quietly. In his experience the smallest forges were generally the best. He walked up to the counter. "Hello. I was wondering if you could make me a claymore with +2 damage? So a rare one.... I have a material and 400 col. Is that enough? My only preference in looks is that I want the blade to be a light silver color." He hoped he was doing it right. It was his first tim in a player run shop.