[Shop-F1] The Indomitable Forge Good deals!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking back at the customer he spoke well I don't know. Let's see how my attempts go. And then we will go from there!

you can follow me if you would like. Walking over to where he kept his let forge. He took a material off the shelf and tossed it into the flames I was his customer told him what he wanted to look like he listened. After a moment he grabbed the material out of the Forge and put it on the anvil. Give me a moment please. Has he hammered it he waited and then he hit it again after 7 solid hits it turned into a beautiful claymore! (Rare!
Permaroller id 4158
Craft :10
quote]

Item: The Silver Devil (claymore)

Quality: Rare

Shop: The indomitable forge
Enchantments: +2 damage

Description: [/The blade is long and silver. With red leather wrapping on the handle. The pommel is a red oni's face.]

"well! Here you go!" - as he sheathed it he handed it to his customer "that will be 400 col and 1 material please"

+400 COL +1 material -1 material +5 exp

4202    11

4203     8

He thought for a moment. "You know what i really need?. Hmm.. I need a Ring to help me find materials easier..Pulling out a Ring mold he threw in some gold into the forge. Stirring it as it melted in a small gold melting pot. After a little, he took the molten gold and poured it into Mold and then hammered it a little. It transformed!. "Loot Seeker! Rare!" "Woo!, First try!. Ill be keeping this beauty!" As he slipped on the ring, he felt luckier already!

"Well. Lets try to make a Perfect suit of armor!. Pulling out his last material he tossed it into the fire' Come on now!" After seeing it glow red hot he grabbed his hammer and pulled it out onto the avil "Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!" After 8 hits, It transformed into a beautiful set of Common! Armor. "Woo!. Well its not perfect.. But atleast i can melt it back down later! Setting the armor on the armor rack, he went back to cleaning up the shop"

[quote][center][b]Item:[/b] Loot Seeker!
[b]Quality:[/b] Rare
[b]Shop:[/b] The indomitable forge

[b]Enchantments:[/b] +2 LD

[b]Description:[/b] [/A Beautiful Ring that has a symbol of three coins on it. "May you find a fortune!" Is Inscribed on it ][/center]

-2 Materials +7 exp!

looking at his new customer he smiled. Listening to what she said he thought for a moment and then spoke. of course. I make weapons and armor. the right now I'm out of materials so you would have to pay me in materials. smiling again as he said it kindly. perfect will take me a little while to make though what enchantments were you thinking about

Manta decided that if she was going to give him the majority of the payment first, that he might as well give it all. She transferred the nine materials to him as well as the 200 col. "Here you go. Thank you. Oh, and can you try to make it quickly? I have a duel in a few days." She glanced over at him once and smiled before walking out of the shop. She would return later to check up on the progress.

-9 mats -200 col

Thanks!. Ill Get right on it. 

Permaroller- 

Craft: 3:

Craft: 1

Craft: 4 recyclable 

Craft  6: Normal

Tossing in four materials he watched them. The flames licked the materials hungrily, It didnt take long to turn the first one white hot. As he pulled he out, He began to hammer it slowly. "hmm, that doesnt look right" After a few more hits. It was obvious it was junk.. So he threw it away. As he pulled out the other one he put it on the anvil and hit it once and "Shatter!" As it shattered he sighed.. "Next!" he though. Pulling it out, He hit this one a few times, getting a usable lump. "hmm.." As he threw it int he recycle bin. Pulling out the last one, he hammered it, Forming a beautiful , Common! Sword for Manta "Well that wont do.." As he put it on the rack to melt it down later.. "Well i guess i will try again tomarrow.."

4 Materials used

+5 exp.

Perma-Roller

ID#

4703 :4

,4704 :5

,4705 :11

,4706 :10

His morning was a typical one, He got up and made some breakfast. After that he bathed, and then got straight to work. Walking over to the forge he dried him self out, and then began to grab his hammer. He grabbed two materials and tossed them in. He wanted to try somthing new. Let them get almost to a liquid state and then try to work it. As he pulled out the first one, he hit it a few times and it just resembled a mush. "Hmm.. Well atleast i can reuse this". As he pulled out another and began to hammer it, more mush. "Bah.. Well... I guess lets not waste his materials , lets put it back together" As he started working with the two recyclable lumps , He melted it back down and began to hammer it into an Ore Bar. As he hit it a few times, it turned into a Beautiful looking Bar. He managed to save every last out of that bar. "Woo!" As he Pulled out the other one, He hammered it back into a bar, After a few hits. It Transformed back into a Beautiful Ore bar. Successfully getting all the ore back into it. Looking around he said "Well at-least i didnt waste any materials"

+10 exp, -2 Materials. +2 Materials. = 0 Materials lost.

Permaroller

ID#

4813  :2

4814  :12

4815  :2

4816  :7

As he woke up he reviewed "Lets see here.. What do i need..." Looking around he found it "Oh yes. 1: Curved Killij Blade with +3 damage" "Hm.." As he grabbed his materials, he tossed two in. He watched the flames devor them.Turning their iron sheen, to a melted one. As he pulled them out, He hammered one. After a few solid hammer blows. He realized it was just another unusable lumo "Hmm.." He pulled out another and began to hammer it as well As he hit it, it began to crack. Almost like it was going to break. This slightly angered him. So he drew back and hit it with all his might. As it landed the blade Transformed into a beauty. What laid before him was a beautiful Kiliji like blade. Long and curved . Razor sharp and silver. But this blade was different... when you turned it, you could see all the galaxies in it. When you turned it more, You could see the beautiful silver reflection of the blade. 

[quote][center][b]Item:[/b] The Star Blade
[b]Quality:[/b] Perfect

[b]Enchantments:[/b] +3 Damage

[b]Description:[/b] [/ when you turn it, you can see all the galaxies in it. When you turned it more, You could see the beautiful silver reflection of the blade.][/center]

Tossing in another material he hammered it after setting the blade out of the way. After a few more hits it was obvious it was that it was just another unusable lump. "Hmm.." As he turned he grabbed one of the lumps from yesterday and began to melt it back down into a material. _Bang Bang Bang!- As he hit it. As he struck it . It finally turned back into a unusable material. 

-3 Materials +12 exp. *7 Materials*

"Coming!" As he finished his smithing he heard  manta from the front store. "Coming!" Setting down his stuff he grabbed the sword and wrapped it in a cloth, and brought it out to her. AS he came up to the counter he spoke "Hey!, I've finished the Sword. But not the other piece yet" As he held it out he spoke "What do you think?" Handing it to her. 

4944 4945 4946

9/5/12 Will update

As he looked around, he took stock "Hmm.. Three recyclable materials".. Hmm.. Grabbing two, he tossed them into the forge as he waited, he thought "Hmm.." Grabbing a melting pot and two molds. He melted down both materials and poured them into the mold. As he poured the first, one turned out beautifully. Pouring the other, it cracked as it cooled in the mold. "Well.. i guess i atleast have one" Putting the good material into the flames, he waited untill the right moment and pulled it out with tongs. Setting it on the anvil. Drawing back his hammer he hammered and hammered. Hammering it into a thing of beauty. Two beautiful gauntlets . Both are midnight color and small specks, like night time stars. 

[quote][center][b]Item:[/b] Galaxy Gauntlets
[b]Quality:[/b] Perfect

[b]Enchantments:[/b] +2 Accuracy +1 Paralyze 9-10

[b]Description:[/b] [/ Gauntlets of mightnight color, Speckled with silver flakes. Resembling stars.][/center]

+1 Material -1 Material

Exp +12