[PP - F1] An Unprecedented meeting of a leader and a follower. [Mari & Raijin]

Raijin looked up into the sky as he sighed heavily as he finally had a sense of direction around the starting town firstly, and somewhat a sense of the menu and how to work the game, but it seemed he was trapped in the game, it sent him into a rage for a while which he felt embarrassed about earlier, but he sighed shrugging it off no noticing that he was leaving the city now, “odd… isn’t that the wall?†he thought to himself as he exited the city before he turned and noticed it and stood there for a moment looking at it, he shrugged his shoulders, “I’ve never been one to hide in the safety anyways…†he said to himself before he turned and started to walk out further into floor ones wilds before he took a turn then another turn before he found himself sitting at a body of grass with nothing around in sight.

Sighing heavily he cursed under his breath, “I did it again… I got lost.†He said to himself as he punched the tree beside him, “why do I always get lost so easily…†he added as he stood there for a moment before he sat with his back to the tree and looked out at the scenery and sighed, “I bet dad won’t give a damn when he gets home, or if he will even return…†he said to himself before he sighed again, he looked up and smiled, “at least the skies nice today, peaceful and blue.†He said with his back against the tree still.

Mari had travelled back down to the first floor. A rare occurrence. She was too strong for the first floor - lately - she felt too strong for most floors; but she wasn't going to have a big head. God forbid she'd ever be as narcissistic as Zelrius, or as arrogant as Argumail. Mari would venture to the lower floors for two reasons. One; to be left alone. Most low levelled players stayed around the lower floors, and didn't bother PKers. Two; to bribe low levelled players to buy food from the taverns and bring it to her. Of course she'd offer them money. Nothing came for free.

She swung her newly made dagger around in one hand, casually walking along the grassy plains as she whistled a low tune, she had her eyes closed and wasn't paying quite a lot of attention as to where she was going.

Trip

BANG!

Mari tripped over something, and stumbled forward, luckily she was deft enough to be able to recover before completely falling flat, "Geez..." Mari mumbled, dusting herself off and turning to see what she had tripped over, it was another player.

"Oh." She said with a dull tone.

Looking up into the sky still he felt at peace and ease regardless of the fact that he was trapped in the world of a video game, it made him feel very uneasy at times when he thought about it but that was a matter for another time, he was enjoying the quietness of the grassy plains, the rustle of the wind in the grass making it a peaceful melody before he suddenly drifted off into a calm and easy dream that left him wide open, but then again, he was rather hidden from the public eye in a not so hidden way.

A smile rested upon his face as he slept, dreaming about the better days of when he was younger and his mother was still alive, before suddenly he was abruptly awoken, looking up to see a different colored name instead of a green name, which he could only assume from what he learned back in the town was the fact that she was a player killer.

He sat there somewhat frozen by the look of her for a brief moment before he slowly let his arm move away from the sword on his back, he could easily just tackle her and try and make a run for it, but she was of a higher level and he doubted that’d work before he heard her voice.

“Excuse me, I was lost in thought and admiring the view.†He said as he stood up and bowed, “I’m sorry if I caused you any harm.†Raijin said as he looked at her before he stopped and stood there at his full height, the look in her eye caught his attention, it was a rare look and he knew it pretty well, from looking at it all the time in the mirrors at himself.

“You’re the first of the higher levels I’ve seen down here… what brings you down here?†he asked curiously, hoping he wouldn’t be killed by the end of this conversation.

The player reacted the way Mari expected him to react; his eyes wide in a mixture of shock and fear, his hand ready on his blade, his movements slow - it was as though he was a deer in headlights, very pink, very frilly headlights. "I barely tripped, you did nothing." Mari muttered, shifting her weight to one side as she crossed her arms over her chest, lowered her gaze toward him - he looked as though he had just woken up. Mari had often found herself sleeping outside the city before she turned orange. Now it was something she had to do. 

“What brings me down here?" Mari asked, repeating his question as she watched him stand. "Mmm...." She shifted, linking her arms behind her back - blue eyes drifting lazily to the sky. "I don't get bothered here. That and I tend to be able to get low levelled players to bring me food - I guess they're afraid of me."  She turned her eyes back to him. "Not that I care what they think really. They bring me food from the taverns I can't go to; and I pay them the Col the food cost doubled. I think that's generous enough."

Looking at the woman still he realized something, “I can’t believe I was about to ask her for her name… it’s clearly above her…†He thought to himself as he looked up a bit the shock of meeting someone new faded from him completely, “Mira, of the Cerulean Silence.†He thought to himself before he noticed it was a guild before he heard her mumble something and he ignored it, he was more caught off guard and shocked from the fact he had just woken up and that’s when he considered himself weakest, sleeping.

“Still you tripped over me and it’s my fault, I’m glad no harm came out of it.†He replied to her muttering with a half-cocked smirk before he heard her restate his earlier question to which he wondered, what would come of this meeting. He listened to her words and nodded “I can understand your reasons upon that, but what if one heard your reasoning and had a trade to make instead?†he asked looking at Mari, before he stretched a bit, “I don’t mind helping you gather items from in the cities as much as you need, but in return, instead of paying me…†he started before he took a deep breath and sighed a bit wondering if she’d accept such a stupid proposal from a low level baka like himself. “Would you instead show me the ways of Sword art online?†he asked as he looked at Mari, he noticed he was a full foot and an inch taller than her but that had nothing to do with anything in this game, he wanted power and she had it, he could tell.

“And maybe a guild to call upon in time of need?†he asked looking at Mari still, he added to his previous statement.

(In future remember that names don't appear above peoples heads in SAO - but the markers do; so you can see she is a PKer but you can't see her name))

Mari shrugged; "I'd be a pretty useless person, either here in game or in reality if simply tripping over someone hurt me." She muttered. Mari seemed to debate to sit down. She sighed, finally choosing to sit, nestling herself in the soft green grass below her. She listened to his odd request. "I don't exactly know what ways you want me to show you. I'm just barrelling through the game myself." Mari smirked, "But I can't exactly turn down an offer for free food, or what..." She tilted her head to the side, tapping her lip in mock thought. "My chance at a little errand boy?" The name came off as more of an insult as Mari had intended, of course - she wasn't tactful. She often said the wrong thing, or was unable to find the right words to fully express things.

"A guild eh..." Mari gave him a small nod. "That is something I can offer. I am not a nice person er..." Mari trailed off, realizing she did not know his name. She stared at him silently a few moments - blue orbs assessing his appearance before she settled on a nick name for him. "Look Hoodman, I ain't a nice person. I don't have a lot of nice things to say. I cannot offer words of wisdom or comfort, but if you are in my guild I can assure you - you'd be looked after." 

((I totally forgot about that… my bad, thanks for the heads up.))

Raijin looked at the women with the pink hair and scratched his head that was covered in a rather short black hair, he raised an eyebrow and thought about it for a moment and sighed, “I meant no offence by it, I just take into consideration that sometimes my actions lead to the consequences of others.†He said as he heard her first words and smiled.

Standing there he looked at her and nodded with a grin, “well, consider it more of a lucrative business deal, you help me I help you in any way that I can, whether it be just getting you food and supplies from the city, in return for occasional small favors in return.†He said as he looked down at the woman, “either that or a henchmen or however you wish to look at it.†Raijin said brushing off the quip about him being an errand boy.

Raijin knelt down and looked at the woman before him and realized after she called him a hoodman that they didn’t know what to call each other, he slapped his palm against his forehead and sighed heavily, “sorry, I’m not the most well manner person anymore…†he said trailing off, before he cleared his throat, “My name is Raijin.†He finished as he looked at the pink haired woman, before he laughed a bit about her final words, “I’m not looking for someone nice or kind, in a world where you can die, I consider it a weakness, and I’m not looking for words of wisdom or any of that other pathetic weakling crap, I just need allies I can trust and offer the same back, I’ve learned some hard valuable lessons back in the real world that made me a bit… disdained from everyone, the fact I’m trusting people I barely know with my life is a huge step for me.†he finished as he smirked.

“All that aside, that sounds like a guild I could get used to.†He said after some thought about the whole guild speech she finished off with at the end.

Mari shrugged her shoulders. "I am not too....happy to owe any one any particular favours but as it stands right now - I suppose my desire for alcohol and food that isn't stale bread wins out on this one." Mari stretched, arching her back and placing her arms out straight high over her head. "It's about time you said your name. My name is Mari." She said, introducing herself in a less than polite way.

Mari smirked when Raijin said he wasn't looking for anyone nice or kind, he was simply looking for allies - so that he had people to fall back on, and a quick way to obtain levels and power. He sounded like her, or at least how she used to be. Although Mari wasn't so quick to trust or accept anyone. Raijin said that her guild was one that he could get used to, "That's fine. Frankly I couldn't give a damn if you liked it or not. I am not catering to your needs."  Mari sighed, "So - you got a profession yet? The guild has 3 blacksmiths, 2 merchants and a performer." 

Raijin looked at Mari and placed a hand on his chin and pondered for a few moments, “hmm…†he said thinking to himself before he remembered a few places in the city that had decent alcohol and food, bread got really boring after a while he had to admit before he realized he hadn’t even ate anything yet so far, but all he had was water and bread, to which he sighed about but shrugged his shoulders releasing the thought to be diminished as he continued on with the conversation he was in.

He looked at Mari a little hesitantly when she seemed to be a little gloomy, or dark, as if she just suffered from something, something about her eyes seemed to hold his, well that and they were pretty, deep and filling. But that was something he didn’t have time for, nor was he that kind of guy, normally, “I haven’t gained a profession yet, but I’ve decided to go with tailoring, to create new clothes and accessories for those who want them, though I really could care less what anyone wants, I’m more of a do things for myself kind of guy.†He said simply as he turned his head to notice some clouds in an odd shape.

He looked at her a little odd before he shrugged it off, apparently she didn’t like the thought of trust or loyalty, but that was little of what he was talking about, it was more of you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours, when it best suits me kind of way of things.

Her words about her not giving a damn made him laugh though, it was good, of course he knew she wouldn’t give a damn, and that’s probably what drew him towards her or them together, this guild was perfect, he’d have a blast, although mainly he’d be out running around wildly and rampant on his own… or at least that’s how he viewed it.

“So… I take it I’ll be running into town to get you some fine grade alcohol, and food--†He said cutting off for a second before he raised a finger, “any preference of food aside it not being stale old a** bread?†Raijin asked curious about what kind of drink and food she’d prefure so he didn’t come back with some garbage food, there had to be some cooks within the city that would hopefully make something good for her to enjoy. “What if I was to become her cook? I could be just a simple message away and she’d always have a good meal when I could arrive there…†Raijin thought to himself before he shook his head, disdaining the thought for now, he already chose his profession as a tailor and he was sticking to it, he wasn’t going to live his life in the game wearing the same ratty low leveled clothing he was wearing at the moment, in fact he’d build a nice pair of clothes for himself and continuously to do so.