OP F1: Meeting Aubrey! The Super Idol! Earning a Living COMPLETE

She walked down the streets of the starter town with a skip to her step, humming softly to herself - arms flayed out to the side, swinging animatedly as she happily hummed a catchy tune. She knew she was stuck in this game, but she also knew that she would have no trouble finding super fantastic friends! She was on a mission, she had been looking for a profession and found a NPC shop that gave her something called the sphere of symphony to test out. If she felt it was right for her she was to return it post haste!

"Yes!"

She suddenly cried as she stopped in the middle of the street, she placed one hand on her hip and the other held high above her head pointing toward the sky. "This will be the day that Aubrey becomes the super idol! Watch out Aincrad! Because here I come!"

Arthonnen was leaning up against a wall in the town of beginnings with his head down, and one hand shoved in his pocket. The other however was scrolling through his skill menu taking some time to study the functions of this game and learning its UI. He was tall about 5'8, but not a massive individual with pale skin and short black hair just long enough to start getting in his eyes. His armor was basic as well looking like the starter gear with deep brown pants a black shirt, and leather chest piece, his sword slapped to his hip. He glanced up hearing the girl walk buy yelling at the top of her lungs perking an eyebrow "Well good to know this game has /yell working, Without a general chat I am sure most people are going insane" 

"Can you be any louder?" Arekkusu asked from above. He was standing on a hill as he said this, being the usual spy he was from above heights. "But you have a lot of ambition, I. An say that much about you."

Arekkusu then started walking down the grassy hill. He remembered Auras words, just do it because you want to. He then approached the loud new player.

"But things aren't as easy as they seem." Arekkusu said. "Unlike most video games, you only get one shot. Before we continue talking, I'll introduce myself. My name is Arekkusu."

Aubrey grinned when she noticed a nearby player. Her gray-blue eyes widened with glee as did her smile. She already had an audience, how grand! How kind! How simply wonderful! 

"We will all only go insane if we do not open our hearts!" Audrey declared, speaking into one of her hands as though it was a micrphone. The other hand was pointed toward him. She was very animated with her exaggerated movements. Her outfit was a typical idol outfit; accented in hues of purple and blue. She fluffed out the a-line skirt she wore. Her white blouse had ruffled sleeves, and she wore a cute little blue bow around her collar. She wore white knee high socks and boots. 

Aubrey winked at the stranger.

"Don't worry! With Audri-chi you won't go mad!! your heart shall beat faster in time to the beat of the music! AHA! Another!"

Aubrey grined, "Of course I can be louder! But an idol knows her surroundings and in the middle of the town in the middle of a street is not the place to  be at ultimate maximum loudness! One shot is all I need! This may be a game of Life and death but I plan to make it a wonderful, MAGICAL Life!"  

Aubrey gave a curtsey, "I am Abi-chi - the amazing super idol!"

Arthonnen's expression went flat again as Aubrey started to preach to him about opening his heart with a sigh he waved his hand dismissing his menu before shoving his free hand into his other pocket glancing back at the two, but most of his attention was snapped to the excited girl. "Well you sure are enthusiastic about being in a death game" Arthonnen flashed the other stranger a 'can you believe this' kind of face.

Still Arthonnen shook his head being sure not to speak into the microphone "This is....well"

Crozeph has been roaming the Town of Beginnings in search of a bakeshop but after his long search he just gave and tried to make his way back to a teleporter. As he walks he heard a player talking loud "wha...some kind of performer? he said. Crozeph took a few steps to see a girl with two other players talking "wait I know who the other guy is" he thought. Crozeph was sure he saw Arekkusu and tried to make his way to them "might as well know the others."

Unyie was walking around out of her shop when suddenly she heard some music. she knew a few performers but she could not say she has ever head their songs. She walked through the streets and noticed a girl dressed up in a idol purple outfit. If anybody didnt know, it was her favorite color. She walked up  to the girls, "Your an idol? can you sing a song for us." If this girl had talent maybe she would like to work for her in her shop. Then maybe she would have more business and make more money. Endless possibility.

Aubrey pouted as she stepped toward the less than enthusiastic player. She spoke in a mock whiney voice. "Aww it seems like someone is being a grumbly bum!" She pressed her two index fingers to the corners of his mouth, prying it into a smile.

"Mr dressed-all-in-black should totawee look on the bwight side of things. Being all sad won't help us."  

Aubrey let go and turned on her heel, skipping a few steps back away from the two. "I am going on a quest! a quest to be a super idol Performer! If you don't like it Mr Grumbles! Then you can take a big grumbly walk away!"

Aubrey was easily distracted sometimes, when she wasn't focused or obsessing over something, and boy was this girl a distraction! There was a tiny petite girl who had approached the group with cute purple hair and big wide blue eyes. Aubrey let go of Crozephs hands. 

"Eeeeeeeeeeee!"

​She did a small dance on the spot flailing her arms around in little fists. "Look at you!" She squealed in a high pitched voice as she rushed over to Unyielding. "You are the CUTEST! Yes! I am Abi-chi! The great international Love Love School Idol SPectacular!"  She posed on the spot, jutting out her hip and winking as she blew a kiss to Unyielding. "I am also known as Aubrey, but that name is booorrrrr-innng!"

Arthonnen practically snarled as Aubrey went to stick her fingers in the mans face. Waving his hand to slap Aubrey hand back as she started to spin on her heels and speak with the others. "God, I'm glad Lu was never like this" He grumbled to himself. Using his foot to push himself off the wall and stand up straight as a rather large crowed was starting to form in the street around the enthusiastic girl. "Oh trust me I can be enthusiastic if I want to be, beating this game is a prime example of that, but while being stuck in a virtual world is fun and all, I don't see a point of making a life here"

Unyie was startled by her energy, she they made a battery out of her, the energizer bunny would lose his job. Unyie smiled, "Th-Thank you Abi-chi" she did a small bow before returning to her stance. "So can you sing us a song ms idol." Then she turned to Arthonnen who started talking again... which meant the idol would have to respond, and not sing... which was a fail for her because she wanted to hear the idol sing. So Unyie tackled Arthonnen. Covering his mouth with her hands. "Shhhhh I wanna hear her sing first... then you can talk..."

Crozeph laughed nervously "I-I-I'm not..." the girl was full of life and it was odd for him. Most of the players that he sees are if not for the hardened type are the one who are almost insane and insane. "It's all right to be lively but be careful not to hurt yourself" Crozeph said then he saw the girl skip to another girl "she looks like she ate a large cube of sugar" he thought. Crozeph heard a guy say something about beating the game enthusiastically "and this one looks like he's about to go berserk" he thought. Crozeph liked observing them, at least they are full of energy "must be nice to be young" he said.

"She has charisma." Arekkusu said. "But I think that is really all about it. So ms sunshine, is there any special talents you have that can help you advance through the game? The first step in knowing what you are capable of."

Arekkusu was so amazed by the amount of happiness the girl had. She should see how Kitty is, they would get along like best friends."

Arthonnen glanced lazily over at Unyie as she started to move "What are yo..." his sentence was cut short as she suddenly tried to tackle him. At the very least taking him by surprise hardly expecting the young little girl to assault him. He hit the ground with a thud, and even though he could not feel pain or be harmed in anyway while in the safe so muscle memory took over. He tucked he his as he shoulder was the first to impact the ground, flattening out his back throwing his arms back he used his whole body to absorb the shock, though little little good it did him in this world

Arthonnens next few words came out muffled with the girls hand thrown across his mouth to keep him from speaking, Doing the first thing that came to mind to get the girl to let go was lick her hand. Always worked on his sister and be surprised if it didn't here. If it work he use his arm to push the girl off of him and stand back up "What the hell? What was that for?" Something that had not fully clicked for Arthonnen is this game was not filled with teenagers and adults determined to escape and beat the game, but kids were here to. People so scared to face death and it agitated the man that not all 8,000 players were trying to pull their weight, simply because they cant.  

Crozeph made a faint smile as he sees the players "wow so lively" he said clapping his hands "you never see this everyday" he added. Crozeph was enjoying what he sees whether its a show or not, the last time he heard someone perform was from a player killer and it was hard to enjoy the music "this people are promising" he said. Crozeph continued watching them and it seems that he really is enjoying.

(Rei is front line so dont give her that... 1v1 her she will destroy you..)

Rei pulled her hands back in disgusts as the man licked her. It was so perverted, she was creeped out to the max. "Why cant you be quiet so the idol can sing jerk..." then she wiped her hands on the mans shirt, "And  you are icky... licking me... eck" She got off of him and backed away slowly not feeling safe around him. She wanted to attack him for being creepy but in a safe zone he was safe from her attacks

Arthonnen stood back up with a sly smirk on his face not reacting at all when Rei wiped her hand over his shirt raising up his hands in a defensive manner "Hey I am sorry, but that is the most non-violent way I know of getting a stranger to stop putting a hand over my mouth. I do have a little sister you know, I have had time to figure these things out" He glanced around at everyone around him once again letting out a deep sigh. "Look I am sorry okay, but a simple shhh would have been so much more effective than tackling me"

Arekkusu looked to the side to see the two other players bickering. That's a great impression. He shook his head though, not planning to get involved with something that didn't concern him and he felt wasn't worth the time. He looked back to the new player, she was unique. He didn't have anything he felt he could offer her. She wants to be a performer, and helping her in any way wasn't possible via battle. He could solo monsters in this floor and easily one hit kill them. That wasn't helping, it was basically cheating.

"I'll be spectating." Arekkusu said. "There really isn't much to do, kill as many things as you like, consider me a magical pixie in video games who givea you useless advice and follows you everywhere. I give us less information anyways, but an extra sword is a nice assist in my opinion."

• 2 months later...

Aubrey cleared her throat, giving a small wink to the men who were her audience. "Don't worry! Abii-chi is here for you!" She blew them a small kiss. "Hate me all you want! But Please don't hate music and entertainment!" Aubrey did a small twirl as she started to skip backwards, clutching the microphone in her hand, once she was a safe distance from the group she did a small jump.

"Right!" She exclaimed into the microphone, trying to pump up the crowd. "Today's performance is going to be entitled 'Heavy Rotation!' and I do hope that you enjoy the show!

♪"One! Two! One, Two, Three, Four!"♪

And at that, Aubrey started to dance.

"Hey Maruchan look at this somebody is putting on a live performance besides me." I said to the pup who was laying on my head watching me check my messages.

It's true there also happens to be another performer besides me who is performing for audiences. My info-broker buddy Marco just sent me a PM about it. Maruchan barked high pitchedly and wagged his tail.

"You want to go see the show too boy?... Wel alright let's go!" I said to the very excited pup.

Maruchan and I were on the rooftops and began running across them. Maruchan looked as if he could hear the music and darted off in another direction. I quickly followed him changing my course as well. Eventually we came to see a girl dancing in front of a small audience. She looked amazing now I'm more of an acrobatics guy but, she's pretty good at what she does. I sat down and dangled my legs off the rooftop as Maruchan climbed up on my shoulder. Then I began to strum my guitar into a song that seemed to go with her dancing.

♪"I want you~  I need you~ I love you~"♪ Aubrey sang as she danced, she knew the moves to the song, she listened to it countless times, and danced to it countless more. She was beaming, her energy and happiness extruding from her persona as she sang - remembering how she managed to meet a few of the members in Akihabara, sure. She was trapped in this game, but Aubrey was a glass half full kinda gal. Scratch that. She was a glass is always overflowing kinda gal.

She continued to sing 'Heavy Rotation'  

"♪Atama no Naka~♪"

She gave a small twirl, hands up in the air;  â™ª"gangan natteru music, Heavy Rotation!"♪

Aubrey continued to perform; her stage presence was full of energy, happiness and charismatic joy. A few other players had joined, watching - some - who knew the song even joined in, chanting with and for her. 

Aubrey was in her element. She was happy, and she would become, the best performer Aincrad had ever seen.