OP F1: Meeting Aubrey! The Super Idol! Earning a Living COMPLETE

The performer could also sing it appears. While playing my guitar Maruchans tie got caught in the strings. This pulled Maruchan off my shoulder and sent him down to the street below. I stopped playing and dove after the pup in free fall. I caught him then landed on my back on the street. Maruchan went on to lick my face a bunch.

"Alright alright I get it your happy I saved you... Go ahead and go see the performer il just lie here for a bit..." I groaned as I continued to lay in the street.

The performer no doubt had talent even as Im laying here now I can still see her only upside down.

The song finished, and Aubrey took a bow. There was a small crowd there now. Who seemed to enjoy her song, some calling for an encore, but Aubrey wasn't sure if she should do such a thing right now. She clasped her hands together, giving the crowd a small wink, sticking her tongue out in a child-like manner

"Now, now! Abii-chii will perform for you again one day!" She said excitedly. "For I, am a performer! I shall record songs and spread them throughout Aincrad!" Aubrey declared happily. Knowing she found her calling, and thankful, oh so very thankful that she had managed to be a Performer in this virtual world.

She jumped back when she noticed a small husky leap into her arms. She gave it a squeeze, cooing. "Aww aren't YOU the cutest!" She said as she kissed it's nose. "Did you hear! I am going to be the best idol in all of Aincrad!" Aubrey nuzzled the dog with her nose before setting it back down, watching it run to another player. She gave him a friendly wave and a wink.

Turning on her heel, happy and satisfied that this, would be her profession. She waved goodbye and headed to a small shop; a chime went off as she entered and the NPC recognized her face.

"Ahh, dearie, so - is a Performer for you?"

Aubrey nodded, giving the NPC a thumbs up, "You betcha! I was BORN to part this play!" She exclaimed happily. 

"Then that Sphere of symphony is yours, use it well dearie. Use it well." Aubrey nodded, giving a small curtsey toward the NPC. "Thankyou indeedy!" She cried out. "I am off to be the bees knees! Tata!"