PP-F5 <The Traveler> The Transporters (Arekkusu) [Complete]

Crozeph saw that the scorpion is having a hard time to keep its balance now that one side of its limbs are wounded. Crozeph lowered his sword and charged at the monster with unusual speed. As he closes in a few feet, Crozeph quickly slashed upward hitting the limbs again completely cutting one of it again "now to finish it off" Crozeph tried to cut the remaining limb but the scorpion aimed its stinger at him. Crozeph quickly rolled away to avoid the stinger "i don't want to get poisoned on a place like this but still..." Crozeph looked at the struggling scorpion "...I was one step away from killing it" he said aiming his sword again at the monster and feeling his wounds close in as his battle healing takes effect.

[iD: 4352]

Battle Dice: [6] success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg

Craft Dice: [10] battle healing activated

gain 1 HP

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 17/17

Scorpion 1/10

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scorpion looked so weak right now. In two hits, Crozeph turned tables on the fifth floor in his favor without the help of Arekkusu. That's progress right there, and a huge will to succeed. Arekkusu stood there, impressed with the progress his friend made. Arekkusu kept on thinking of him as a new player, so when Crozeph were to pull off something like this, it would always pleasantly surprise Arekkusu. This wasn't the first time, and though Crozeph was older, Arekkusu felt like the proud teacher.

The scorpion is now completely crippled, the only thing to fear is its stinger. Crozeph raised his sword just above his shoulder and lunged at the scorpion. The scorpion saw him charging and raised its stinger also, ready to hit him with its last strength. "You're not gonna hit me with that" Crozeph said. The scorpion then lowered its stinger to Crozeph aiming for his shoulder but the player is fast even with the sand slowing him down "I've got boots with enough speed for places like this" he said as he side stepped dodging the stinger. Crozeph raised his sword this time above his head and jumped aiming his sword at the eye of the scorpion and with a quick thrust, Crozeph landed the last hit shattering the scorpion to pieces. Crozeph sheathe his sword and walked back to Arekkusu "that took longer than I thought" he said scratching his head "now let's go back on finding the cargo" he said.

[iD: 4364]

Battle Dice: [6] success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 16/17

Scorpion 0/10 DEAD

Loot Dice: [1] no loot

Arekkusu didn't like the loot ending, all that work Crozeph did and he didn't earn anything. Not even close to even a single piece of Col. Well, that's what happens to those who aren't lucky enough, Arekkusu couldn't talk though. He fell for a few mimics himself, it just turns out that anyone is allowed to lose their luck at any time. Gambling isn't the best idea, it has its way of turning on a player. But it was still nice at times.

Arekkusu looked below at the sand. Was there some kind of signal that shows a player where some Cargo might be located? Probably not, it was only yellow sand. Nothing was out of the ordinary, just the sand flying. The storm wasn't too bad as of right now, so they both continued walking. In the meantime, Arekkusu decided to strike a conversation.

"I hear your name a lot more than ever now Crozeph." Arekkusu started. "You are becoming a legend, and it's not just because of your addiction for bread. You have been doing well considering that you had a little bit of a rough start."

Crozeph laughed at what Arekkusu said "not that kind of legend anyway, it's still a rumor though the bread is proven" he said while treading on the sand "some players just remembers how I look then go off telling others that they met a guy with a black cloak eating bread" he added. Crozeph didn't like how he was remembered but he didnd't hate it too, he's just a bit worried that it might attract unwanted attentions. "yeah I do have a rough start but I did quite well this past few weeks or months" he said. Crozeph was alone when Arekkusu found him, too much of a loner. Maybe it's because he didn't want to get attached to anybody that time even though he wanted to be of some use to other players including the front lines. "I was planning to go lone wolf again after Tom died, that was what I was avoiding but then his death would be in vain if I go solo again" he said. Crozeph decided to continue helping others and get stronger to join the front lines, it was his goal at first and he now wants to accomplish it with his new friends with him.

Arekkusu sheathed his blade back in its holder. The front lines were serious when it comes to fighting, he didn't even expect himself to be strong enough to join. Arekkusu was still waiting on some of his orders to come in before he can even think about trying to fight on the front lines. Maybe if he fought and survived a boss fight he might consider joining, but that is all in how he plays. He knew that many low leveled players joined that boss fight, and he also knew how many of them were going to die. They might be dying as Arekkusu and Crozeph were speaking. Arekkusu actually planned to go in that fight while he was a lower leveled player himself. Now that he grew up a bit more, he knew that wasn't the best choice to make, and he would have absolutely no way of surviving.

Arekkusu used to be a lone player with such high intentions, he only helped himself get up. At first, he thought joining a guild was a good idea... until... well... corruption to say the least. He remained lone to the game until he ended up joining another... and... left. Anyways, he basically taught himself the ways of playing the game, but suffered a lot to get to where he was at. So instead, he taught others how to play the game whenever he could, and Crozeph just so happened to be one of the successful ones.

"Well I wish you all the best then." Arekkusu said to Crozeph. "Remember though, even if you are a solo player, you aren't alone. And I'm not just talking about me, you have what many players might not have. Options."

Crozeph smiled as he covers his eyes from the bright sunlight and luckily it wasn't that hot for him "yeah there's pretty much a lot of options opening up for me" he said. It was quite surprising for him, he didn't expect to have friends that he could call for help and right now one of them is joining him side by side in battle and in finding the cargo. The sand remained a nuisance for him, the more he put his weight in every the step, the more his feet gets buried. He tried walking fast to lessen it but he stopped it after figuring out that it might just tire him out, he needed to conserve his strength because he doesn't to be a dead weight to Arekkusu.

• [iD: 4580] CD: [5] 
  • no HP lost because of area conditions

(ooc after your post it will be night time...more danger to come mwahahaha)

Arekkusu looked up, then the next worst thing was to come. Much more annoying than horrific, it was the sun... when it is falling. It was evening, and in SAO, that didn't last very long at all. The nighttime was coming and they were both just about in the middle of nowhere. But there was no use in running, he couldn't escape the fact that sand is the shackle below his feet. It is best if they just continued, hope his sight isn't going to be blocked even more by the sandstorm, which was still taking effect. This quest was rather stupid, but it had a nice reward at the end at least, so that's a good thing. Arekkusu then stopped and tripped over something in the sand.

"What the..." Arkekusu said as he picked himself up from the sandy ground. "I can't see whatever that thing was, damn it, it grew way too dark."

Crozeph moved closer to where Arekkusu tripped "h-hey Arekkusu..." Crozeph brushed off he sand to reveal two boxes about the size of a chair "looks like this is the cargo" he told him. Crozeph then laughed and looked at Arekkusu "you're one lucky player" he said brushing off the remaining sand on the cargo "I feel relieved that we found this already but the night falling in on us is not that good at all" he said. Crozeph never expected to run into the cargoes fast but it seems that if they found the cargo easily, safety is the price "we need to make for the canyon, info says its a safe zone but not a comfortable one but we don't have the options either because..." Crozeph looked around him "...Armadillo town is still far from here" he said. Crozep opened his menu and loaded the cargo into his inventory. It took up a lot of space leaving only 3 more slots for items "now let's get going" he said. Crozeph walked then stopped for a moment, he looked at Arekkusu "where's north?" he said before laughing nervously.

• [iD: 4673] CD: [1]
  • lost 1 HP because of area conditions 
  • Crozeph 16/17

"I don't feel so lucky." Arekkusu grumbled as he rose up and dusted himself off. He now started to take a disliking in sand, but it was no matter though. They found cargo, now they had to continue on their quest. The north wasn't too hard for Arekkusu to find, there was a certain trick his mother taught him whenever he would get lost. Arekkusu looked to his left, confirming the norths location. It wasn't too hard if yo can follow the patterns of wind. "That way is North, the area I'm looking at right now."

Crozeph quickly made way to the direction where Arekkusu was looking "then let us begin to walk towards the north" he said smiling. Danger always made Crozeph feel fear, but he learned not to let fear creep in completely. He learned to make fear a part of his instinct, a part he uses to know danger. "Fear means danger is nearby, let's get going" he said as he began treading the sand and this time is much harder because of the darkness, the moon doesn't provide much light for them. Crozeph walked to the direction still having trouble on the sand "man it's kinda hard walking on this floor, I bet my boots are filled with sand already" he said.

• [iD: 4678] CD: [11]
  • no HP lost beause of area conditions

Arekkusu was slowly beginning to grow tired. Just like every kid, he had a bedtime to go to sleep. He wanted to obtain survivor though, it was a useful skill. Besides, he had a lot of use for it, so he continued to push forward.

"We need to continue." Arekkusu said. "So tell me, now that we have the crago, what are we going to do with it? If we aren't going to search for someone... or maybe we will or... OH man I'm way too tired!!! Just explain the situation to me."

Crozeph could understand if Arekkusu felt tired, after all they did fight a bunch of monster. Though it was a bit easy, the harsh conditions of the floor made. Crozeph could only think of one way and it's to reach the canyon "the canyon should be here if I'm following the right direction" Crozeph looked forward "they say it's a safe zone but not the most comfortable" he said. Crozeph then explained about the cargo "I've got it, we just have to make it to Armadillo so we can use the teleportation portal for me to bring back the cargo" he said "but right now that it is night, we should try heading to a safe zone first, night has more trouble than day" he said while looking on the sand "they move beneath the sand" he thought.

• [iD: 4702] CD: [7]
  • no HP lost because of area conditions

Arekkusu was trying to run, but the sand still made the job hard to do. The canyons huh. Arekkusu wondered where he could find that, but Crozeph seems to know where. Arekkusu travels many floors, so he couldn't memorize everything in every floor. The floor he knew the most was floor 6, considering that was the floor he lived on.

"Hmmm." Arekkusu said through the wind, blocking his voice a little bit. "Underground attacks... I think those jaw-like spikes are going to snap open. We should go around, I don't like the look of it."

Crozeph stopped at the sight of the jaw-like spikes "yeah I don't trust them either" he said before moving around it. Crozeph decided to walk for a bit, his boots are starting to get heavy or he's just tired "what a harsh area condition for someone like me, the terrain to be exact" he said. Crozeph didn't mind the hot weather, he was more annoyed by the sand slowing him and Arekkusu down "the canyon seems to be near now" Crozeph said as he sees rock formation 15 meters ahead "we can take some sleep there, I don't mind sleeping anywhere as long as there are no monsters to disturb my sleep" he said. Crozeph then stared at the spikes "I really don't trust those..." suddenly the sand exploded upwards creating a hole sending Crozeph back and a skeletal frame of two coyotes emerged "I'm sorry for staring!" he said raising his hand. Crozeph didn't like scenes where the dead rise and kill the living. Crozeph drew his sword and face the skeletal coyotes "take one step, just one step and I'll kill you" he said.

mob encounter

Skeletal Coyote 10/10

Skeletal Coyote 10/10

Arekkusu took a quick hit from behind. What the hell? Arekkusu tried swinging behind his back, but there was nothing to see there. Arekkusu most certainly felt a prickly amount of pain. The enemies were fast then, Arekkusu just had to be faster. They both were Skeletons though, so how could they get past his eyesight? No ideas came to mind, but they did. Now it was Arekkusus turn to fight. He held his blade up, ready to continue the fight that the two monsters started with Arekkusu and Crozeph.

ID:4779  Bd: 4  Md: 6

Arekkusu: 41/42

Crozeph:19/19

Skeletal Coyote 10/10

Skeletal Coyote 10/10

Crozeph opened his senses the moment the coyotes started moving disappearing with the darkness of the night. Crozeph knew relying on his sight alone is a bad idea. Crozeph looked forward but his ears listening to everything around him. He could hear Arekkusu's sword swing "fast" he mumbled. Crozeph then focused on the other one who's probably prowling around waiting for a perfect timing. Crozeph heard the sifting sand "near" he said. Crozeph then looked behind him and saw the skeleton jump out beneath the sand and tried to bite his shoulder Crozeph quickly rolled away dodging it's attack and tried to counter but the skeleton was fast enough and went back beneath the sand hiding itself from Crozeph's eyes again "hiding is quite troublesome, I wish I had a search and detect skill" he said.

[iD: 4787]

Battle Dice: [3] fail

Mob Dice: [3] - [2] = [1] fail

Crozeph 19/19

Arekkusu 41/42

Skeletal Coyote 10/10

Skeletal Coyote 10/10

Arekkusu used Charge on the first one of them, the Coyote to the left. His blade once again swarmed itself with bright blue light once again. This move was as usual, deadly to the enemies that take hits from hit. It of course was his all time favorite move, but just about everyone who knows Arekkusu knew that already. Charge was like a signature for Arekkusu, something that leaves a mark that says "Arekkusu was here." Arekkusu then sliced through the first Coyote, almost taking it out all the way, but it didn't quite shatter yet.

ID:4789  Bd: 7  Md: 1

Arekkusu: 41/42

Crozeph: 19/19

Skeletal Coyote: 1/10

Skeletal Coyote: 10/10

Crozeph heard something getting cut "looks like Arekkusu landed a blow" he thought. Crozeph listened to his surroundings, he could hear the gust of the wind and the sand. The wind was cold enough to let him shiver but Crozeph knew that shaking because of the cold will only make him lose his focus, Crozeph bit his lower lip to keep himself from shivering. Crozeph heard the sand sifting and moving around him "circling on me, looking for an opportunity..." the sand exploded again and this time it was in front of Crozeph "too direct" Crozeph took a step to his left dodging it's direct attack. Crozeph raised his sword hitting the jaw of the coyote "got ya" Crozeph pushed his sword further cutting from the jaw to its front legs. The coyote landed on the ground, some pieces of its bones falling off as it rolled on the sand "not bad for a low light condition area" he said aligning his sword to the center of his body shielding himself from the coyote in front of him. Crozeph dealt a good damage on it and it looks like it won't be able to hide in the sand anymore.

[iD: 4810]

Battle Dice: [10] critical success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg +2 critical dmg

Mob Dice: [4] - [2] = [2] fail

Crozeph 19/19

Arekkusu 41/42

Skeletal Coyote 1/10

Skeletal Coyote 4/10

"Good job." Arekkusu said with approval, but he didn't dare look away from the enemies. They were too fast to take chances with, so they should be careful with that they do, keeping their eyes off of the coyotes would be to lose focus on them. Arekkusu had the sand slowing him down, but he isn't down and out yet, he has a chance to continue fighting the Coyotes. Arekkusu aimed for the one that wasn't as weak. the one Crozeph. Arekkusu obtained so much speed that he actually looked like he dissolved into the air, returning on the other side with a cut on hit face, but the Coyote shattered into data pieces, so he did a good job with killing it.

ID:4826  Bd:8  Md: 9 (1+1-2=1 Dmg)  Loot: 3

Arekksuu: 40/42

Crozeph: 19/19

Skeletal Coyote: 1/10

Skeletal Coyote: DEAD