PP-F5 <The Traveler> The Transporters (Arekkusu) [Complete]

Crozeph continued to walk, they shouldn't rush things too much. The only thing that needs to be rush is their way out of the game, assuming that their bodies on the real world can't take more years lying down somewhere. "you grow stronger so fast I can't keep up" he told Arekkusu. Crozeph noticed it and it can't be denied. His friend somewhat overpowered most of their enemies "you've got a strong drive for growing strong" he said. Crozeph didn't have that kind of motivation, a half of him is already used to being inside the game but the other half still longs for reality "I guess I need to take it up a notch on getting strong" he said. Crozeph could see the town more clearly now. Last time he checked on the quest he saw that whoever partakes this will gain a certain skill and adding it to Arekkusu's list of skill, surely he'll be more stronger. Crozeph saw another stone glimmering in the sand again "I think I know what that is" Crozeph quickly took the stone "yep this one can be used for forging swords or armors" he said. Crozeph quickly opened his inventory and settled the item inside "now to get back on track..." Crozeph heard the sand sifting behind him "I kinda expected tha..." Crozeph rolled forward dodging the sands exploding behind him "another trouble my friend" he said trying to stand up "we're gonna have to deal with this one" he said.

• ID: 5961
  • CD: [10] LD: [18]
  • No HP lost because of area condition
  • obtained 1 mat

Enemy Encounter

Titan Armadillo 30/30

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu knew he won't be able to kill this enemy in one turn, it was way too advanced of an enemy to be taken out so easily. But it doesn't seem to be a big threat. Arekkusu knew he could take on this thing, just a few slices should do the trick. He kept silent with what he was saying,anything could happen in this fight, and he didn't want to back up unneccessary words in a fight. Arekkusu blurred into the air, no long in sight, his sword with Blue Flames and his feet leaving a trail of fire. He truly was learning from the 9th floor. He digged his blade through the shell of the rolling Armadillo and cracked it open in just that one slice. Slice was active, Charge Applied, and the new Bleeding status was applied on the Armadillo. It screamed in much pain angrily, but it couldn't find where the 14 year old was. Arekkusu then appeared behind the Armadillo with his arms crozed and eyes closed, he also had his blade sheathed in its holder. "You're up Crozeph!" Arekkusu exclaimed from the backside of the Armadillo.

ID:5964  Bd: 10  (1+ 3 Phoenix Wing+ 4 Long Straight Sword+ 1 Athletics+ 3 Charge+ 2 Crit+ 1 Bleed=15 Dmg) Md: 6-3 Eva= 3

Arekkusu: 48/50

Crozeph:19/19

Titan Armadillo: 15/30 Bleeding turns, -1 for (1/2 turns)

Crozeph quickly followed after Arekkusu attacked the 13-foot armadillo that suddenly popped out of the sand. "Looks like you messed with the wrong player" he said. He saw how Arekkusu landed a really strong attack on the armadillo and it seems the armadillo won't be going down easily. Crozeph has a plan on making it go down more efficiently "aim for the the legs" he said. Crozeph lowered his body as the Armadillo suddenly swiped its front legs and tries to push him back but he was faster than the titan and it will always be Crozeph's advantage as a speed freak to always land a fast blow than deal high damage. Crozeph cut through its legs putting it off balance on its left side. Crozeph skidded behind it and raised his sword "wow its like everything happened so fast that its going down already" he said. as he watches the armadillo struggling to stand up.

[iD: 6064]

Battle Dice: [7] success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg

Mob Dice: [6] - [2] = [4] miss

Crozeph 19/19

Arekkusu 48/50

Titan Armadillo 10/30 (-1 bleeding 2/2 turn)

"It won't be lasting much longer." Arekkusu said confidentally with his blade raised while he looked at Crozephs attack, but then he felt his body take a hit from below. Arekkusus body went limp into the air, but then it recovered by spinning itself up, then Arekkusu saw a chance at taking out the Armadillo from above. He dove with his blade forward and spun is a circular motion, his sword creating a fireshow in the air and Arekkusu ready to end the fight. He sliced through the Armadillos shell and the Armadillo shattered into many pieces, flames exiting the explosion in a circular motion, then there was Arekkusu, smiling casually as if nothing happened. "Now we should be teleported right?"

ID:6067  Bd: 9  Md: 9

Arekkusu: 46/50

Crozeph: 19/19

Crozeph shook off the dust on his trousers "yeah we should probably go to town already" Crozeph said. Crozeph then began to run and make his way to the city, they already have the cargo and they shouldn't be wasting anymore time on killing mobs that pop out of the sands "I'm a bit excited on what will it rewards be once we completed it" he said while running. Crozeph had no idea on what he'll get, he was excited on entering the desert that he forgot what the rewards will be. "I hope it's something useful enough" he said. Crozeph continued to run until he reached the main settlement at the floor. Crozeph began looking for the woman to give her the cargo that they retrieve at the desert "she's somewhere around here" he said looking left and right.

Arekkusu was just staring at one woman in particular while Crozeph was searching everywhere. She seemed to have a bit more detail than anybody else there, probably she has a higher amount of importance. He just stared, seeing if Crozeph would find anyone other than her, be he seemed so lost, it was really a sad thing to watch and edure watching. He then put his arm out to block Crozeph from going any further. "She's this way." Arekkusu said to Crozeph as he then began walking. Soon, they reached to the woman, who seemed to be expecting something from Crozeph, that was good. She was going to have Cargo... nice birthday gift or any gift for that matter. "Hey there, we have your cargo, if you are confused by what I mean, you probably aren't the right person."

Crozeph eyed the woman. she was definitely way more dressed than most of the people, with the exception of the players roaming around. The woman didn't reply at what Arekkusu said "looks like she's daydreaming" he said. The woman began to move her eyes and stared at Crozeph "you have my cargo?" she asked. Crozeph's met hers and he now recognized her "you should take off some of your covers, if I didn't see your eyes I won't recognize you" he said. Crozeph quickly opened his inventory and took out a large box and settled it in front of her "what's inside it woman?" he said. The woman just looked at the cargo, they didn't know if she was glad that her cargo is back because of the cover on her face that reveals only a few of her facial features. The woman opened the box with ease as if it was only meant to be opened by her "looks like someone tried to pry it open" she said. Crozeph looked away whistling upon hearing what she said.

The old lady gave a chuckle at Crozeph's reaction "you're still young, in terms or some other things" she told him "a kid always gets curious about cargoes like this" she added. Crozeph scratched his head "not a kid really, I just want to see what I'm risking my life with" he told her. The old woman looked inside the cargo and smiled "well done children, looks like my items are safe inside" she said. Crozeph let out a sigh of relief "so what's inside?" he asked as the box continues to pique his curiosity "some kind of awesome item?" he asked. The woman turned the box around to reveal clothes and materials for tailoring "a merchant" Crozeph said. The woman looked at him, her cloak still covering a huge part of her face "yes, if sickness hadn't hit me I would've looked for it myself" she told Crozeph. Crozeph then smiled, he has one less thing to think of today "so I guess our rewards are none other than your thanks" he told her "I have none to give you but check your list of skills later, you might get something much more greater than my thanks" she said. Crozeph quickly opened his skill list "nothing special happening" he said "I said later" she told him with a seemingly faint sign of annoyance. Crozeph then stretched out his hand "well it's been nice helping you" he told her "I don't need any rewards for now, the thrill of fighting is already rewarding for me and my friend here" he said. Crozeph slowly walked away from the woman deeper in to Armadillo.

"What skill do we get?" he said looking at the sky "I was expecting some kind of rare material or weapon" he said. Crozeph didn't expect this sudden turn of events but somehow he felt a bit stronger after their travel on the desert and encountering weird and enormous mobs that move beneath the sand "so what's next?" he mumbled still looking at the sky.

Arekkusu looked through his skill list, nothing was there yet, nothing new at least. He wondered what the lady was talking about.... he then remembered that there are also active skills as well. When Arekkusu looked at his health bar, then max health increase by another 5 points. Was that the effect of the skill? That lady had her way of giving things if that were the case. He can figure it out later, but the quest had been done and the two of them had nothing to do. They went on a quest for days for an increase in their maximum health, which Arekkusu figured was a good exchange, but that was just him. He will be needing that health soon, the further he levels up, the more of a threat he will look like, and people would soon start targeting him for destruction. Any last drop of health would be useful to Arekkusu, because he doesn't know when he could be taking the last breath of life if he isn't careful. No one will spare his life because of his age, that was how it was like in both the real world and the world of Aincrad. But for now, it was just time for them to rest, the worries come later. Two days worth of work definitely deserves a drink, non-alcoholic for Arekkusu, alcoholic for Crozeph. The story of two allies who worked for one goal

Crozeph made his way inside a bar on the main settlement "man that quest sure made me use all of the speed I had in my body" he said. Crozeph had forgotten the reward he'll receive from completing his quest, he was already acting all crazy after downing fours mugs of mead which seemed like water to him. He wasn't a drunkard in the real world but he had this weird way of drinking a lot in a quick way then stopping suddenly without any sign drinking another one again at the moment. Crozeph settled his head on the table thinking of nothing but sleep. Arekkusu was a huge help in quest, the guy certainly is a walking reaper in the eyes of the mobs that they encountered. Crozeph couldn't think of anything better to do since he was already feeling sleepy "hey Arekkusu if you have something better to do you can leave me here now, I don't want you wasting a lot of your time" he said, his head still on the table "I can handle myself from here, and a huge thanks for helping me, you're such a great friend" he added. Crozeph then fell asleep on the table not knowing if Arekkusu was still there.

(ooc:I'll have it locked as soon as you do your last post)

Arekkusu looked out of the window, he was keeping his mouth shut. He was lost in many thought at the current moment, all on getting revenge on his brother, what his brother might try to do and how to avoid it. Dan didn't hack into the game, there was no way, no one can have that much power. He was a developer of the game, and to threaten to kill anyone who clears the game... Arekkusu just had to kill him. He heard an outside voice trying to talk to him, but if this wasn't figured out soon, everyones lives are on the line, so he had to put off any chatting right now. He was sorry to do so, but he wasn't putting anyone in danger for a chat.